Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-14-2006, 04:37 PM   #301
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
did i ever tell you all how much i love you.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2006, 10:31 PM   #302
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
did i ever tell you all how much i love you.

Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:25 AM   #303
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
This stuff is funny . . .

Old 09-15-2006, 12:38 AM   #304
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Damn right. I sure as hell heard you but I guess that doesn't count because I was right behind you
Haha, now you know what a 3 inch exhuast, not cat, DC sports header, and dual exhuast cam set up sounds like. Too bad you didn't see the backfire, haha. I tried sorry ;_; lol. I remember this one time driving down in LA to pick up my mom from work, these two asian ladies were walking on the sidewalk, one of them with a shopping cart. I downshifted and the car backfired mean, like gunshot status. The two ladies started running for cover, with teh cart and all. I was cracking up so bad. I felt bad for doing that to them, but it was freaking hilarious. Man, had to fight throughj pieces of wood on the freeway. That was scary.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:55 AM   #305
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
HAha

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Haha, now you know what a 3 inch exhuast, not cat, DC sports header, and dual exhuast cam set up sounds like. Too bad you didn't see the backfire, haha. I tried sorry ;_; lol. I remember this one time driving down in LA to pick up my mom from work, these two asian ladies were walking on the sidewalk, one of them with a shopping cart. I downshifted and the car backfired mean, like gunshot status. The two ladies started running for cover, with teh cart and all. I was cracking up so bad. I felt bad for doing that to them, but it was freaking hilarious. Man, had to fight throughj pieces of wood on the freeway. That was scary.
Haha that is so funny! It is sad for the ladies, but it is hilarious. If only you had a video or something. . .
Old 09-15-2006, 01:19 AM   #306
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection

Old 09-15-2006, 01:26 AM   #307
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Yeah that was crazy. I thought it was cardboard though. Any damage? My car came out unscathed

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 01:44 AM   #308
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Yeah that was crazy. I thought it was cardboard though. Any damage? My car came out unscathed
Damage was the least of my worries. I was more worried about the new lip coming off, lol. But luckily no damage thank god. the smaller piece fit under the car and no underbody damage either. I was able to swerve from the bigger pieces. Yay for responsive coilovers The closing of all those lanes was lame though. I sped up to pass those cars for nothing ;_; And yes, I get 24-25 mpg with that kind of driving, hahaha.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:22 AM   #309
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
bunch of crack addicts i tell ya.

im back
Old 09-18-2006, 12:35 AM   #310
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
bunch of crack addicts i tell ya.

im back
Did you bring back any goods?
Old 09-18-2006, 11:14 AM   #311
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
i'm out this week, gonna go to LA to see RATATAT!

Sidekick M-Dub (meet whore), you handle this hsit!

Perhaps i'll be back by midnight and get to see the hardcore ones still out there
Old 09-18-2006, 12:19 PM   #312
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Don't forget your jackets this wednesday. Seems like its getting colder. ill be selling hot cocoa for 1.00 and poptarts for 1.50. Pretty soon there will be those street hotdog guys that hang out outside the clubs in la coming to these meets. MMM dirty hotdogs with onions.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:57 PM   #313
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
ill be bringing extra jackets for rent.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:20 PM   #314
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
i'm out this week, gonna go to LA to see RATATAT!

Sidekick M-Dub (meet whore), you handle this hsit!

Perhaps i'll be back by midnight and get to see the hardcore ones still out there
Boo, no caravan buddy.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:45 AM   #315
Vatche
Post Whore!

ill be there with my shirt off, ill radiate heat enough for the entire parking lot, but yeh i always have an extra jacket in the car just in case if anyone needs it, i just came back from wyoming where it was snowing and 35 degree weather and i wasnt even that cold. i was actually happy as hell
but no i dont have enough to bring to you guys, all the meat was taken down to my dads and were bbqing it this saturday at my grandmas. thats how armenians roll bitches! haha jk. ok see you on weds i cant wait. installing my acuator tomorrow.
and if anyone knows where i can get a FMIC or AZENIS cheap lemme know im buying them asap.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:57 AM   #316
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Check out projectnissan.com they have the new greddy spec m fmic kit for $425. includes piping and everything.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:11 AM   #317
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
i might be late this wednesday ill be down in sd at speed alliance trying to get my fenders rolled and pulled. hopefully ill be back by 9
Old 09-19-2006, 01:45 PM   #318
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Are you finally bringing your car?

I'll be getting there by 10:45-11:00 and will staying there as usual till like sometime thursday morning.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:17 PM   #319
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

yeah i should have my ten tone car with me
Old 09-19-2006, 08:43 PM   #320
Jung918
Post Whore!

How much are they charging for the roll and pull?
Old 09-19-2006, 10:51 PM   #321
SwiftS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SwiftS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hey guys, i think i might come out there this wednesday, show off my kouki, then pick up my gf afterward.
SwiftS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:59 AM   #322
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
hey vache, i have a used greddy fmic, that was in my old car but it was damaged, ill sell it to you real cheap, ill bring it wed so you can check it out, it will need welding though.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:58 AM   #323
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
hey vache, i have a used greddy fmic, that was in my old car but it was damaged, ill sell it to you real cheap, ill bring it wed so you can check it out, it will need welding though.
Damn??? What els are you selling? lol You could start a little market haha. Oh yea and since Nessa wouldn't take his brakes I'm buying em haha didn't need them but now I do so yea. Oh and I won't be bringing my s14 this week since its on jacks, but I will be bringing my "supercharged" Exploder.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:11 AM   #324
Vatche
Post Whore!

haha fucker your s/c exploder is tight. im guessing you dont have the piping right phil? hehe
Old 09-20-2006, 09:33 AM   #325
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

50 Bucks To Roll All The Fenders And The Pull Is Depending. Lol We Should Make A "dont Bring Your 240 Wednesday" Oh Crap I Told You Guys I Lost The Key To The Fastback. Dealer Didnt Have It On File So Last Hope Is A Locksmith Who Is Making It From The Drum Of My Trunk Lock. If It Doesnt Work Im Not Going To Sd.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:15 AM   #326
Jung918
Post Whore!

Let me know if that locksmith does a good job. I got some work for him.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:14 PM   #327
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Hell yeah, It's wednesday! Hump Day. See y'all tonight.
cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:00 PM   #328
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Bump for tonight!
Old 09-20-2006, 04:14 PM   #329
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

to bad we didnt live in a ghetto city i still have a bunch of roman candles. Unless...........
Old 09-21-2006, 12:13 AM   #330
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Irvine doesn't stop my roman candles! haha I couldn't make it to the meet again, I have a buttload of homework. School sucks.