Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Would you/Do you?
yes 166 83.84%
No 32 16.16%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #31
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
If you spank your kid nowadays, and it tells let's say a teacher, you will have someone knocking on your door to investigate.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 02:07 PM   #32
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
Theres always those couple seconds after a kid falls when you don't know whether they're going to laugh or cry. Encouraging the laugh is clever tactics!
haha this is my favorite...I yell " daaaang....let me see those battle wounds!!!!" while he is bleeding from his knee. I try and teach them that pain is just another feeling. That blood...doesn't mean it hurts..just means that you hurt yourself. if that makes sense.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:16 PM   #33
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
so here's a question for all of you "spankers"....at what age do you start?

and for those that don't spank children....what do you do when the child would rather take the time out punishment for doing something wrong.

example...my kid wants candy before dinner. I tell him no. You have to eat your dinner. he says i'm not hungry, and starts stomping and yelling. So he sits on his bed until he stops. He knows he can come out of his room when he's done crying....so he comes out. 15 min later...he doesn't want to eat dinner. You can't force food in his mouth (right?)....so he'll go hungry. at 11 pm he'll wake up hungry. after the 3rd time of doing that...we made him go to bed without dinner ( no 11pm dinners). This has been mulitiple times he has gone to bed without dinner.

He would rather punish us with him being hungry...than get his way. what then?

oh, and he's 3. (and if you tell me he's still a baby...then why can he work an iphone ((music, games, call people)) as well as play forza with a wheel, and navigate a track. waaaay too smart at 3)
Old 12-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #34
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Fuck that. Old school stingray tail, hot wheels tracks, belt ftw

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #35
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
at what age do you stop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
When they're old enough to understand they shouldn't be fucking up all the time.

exactly...LOL... hell im 23 and if i say something smart mouth near my grandma she still smacks me lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
Encouraging the laugh is clever tactics!

yup, at first everyone thought i was crazy, but now he smiles and says "SAFE" to let us know he's ok and he keeps on playin...lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:29 PM   #36
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post

and for those that don't spank children....what do you do when the child would rather take the time out punishment for doing something wrong.

example...my kid wants candy before dinner. I tell him no. You have to eat your dinner. he says i'm not hungry, and starts stomping and yelling. So he sits on his bed until he stops. He knows he can come out of his room when he's done crying....so he comes out. 15 min later...he doesn't want to eat dinner. You can't force food in his mouth (right?)....so he'll go hungry. at 11 pm he'll wake up hungry. after the 3rd time of doing that...we made him go to bed without dinner ( no 11pm dinners). This has been mulitiple times he has gone to bed without dinner.

oh, and he's 3. (and if you tell me he's still a baby...then why can he work an iphone ((music, games, call people)) as well as play forza with a wheel, and navigate a track. waaaay too smart at 3)

IDK... can you just sell him or something?
Get a new one.... ?

lol, kidding.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #37
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

The first time they act up.

Start conditioning early.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #38
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
IDK... can you just sell him or something?
Get a new one.... ?

lol, kidding.
ebay maybe? lol...yeah right...this kid is my racecar driver in training. He'll come home from a track event, and I'll hear him making rev limiting sounds as he slides his hotwheel cars around the rug. ( thank mike essa for that).
Old 12-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #39
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
lol thats cute FCkillerbee. But yeah, kids are little fucking devils. They know how to torture parents. You gotta nip that shit in the butt early. I believe that the best way to teach kids is by a mix of positive and negative reinforcement. Its what people have been doing for millions of years, and hey: people are still around, and most of them are good people. Swat a kid on the ass when he discovers cursing, and he'll instantly know its wrong, but taboo, and taboo is fun to alot of people. Tell a child that cursing is wrong with logic, and they'll see that cursing isnt too bad, its just something I don't say often. Use a mix of a spank and an explanation, and they'll definately get the point. I didn't curse period after I discovered the word bastard. I got spanked, then they told me calling people that name was like saying they had no daddy and their mommies were bad ladies, and it hurts peoples feelings, which to a 4 year old is horrible lol. Now that Im older, I still refrain from using those words in every day speech most of the time, especially around older folk and new people, but around my friends its ok.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #40
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I was spanked as a kid growing up. I mean I really had to fuck up to get spanked but non the less it happened and I dont hate my parents for it. Shit It made me a smarter kid. Dont do dumb shit and U wont get spanked. Now a days kids could care less if they get ground to there room or the xbox taken away.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #41
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
lol thats cute FCkillerbee. But yeah, kids are little fucking devils. They know how to torture parents. You gotta nip that shit in the butt early. I believe that the best way to teach kids is by a mix of positive and negative reinforcement. Its what people have been doing for millions of years, and hey: people are still around, and most of them are good people. Swat a kid on the ass when he discovers cursing, and he'll instantly know its wrong, but taboo, and taboo is fun to alot of people. Tell a child that cursing is wrong with logic, and they'll see that cursing isnt too bad, its just something I don't say often. Use a mix of a spank and an explanation, and they'll definately get the point. I didn't curse period after I discovered the word bastard. I got spanked, then they told me calling people that name was like saying they had no daddy and their mommies were bad ladies, and it hurts peoples feelings, which to a 4 year old is horrible lol. Now that Im older, I still refrain from using those words in every day speech most of the time, especially around older folk and new people, but around my friends its ok.

thanks....but to top that one...i took him to henry schelley's shop when he had one...first thing he did was "race car!!!!" and then he picked up a wrench, and started working on his rear brakes.

family Photo Gallery - Photo 13 of 18 by davidHAMBURG - MySpace Photos
and then there's this one....you get the idea...
TRACK Photo Gallery - Photo 31 of 43 by davidHAMBURG - MySpace Photos

yeah and he's 3...and with my tools..he was able to take apart his bike...no idea how he did it. I had to help him put it back together though.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:10 PM   #42
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I can't believe I'm one of FOUR people who voted no.

Quail gets it, why doesn't anyone else? Just because your parents hit you as a kid doesn't mean it was NECESSARY.
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #43
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
I can't believe I'm one of FOUR people who voted no.

Quail gets it, why doesn't anyone else? Just because your parents hit you as a kid doesn't mean it was NECESSARY.
I would love to never have to spank my child. you read my above post....what do you do then?
Old 12-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #44
VQMaxFan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
VQMaxFan is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nothing wrong with disciplining by using spankings on the rear.

But when you see dumb ass parents hitting their kids on the head and etc thats another story.
VQMaxFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #45
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I was never spanked/hit as a child. The threat was always there but it never happened.

I doubt I would spank my child. The fear alone should be enough as long as you don't have a little sadomasochist on your hands. My parents had a really thick ruler that was called the terminator, and a firm spatula that we were always reminded were there to be used and never wanted to find out how it felt.

It worked for me and my 2 brothers, so call that one how you will.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #46
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I was spanked when I was a kid.

My dad had a

(without the ball obviously LOL)

he also used the belt.

I learned that FAILURE (bad grades, bad behavior at school or at home) resulted in PAIN.

FAIL = PAIN

That's what kids need to learn.

I'm sick of seeing snot nosed kids running around shitting on their parents because the parents are AFRAID of the kids.

FUCK THAT.

Your kids should be scared of you if they fuck up, not the other way around.

When your kid cries because you yell at them?

"I'll give you something to cry about... (menacing face)" that'll shut them the fuck up.

It worked for me.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #47
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
spare the rod spoil the child
Old 12-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #48
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO6G6_hndbk
Old 12-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #49
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i got spanked plenty. one time my uncle made me pull down my pants so i just had underwear on and he took a belt to my ass. my mom was not happy about that. ive had my ears pulled by my dad to the point of them bleeding. he also has gone full fisted punching to my head which broke skin and resulted in a puddle of blood on my bed, then proceeded to physically kick me out of the door and throw me into the refridgerator in the garage. i dont believe in beating kids. spanking is more than fine and a good way to show your kids whos boss when they step outta line.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #50
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
And yes, I'm totally for it. I got spanked when I did wrong as a child and I'm fine. People need to stop being so stupid, there is clearly a line between beating your kid and disciplining your kid.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #51
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Yeah, people coming in here posting up extremes. There is a difference between spanking a kid because he/she is acting like a little shit and abusing a kid for an innocent mistake.

Don't get it twisted.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #52
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_D View Post
My parents did it to me and i turned out fine. Kids now days get away with too much shit they need a good ass beating.

so true..... .

time out??? wtf i wish i got time out when i was young lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
Yes / No.

If you raise them right you don't have to. Just depends on how lazy you are.
true. but still sometimes then momma to knock'em out.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #53
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
perhaps todays parents are at fault because the parents are younger then past generations, and with a much worse economy and times, there is no stay at home mom etc. I came from a broken home but both my parents where around enough that if i got out of line, id pay with my ass getting spanked.

Lets not forget with a high divorce rate and how much promiscuity/temptations are put upon people *i blame media for making people believe/idolize they need all that shit* today, households get broken up, even sometimes before they get made.

Im back in school, and like alot of the students my age already got criminal records/done time. in fact 2 girls stole a car yesterday *some chick left her car running thinking she could run in the building real quick and these 2 ghetto bitches jumped in and took off*. Im hearing these idiots talk about they got children, im thinking to myself how fucked up they are. These vatos in class where talking about sex with no rubbers and how they are lucky but still prefer it, im thinking to myself "i hope you guys never get anyone prego".lol

The only thing i can think of is, watch myself and whenever I have a child, provide the best environment for them, *that includes hopefully having a great relationship with the mother, coming from a broken home myself i got some pretty high expectations before i plant seed* teach them the rights and wrongs, and DISCIPLINE when necessary, reward good behavior etc.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #54
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
ive had my ears pulled by my dad to the point of them bleeding. he also has gone full fisted punching to my head which broke skin and resulted in a puddle of blood on my bed, then proceeded to physically kick me out of the door and throw me into the refridgerator in the garage. i dont believe in beating kids. spanking is more than fine and a good way to show your kids whos boss when they step outta line.
That's a beating, not discipline...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #55
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

I say lock the kid in the room & ground him till morning.
make sure he doesn't sneak into the fridge at night.
let him deal with the consequences of his own action.
if he will listen, explain to him why it's inconsiderate.

missing a few dinners isn't going to kill the kid.
chances are, he's just trying to be manipulative.

he's not punishing you.
you are just a little soft imo.
if it hurts you so for the kid missing 1 meal,
I don't understand how beating him would be a more comfy thing to do.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #56
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I say lock the kid in the room & ground him till morning.
make sure he doesn't sneak into the fridge at night.
let him deal with the consequences of his own action.
if he will listen, explain to him why it's inconsiderate.

missing a few dinners isn't going to kill the kid.
chances are, he's just trying to be manipulative.

he's not punishing you.
you are just a little soft imo.
if it hurts you so for the kid missing 1 meal,
I don't understand how beating him would be a more comfy thing to do.

ditto but you beat me to it.

Its ok if your soft on your child you know bc well there your flesh and blood and they are kids how can you say no to them. but sometimes they will stoomp and cry to get their way and you gotta say hey belt or are you goin to chill out.. Just wait till they get to be teenagers you remember how that was..

personaly I would spoile my kids BUT there is a time and place for that they get out of line BAMM! im not sayin get the t.v and throw it at them.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #57
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
I would; and i thank my parents for giving it to me when i deserved it. Mom's did most
of the whoopin, and pops did it only a couple of times.

mom's weapon of choice: plastic hanger. that shit set my brother and i STRAIGHT. hahaha.

theres a difference between beating some sense into your kids; and beating them
sensless.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #58
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
A swat across the ass is NOT abuse.

Continuing such with an object in hand beyond the level of necessity is.

Trying to talk nicely and not establishing a respect for authority by whatever means necessary is where spoiled-ass kids come from.
I am 30 years old and NEVER knew what it was like to be "grounded" or "on timeout," I got my ass beat when I fuxed up until I was 12 or 13 I think, at which point I finally fuxing got it and flew straight enough.
My sister pops her kids, as does my brother with his boys and while they do what kids do, they're SURGICALLY well behaved, and Barry (ThatGuy) has met my niece and seen this in action.

Physical punishment is a necessary non-evil. You spoil the child when you spare the rod, simple as that.
To apply an abstract "well if you raise your kids right, you won't have to hit them" is the most pussy copout I have heard since I left work today. Children are children and by the natural order of things are BORN ignorant, and must be taught by the most effective available means. "no, Jimmy, bad Jimmy, go to timeout" is a million times less effective than *SWAT* "get your ass up out of that fuxing floor"

I'm done with this thread.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #59
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
When I acted stupid I got my ass kicked, simple as that. Whether it was a belt, hand, wooden spoon or metal spoon it was only used on my ass. Shitty thing was after I fucked up my mom would wait till my dad got home and let him do it. Those hours before my dad got home were the worst, just knowing I was going to get spanked. Then when I heard his truck pull up in the driveway its like the "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" then he would come in and get it over with. I learned, and so did my brother.
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #60
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto347 View Post
When I acted stupid I got my ass kicked, simple as that. Whether it was a belt, hand, wooden spoon or metal spoon it was only used on my ass. Shitty thing was after I fucked up my mom would wait till my dad got home and let him do it. Those hours before my dad got home were the worst, just knowing I was going to get spanked. Then when I heard his truck pull up in the driveway its like the "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" then he would come in and get it over with. I learned, and so did my brother.
That was EXACTLY how it was with me too.
Corporal punishment is still legal in 20 states, the one I live in is one of them.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote