Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
FS: Disco Potato, Tomei Cams/Diff/HICAS Lock

Name: Wesley
Contact/Text: 714-469-5011 or PM
Local pickup preferred, shipping available
I have a lot more For Sale coming up so be on the lookout!

Item: Garrett GT2871R .64A/R (AKA Sister of Disco Potato)
Description: Freshly rebuilt. Paperwork shows: all inside componets replaced, remachined compressor wheel, and balanced assembly. Will also include stainless steel braided turbo lines. This turbo has a smaller rear housing for faster spool.
Pictures:

Price: $900

Item: Tomei Trax Advance 2-Way LSD
Description: This LSD will come in an OEM S13 pumpkin, meaning you can throw it right into any s13 chassis with the 6 bolt axles. Very well maintained differential, also very aggressive. It is currently set to full lock.
Pictures:

Price: $700

Item: Tomei Poncams
Description: These camshafts have 3,000 miles on them. These are specific for the S13 SR20DET. They will not come with the camshaft gears in the pictures. BONUS: Will come with Tomei Coilpack Cover!
Pictures:

Price: $350

Item: Tomei HICAS Lock II (Electrical Unit Only)
Description: This little device will lock the HICAS on your vehicle disabling it completely. I am unaware how the wiring for this goes so please don't ask, it is covered on the internet. I believe also there is another peice to this setup, the mechanical portion of it. I am not fully sure if it will work with just the electrical unit.
Pictures:

Price: $55

Last edited by DataXUnknown; 11-24-2009 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: Reduced prices
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 05:27 AM   #2
tougekid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
tougekid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You mean gt2860rs!?
Old 11-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #3
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Details changed, it's the big sister of the disco potato
Old 11-24-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
drewdew1331
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
drewdew1331 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol, a used turbo for 1000 bucks, something's off here cause that's expensive.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #5
Greddy323
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-3)
Greddy323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
who rebuilt it? i need one rebuilt...
Old 11-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdew1331 View Post
lol, a used turbo for 1000 bucks, something's off here cause that's expensive.
If you think it's expensive, I'm open to offers. It was fully rebuilt. FR sport sells them for $1,150 so I figured $1,000 was good because the turbo is in flawless condition. It hasen't been used after rebuild, therefore pretty much like-new condition.

and it was rebuilt by a place called RH Engineering.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #7
Killa_D
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
Killa_D can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
i thought ball bearing turbos couldn't be rebuilt all you can do its replace the center section also lmk if you change your mind on the cams.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:34 PM   #8
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_D View Post
i thought ball bearing turbos couldn't be rebuilt all you can do its replace the center section also lmk if you change your mind on the cams.
Ball bearing turbos can be rebuilt, it's just a hell of a lot more expensive than the others. I.E. Normal turbo rebuild kit, $150 or so, rebuilding a ball bearing turbo, anywhere from $400-$500 and not very DIY welcome. I have the receipt for the rebuild, the picture of the description on the receipt is shown, as well as written down for those of you who can't turn your head sideways haha. But thank you for bringing this up, it has been argued over many different varieties of forums.

The turbo was never blown, just normal shaft play. It was on a car that was DD and track.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:42 PM   #9
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
good deal in my opinion for a turbo upgrade with zero miles on it.

Bump for a "cool" guy.
lol since he told me that he is cool
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Closed Thread