Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
Methodical

Trader Rating: (0)
Methodical is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
First state side 240

Hey everyone. I've been searching for stuff about my 240 online and with each search this was the top find so i figured it's gotta be good is google named it #1.

Im in the military stationed in VA.
I recently bought a 91 240sx fastback (black). It has a Stock Sr20det (redtop) and is a 5 speed. this is my third S chassis. I had a 180sx in Oki till it broke and a S14 (Q) with a swapped Sr20det (blacktop) and after that blew up i swapped it for a friend's RB20det (sounded sooooo mean). I had an Evo 5 for a while too (but ya'll don't want to hear about that).

i have a lot of work that needs to be done to my new 240 but at least it runs. I'm located in the Stafford, VA area just off the 610 near the 1 (for all my VA heads).

Im glad to be back in a 240. wish i never had to get rid of my other cars but life goes on. Hopefully i'll be able to attend some meets or get to a track in the next year or so one the car is up to par. apologies if i missed anything, i'm bad at intros
Methodical is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #2
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
smokescreen240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I miss my 240. Lol, i have a 350z.. What branch?
smokescreen240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:19 AM   #3
Methodical

Marine Corps. Don't know if i'l be able to stay in with this downsizing. oh well if all goes to shit at least i'll have time to fix/drive my car. Had a scare today as i turned off the car the key went into the "LOCK" pos and i couldn't get it out. Had to get a lock smith to take it apart , clean it and now it works. funny thing is the key use to come out with the car on and now it's does as it should. now i gotta figure out why in the hell my turbo timer keeps turning back on after the car is shut off. damn thing drained my battery two days ago.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
[email protected]
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Paul@mastermindna.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Welcome! I replied to you on the MA240sx forum as well. You will find a lot of information on here just be sure to use the "Search" bar. Almost everything you need will be there. If after looking for it you don't find it then make a thread for it in the appropriate category to reach your target audience.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:22 AM   #5
Methodical

Thanks for the warm welcome. Will be sure to search before posting repeated questions.