Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:22 AM   #91
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Yes indeed

so is my name going first on the list here?

edit: nope
Old 01-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #92
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
I will not tow anyones car home from the track. The last like 4 event people have asked me and I have been nice enough but not anymore. So don't even ask!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #93
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ooooohhhhh crap, sat is def not happening for me unless i go for just the morning. im with ernie, MAKE IT SUNDAY!~!~!
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #94
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
I will not tow anyones car home from the track. The last like 4 event people have asked me and I have been nice enough but not anymore. So don't even ask!!!!!!
tow my car devin. =]
Old 01-06-2009, 12:02 PM   #95
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
tow my car devin. =]
for jxn maybe : ]]
Old 01-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #96
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
I would suggest chargin people money for a tow like JXN and john is for renting out their cars.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #97
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
devin buy a trailer!!! lol
Old 01-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #98
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
tow my car devin =)
Old 01-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #99
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

i might but i have bad luck : [[. I kind of messed up chucks trailer and i'm coming down to fix it in the next couple of days. I'm find of mad because dom said josh was gonna pay my and all he had was 20 dollars. Now im out another 40 in gas and what ever it costs to fix chicks trailer. I'm kind of pissed right now.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #100
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

lets find a trailer and split it like 4 ways?
Old 01-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #101
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
just use jasons, all he does with it is use it as a huge jackstand for his non running corolla
Old 01-06-2009, 12:58 PM   #102
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

If someone actually pays me for gas or reimburse me is some way i'm fine with it. But i'm still pissed because I really shouldn't have spent that money I used for gas to tow joshs car home. I needed that money for other things like I need some supplies for school.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #103
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Three Car Haulers, Three Car Trailers, Car Haulers, Car Trailers

we need a trailer like this one
Old 01-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #104
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
If someone actually pays me for gas or reimburse me is some way i'm fine with it. But i'm still pissed because I really shouldn't have spent that money I used for gas to tow joshs car home. I needed that money for other things like I need some supplies for school.
Have your dad buy your trapper keeper and slide ruler.
And slam Josh in PM's

And how come you called Chuck a "Chick"?
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #105
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

that was a typo and no not a trapper keeper

I'm going to trade school to become a welder and I need to pay a materials fee and I need a new pair of gloves for the new semester. Like i'm trying not to ask my dad for money and more and I trying to work to pay for my self.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #106
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
garret... your car is not done...

ahhahahah

jxn... im asking you very nicely

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! change it to sunday!

PLEASE!
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #107
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
yeah, if it's on saturday, I'm gonna be a no show. this would be my first no show in a very very long time. It will be a sad day for 626 Drift. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #108
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Please please please please please please please please!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #109
nieko
Post Whore!

very sad day.......

and wtf is that how come the guys always have to do something special and meaningful for valentines day....

why cant the girlfriend bel ike i bought you tires and paid your entrance fee!

LETS GO DRIFTING!@!@

...... stupid lOL
Old 01-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #110
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

i'm saying have it on the 14th. mad track time because no one is gonna go lol. I'll just leave early and take my girl ( if I still have a girl) to dinner or w/e
Old 01-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #111
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Tow my car Devin, please.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #112
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
very sad day.......

and wtf is that how come the guys always have to do something special and meaningful for valentines day....

why cant the girlfriend bel ike i bought you tires and paid your entrance fee!

LETS GO DRIFTING!@!@

...... stupid lOL
Duuuude...that's what my fiance did...she's buying me tires. But I have to take her to carl's or in n out , or california pizza kitchen when we get home. She understands my needs for the track. But how cool is that, fiance, buying me tires. Hehehe. Sweet.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #113
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wtf valentines day dinner at carls jr or in n out come on
Old 01-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #114
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

6 more spots for $uper $pecial Pricing.

Hurry.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #115
ono
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ono is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sign me up sign me up =)
ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #116
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
But my fiance is pregnant, and she looooves carl's, in n out, and california pizza kitchen
Old 01-06-2009, 02:34 PM   #117
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

o lol thats funny
Old 01-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #118
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I need this $uper $pecial pricing.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #119
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Just a reminder guys XForeverDarkX 24th birthday at RA sushi happy hour!!! 01/11/09 - Socal-Drift
Old 01-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #120
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Hey JXN add me to the list, i will pay you at the meet this friday for sure!