Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 04:54 PM   #121
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
any word on when the shirts were sent out?
hey man sorry, its been raining a lot around here so i havent been getting to paint as much as i need to, dont want the humidity to fuck shit up. but im working on them as much as i can and will send more shirts out very soon. sorry
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2007, 07:53 PM   #122
yojimbo206
Leaky Injector

yojimbo206 is on a distinguished road
eff the haters, do what you like. you're makin some money and they're e-thuggin with their buddies.

anywho, can you do a black shirt w/ gold V on the front and bullets across the back sive small?
Old 07-21-2007, 08:24 PM   #123
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
hey man sorry, its been raining a lot around here so i havent been getting to paint as much as i need to, dont want the humidity to fuck shit up. but im working on them as much as i can and will send more shirts out very soon. sorry
its all cool... i understand cause i'm down here in san antonio and its been rainin like fucken crazy non stop for the past 2 weeks. shit is annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMpurest View Post
pathetic dudes... if they really didnt give a fuck about mercer and didnt like him like they say they do why have a thread 9 pages long on him. they dont even know the guy. i dont know mercer personally but i've never had problems with him and from when i have dealt with him he's a cool guy. he just speaks his mind and sum people dont like it. get over it seriously. its just the internet.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:48 PM   #124
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
jdmpurest if you make an account for me ill post in that az240 thread
Old 07-21-2007, 09:20 PM   #125
blitz180
Zilvia Member

blitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to blitz180 Send a message via AIM to blitz180
Too busy making shirts to sign up for another forum?
Old 07-21-2007, 09:26 PM   #126
chmercer
BANNED

dont care enough
Old 07-21-2007, 09:35 PM   #127
blitz180
Zilvia Member

blitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to blitz180 Send a message via AIM to blitz180
Good call.

Good luck with the sales.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:58 PM   #128
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Rofl, Viceroy is so dope.

AZhitman just has his panties in a bunch since Nico sucks and *snip, show some fucking class*

Justin likes to write novels.

Its amusing that people think the viceroy site isn't a joke.

IBomg omg McRussellPants typed my name on his screen that means he cares who I am omg omg omg
Old 07-23-2007, 04:31 PM   #129
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Let me know when the zip up hoodies come in

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 07-23-2007, 05:32 PM   #130
chmercer
BANNED

omg its 13 pages

viceroy viceroy viceroy
Old 07-23-2007, 05:35 PM   #131
johngriff
Post Whore!

johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Got my shirt yesterday when I got home from the track, shit is ill, im rockin it right now!

Thank you charlie!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:40 PM   #132
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
shit i just came in here to post that link

read it rofl

im buying this shirt with my shirt money

edit
hahahahahaha just finished reading all that
god so fucking awesome
i so just got a white and black one
Old 07-23-2007, 07:01 PM   #133
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Bad publicity is better than no publicity in my opinion.

I don't know Chmercer personally, never had beef with him.

He does what he does when he does it. So who is anyone to say what he does isn't right. Who fucking cares. I don't know maybe I've just gotten used to reading his shit and it doesn't bother me as much as it bothers some people. Everyone's a self center prick online. Who cares. I am. I'll be the first to admit that I'm an asshole online and in real life. Fuck it. Cant' make everyone happy.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:02 PM   #134
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
i never understood the animosity towards charlie. next to russ and johngriff, i think charlie has answered almost as many of my stupid tech Q's in the past. so buy his shirts, the kid supports the scene!
Old 07-23-2007, 10:06 PM   #135
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Never thought my thread would turn out that way...

anways, charlie ETA on next ship out?
Old 07-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #136
RJs13
Leaky Injector

RJs13 is on the path to ruinRJs13 is on the path to ruinRJs13 is on the path to ruin
jus wondering when my t shirt will come in?
Old 07-23-2007, 10:33 PM   #137
johngriff
Post Whore!

johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
Never thought my thread would turn out that way...

anways, charlie ETA on next ship out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJs13 View Post
jus wondering when my t shirt will come in?
Its worth the wait.

WTF is peoples problems? Charlie is an awesome person, has never told me a lie, or scammed someone out of a dime. Randomly attacking someone, especially in their FS thread is just not good etiquette.

Stop hating.

Buy one of his shirts.

I just got back from starbucks and had a hot blonde ask me if I really was the king of candy. Her numbers in my phone. Get with it.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:37 PM   #138
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
still waiting for mine !!! charlie seems cool pm'd him about the shirts i bought replied right away ... im un understandable so yeah ....
Old 07-23-2007, 11:09 PM   #139
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngriff View Post
Its worth the wait.

WTF is peoples problems? Charlie is an awesome person, has never told me a lie, or scammed someone out of a dime. Randomly attacking someone, especially in their FS thread is just not good etiquette.

Stop hating.

Buy one of his shirts.

I just got back from starbucks and had a hot blonde ask me if I really was the king of candy. Her numbers in my phone. Get with it.
People like to hate... its one of those "thats just the way the cookie crumbles"

and then there is the whole ego deal of "I wont dress or look a way just to get a girl/ I wont bow down for a woman"

I paid last week and willing to wait... but wondering whats going on.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:22 PM   #140
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i still want pink on blacvk
Old 07-24-2007, 11:03 AM   #141
chmercer
BANNED

yeah sorry guys i made like 4 yesterday, it was sunny. the weather is just whack. gonna crank a few more out and mail em
Old 07-24-2007, 11:12 AM   #142
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
so was my shirt made along with the other 3 you made?
Old 07-24-2007, 11:32 AM   #143
chmercer
BANNED

ughhh i dont know guys im just going down the list of paypal payments and nobodys paypal address is the same as their zilvia handle lol. next time i mail shirts im gonna mail like 10 so ill post up who all ive sent them to later today. nobody is getting scammed out of a tshirt lol
Old 07-24-2007, 06:14 PM   #144
chmercer
BANNED

yo 7 shirts going out tomorrow. rob justin cfinch griff and more.

a prototype from the upcomming milli vanilli/LA gear/dior collab
Old 07-24-2007, 06:30 PM   #145
yokotas13
Post Whore!

pink/black

maybe in hopes of yuo oneday doing it
Old 07-24-2007, 06:33 PM   #146
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Did you really spray paint on a shirt?

Then charge people for it?

Cmonnnn Mercer

LOL

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 07-24-2007, 06:41 PM   #147
chmercer
BANNED

its fabric paint manggg
Old 07-24-2007, 07:01 PM   #148
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
you start somewhere
Old 07-24-2007, 07:09 PM   #149
chmercer
BANNED

i mean, i already said it was paint and stencil somewhere earlier in this thread.. *shrug* and if you cant tell from the pictures.. heh
Old 07-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #150
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
my paypal is [email protected] i sent ya the payment like within 2-3 days from when u started the thread ....
Closed Thread