Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #61
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpopo View Post
Everything they wrote and said had references to God. My goodness man get a history book.
Quote:
I'm somewhat of a history buff btw
For a history buff, you might want to rethink making statements like that. God isn't even mentioned in the original U.S. Constitution. Religious tests are banned from keeping a person from holding any federal office according to this document, because they intended to keep religious matters out of government.
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #62
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Mrpopo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hitler was a devout atheist by his own admission. All the occult stuff that came out of Nazi Germany was from Himler.

Better go read the history of the constitution again. A prayer was said before and after the reading and signing. It's on our money, it's there when officials are sworn in, it's in our courts. This country is still by far a god fearing nation. Just so happens most media people and Hollywood people aren't. There is a big world outside of tv and Internet.
Mrpopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:42 PM   #63
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HIM BEING ATHEIST DOESN'T PROVE YOUR ARGUMENT! You are beating the ever living shit out of this dead horse and going no where with it.

When did "In God we trust" get put on our money? When did they start swearing people in with a bible? Not from the inception of the country that's for damn sure.

The ten commandments and Moses being in courtrooms is fine with me. Even if I don't believe in god those ten rules are a sound basis for law and order. Most courthouses also have blind justice in on or around them and she is based on a Greek deity. Does that make the justice department polytheistic? lol
Old 01-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #64
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

I'm not beating a dead horse. You are avoiding and side stepping a fact. Hitler was the leader of Nazi Germany when the atrocities happened. That makes him and his beliefs responsible. Just like the church of England sending soldiers to convert or kill.

This country was founded by Christians and has a very strong Christian base. Don't get mad and try to marginalize Christians. Every time a religious anything pops up, atheist come out swinging. Calm down. There seems to be tolerance for every one in the world except Christians.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #65
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You are twisting facts and making HUGE logical leaps and still not proving your argument.

I have tolerance for every belief system except Christianity and Islam. I don't like all of them but I can put up with them. Christianity and Islam are the only two that have caused senseless bloodshed for 2000 years with no end in sight.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #66
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

Wow. I guess that's an impasse
Old 01-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #67
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

If you want to worship the god of Abraham do it as that god intended and convert to Judaism.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #68
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
religion(man)

faith(god)

hitler(atheist)
crusades(christian religious)

shit happens
people do shit.

bible has a message
to every person they're own.

/thread
Old 01-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #69
scott883
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
scott883 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
scott883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:49 PM   #70
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Better go read the history of the constitution again. A prayer was said before and after the reading and signing. It's on our money, it's there when officials are sworn in, it's in our courts. This country is still by far a god fearing nation. Just so happens most media people and Hollywood people aren't. There is a big world outside of tv and Internet.
It was added to money in the 50's and 60's. Same with the pledge of allegiance.

You said everything they wrote had references to God. This is false.
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #71
tgd89
Leaky Injector

tgd89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Wow. I guess that's an impasse
Atheist believe in nothing, nothing can't be the cause of atrocity. Hitler, Stalen, etc... committed the acts they did due to feelings of superiority, a sentiment that those with religion are not always without.
tgd89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:09 PM   #72
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
You are twisting facts and making HUGE logical leaps and still not proving your argument.

I have tolerance for every belief system except Christianity and Islam. I don't like all of them but I can put up with them. Christianity and Islam are the only two that have caused senseless bloodshed for 2000 years with no end in sight.
That is insane, so you wont tolerate any christian or Muslim's belief because of another person or group of people that may have committed an atrocity? That is kinda prejudice in my book, that's like saying I cant tolerate any atheist because of some of the things atheist have committed. I don't judge an entire people because of what a group of people commit in the name of whatever. For how smart you sound your pretty ignorant.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #73
tgd89
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
That is insane, so you wont tolerate any christian or Muslim's belief because of another person or group of people that may have committed an atrocity? That is kinda prejudice in my book, that's like saying I cant tolerate any atheist because of some of the things atheist have committed. I don't judge an entire people because of what a group of people commit in the name of whatever. For how smart you sound your pretty ignorant.
It depends how you interpret it, he said he doesn't tolerate their belief systems, I would assume as there are things in both the Qur'an and Bible that could motivate people to do things one could find reprehensible.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #74
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

Go read some history books. God was in fact a huge part of everything the founders did and referenced everywhere. It didn't just start in the 50s and 60s.

Atheist like hitler and Stalin murdered because of race and religion. Deny it all you want but it's true. Every time I have a debate with an atheist they get mad because they assume that I will magically change my views because of them.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #75
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
Quote:
In the name of atheism: hitler, Stalin, and Mao killed more people than all the other religions combined. They killed people simply because they were muslim, Christian, or anything other than atheist and bowed to their rule. That's something you can research yourself like our founding fathers.
Hitler believes jesus, but he hated Christianity. Hey!! that sounds familiar.

Atheism has the same meaning as somebody who rejects the existence of a fictional character such as; tooth fairy, Santa, underpants gnomes, etc. Stalin was a uneducated psychopathy that wanted to be godlike himself. He actually thought religion was good for people (yes it can help tame those who have immoral tendencies) that even rejected Darwin's theory of evolution. He was simply following The instructions to Marxist communism, the total control of a population; “The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion” -Karl Marx. Marxism suggest that the state should be the only thing you believe in.

Mao Zedong non beliefs in theology, like Stalin, only correlates to their strong desire for dogmatic Marxism communism and what Karl marx suggestion for religion.

Quote:
Hitler was a devout atheist by his own admission. All the occult stuff that came out of Nazi Germany was from Himler.

Hitler loved jesus and wish they had a religion that would promote sacrifice like the Japanese.

Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli states:

Quote:
Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen,—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
The constitution does not mention God, Jesus, the bible, nor any other specific religion.

I do not fear things that go bump in the night.

EDIT: watching the history channel doesn't make you a history buff,....
SR240DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #76
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

I never said the constitution itself mentioned God. Someone else did. However, a prayer was said at the signing of and ratification of our constitution. The Christian God was a huge part of the founding of our country. Our founders were fleeing religious persecution. That's why it is not in the actual constitution. To say they were mostly atheist is absurd.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #77
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
There isn't anything to interpret he hates christian and muslim's beliefs if he cant tolerate there beliefs than this is a huge contradiction to himself. Atheist say they dont believe in anything because religion is one of the primary contributors to bloodshed but he goes saying I cant tolerate an entire peoples belief because it caused some people to do bad things. There will never be peace if you cant tolerate there belief,race,culture etc just how some people can't tolerate atheist, its complete bull$hit.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #78
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

That guy is hilarious

I actually majored in history sir. Not history channel.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #79
tgd89
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Go read some history books. God was in fact a huge part of everything the founders did and referenced everywhere. It didn't just start in the 50s and 60s.
Better your argument and give us some references.

Quote:
Atheist like Hitler and Stalin murdered because of race and religion.
They committed atrocities because of their feelings of superiority stemming from their opinions on race, religion, and politics. There is no 'tenet' in atheism to condone any of this, however tenets in the Bible and Qu'ran have been interpreted to be used for ill (crusades 1-9, witch trials, inquisition, persecution of homosexuals).
Old 01-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #80
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

They have this thing called google

I'm going to bed now. Okay luv ya buhbye.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:52 PM   #81
tgd89
Leaky Injector

Quote:
I never said the constitution itself mentioned God. Someone else did. However, a prayer was said at the signing of and ratification of our constitution. The Christian God was a huge part of the founding of our country. Our founders were fleeing religious persecution. That's why it is not in the actual constitution. To say they were mostly atheist is absurd.
By founders I assume you mean the puritans that landed here, as the founding fathers that wrote the constitution were born here.

Quote:
They have this thing called google
It's your argument not mine, I'll assume there are no supporting references.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #82
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

My goodness what do they teach in schools these days. The colonies were under English rule and constant religious persecution. Check the declaration of independence, you'll find some there for starters. Now I say good day to you sir
Old 01-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #83
tgd89
Leaky Injector

Quote:
My goodness what do they teach in schools these days. The colonies were under English rule and constant religious persecution. Check the declaration of independence, you'll find some there for starters. Now I say good day to you sir
Right, they sent boats across the Atlantic to persecute people. My point was they weren't fleeing anything. Britain renounced its religious persecution in 1689, in fact the colonies themselves were much of a source of religious persecution with Puritans (and others) deeming some views incorrect, especially Quakers (America as a Religious Refuge: the 17th Century - PART 2 (Religion and the Founding of the American Republic, Library of Congress Exhibition)). Also several founding fathers were Deists (Religion in 18th-Century America (Religion and the Founding of the American Republic, Library of Congress Exhibition)).
Old 01-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #84
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

What a joke this all is. :/

I refuse to tolerate ANY belief system that allows one person to kill another because they don't conduct their own life in accordance with someone else's wishes.

Islam's belief that it should cleanse the world of non believers is bs. Plain and simple. I don't care who I piss of with that opinion. Luckily most civilized Muslims don't agree with that interpretation.

Christianity finds itself to be morally superior to all others while making excuses for looting poor, stupid people and raping boys. It absolves itself of responsibility for generations of senseless bloodshed. It has literally crushed thousands of cultures and languages under it's boot.

I don't hate religion but I despise these two. Believe what you want but the moment you force you ideology on someone else that's the end. Your ideology loses all merit.

And just to add fuel to your obvious confusion redline. I see no reason to tolerate a hateful, violent ideology. Interpret that.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #85
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

mrpopo you seem to have gotten some skewed history books while in college.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #86
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
What a joke this all is. :/

I refuse to tolerate ANY belief system that allows one person to kill another because they don't conduct their own life in accordance with someone else's wishes.
that sounds like the death penalty too.
why let it stop at death, suffering is just as legit.
loosely interpreted this could apply to a wide range of things.
not sure if it's a very practical assessment.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #87
AdamR
Leaky Injector

AdamR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Just give up, he doesn't understand logical fallacies.
BTW, you forgot Judaism.
AdamR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #88
AdamR
Leaky Injector

AdamR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
That guy is hilarious

I actually majored in history sir. Not history channel.
I really hope that isn't true. Because your ignorance, failure to understand why the argument you are making is flawed, and completely incorrect statements really make me wonder if you even finished high school.
AdamR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #89
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
that sounds like the death penalty too.
why let it stop at death, suffering is just as legit.
loosely interpreted this could apply to a wide range of things.
not sure if it's a very practical assessment.
Like morality is subjective?
SR240DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:35 AM   #90
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
that's another way of looking at, sure.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote