Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #31
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
omg thats a fathers worst nightmare, when his son comes out of the closet...
Old 01-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #32
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
[quote=charlie321;2549506My man wants to take me out on Valantine's day. So don't do it on saturday. I have been waiting to suck him off for a very long time. Do not ruin my chances please.-____-[/quote]

nope already have it saved....muahahahaha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #33
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
omg thats a fathers worst nightmare, when his son comes out of the closet...
ah no! it wasn't me!!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #34
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
john has to stop teaching his son gay habbits...
Old 01-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #35
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie321 View Post
ah no! it wasn't me!!!!
it does have you name attached to it!
Old 01-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #36
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post

How can a ghey father teach his son not to be ghey?

Like father like son!!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #37
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
The awesome orange aka Chow's orange FC: equipped with Turbo Rotory engine, LSD, and coilovers!
Available for $200 per day on approved drivers
Tires: Bring your own tires, 17" wheels available!
Entry fee: Listed above
VIP PASS/Personal instructor for entire day: $80
Approved by top 626DRIFTCREW instructors Karl wasabi and david hamburg.
Tested by Crazy Rob, 626drift crew's craziest drifter!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #38
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
btw: 626drift site updates for 2009 coming soon!
Yeah, like alot of pictures of me with my shirt off, hangin on the beach, the pier, on top of a ferrari, wiht some puppies in my boxers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
I'll bring the lady for Valentine's day- I'll give her a rose and a ride along
Im prolly just gonna staff the parking area the whole day, So I can keep her satisfied,...i meant entertained

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
Charlie, we like you no matter what you do.
your still the same Charlie in our book, do your thing girl!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #39
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
dude JXN i cant gt to the web site to paypal you the money

sign me up ill send the money when i can get to the sight.
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #40
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
1-800-RENT-A-DRIFT FTW!!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #41
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
The awesome orange aka Chow's orange FC: equipped with Turbo Rotory engine, LSD, and coilovers!
Available for $200 per day on approved drivers
Tires: Bring your own tires, 17" wheels available!
Entry fee: Listed above
VIP PASS/Personal instructor for entire day: $80
Approved by top 626DRIFTCREW instructors Karl wasabi and david hamburg.
Tested by Crazy Rob, 626drift crew's craziest drifter!
wow...destroy johns car for 2 bills. woot! Please someone sign up for this and add the instructor. I will personally teach you on johns fc. haha.
Sorry devin...i'm not teaching you on this car...i dont have that much patience! haha
Old 01-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #42
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
wow. There's no way I can make it either if it's on Valentines day. I think I'm going to Disney Land or something.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #43
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So it would bascially cost me 4 bills to try drifting. forget that. I'd rather drive on laguna seca.

You guys are brave for letting noobs drive your cars. I could easily picture the orange FC eating orange haybails.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #44
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
Sideways_blksr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Sideways_blksr20
are beginners welcome i been in couple of touke events at the same track ,but i watched the videos and most of u guys are pros ,last time i went to touke i got a rod knock i think my car will be ready this week
Sideways_blksr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #45
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Beginners are always welcome at our events. You should come on down and drift with us. Oh, make sure you check your oil levels frequently this time around. haha.

The reason why we are so good at this track is because we do it every month. That's why we wanted to change up the track setup.

I can see Chow's car blowing a seal with a newb behind the wheel.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:59 PM   #46
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways_blksr20 View Post
are beginners welcome i been in couple of touke events at the same track ,but i watched the videos and most of u guys are pros ,last time i went to touke i got a rod knock i think my car will be ready this week
Beginners are totally welcome to come and participate, with the way 626 runs with their beginners, you will get better in no time at all! You will notice from morning till night, you will have significantly improved. Go out and run with us! People are there to help you out the whole way. Alot of track time, alot of fun!

The videos don't show everything, groups are made based off of skill level. You will run with your group and work your way up as you improve. Trust me, at this last event, I saw beginners could not do even a donut, but at the end they were able to clear if not, most of the new layout. Its worth it, come and run with us. You won't regret it.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #47
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

nice ,im a bit scared dough cause this was my first sr and i blew it the first time , i've gone before with other cars but they were stock ka's bought my SR AND I FUCKING BLEW it AFTER BEING 3 HOURS AT THE TRACK i tought i got to excited and i was doing donuts for a long time,
Old 01-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #48
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
nice ,im a bit scared dough cause this was my first sr and i blew it the first time , i've gone before with other cars but they were stock ka's bought my SR AND I FUCKING BLEW it AFTER BEING 3 HOURS AT THE TRACK i tought i got to excited and i was doing donuts for a long time,
just change your oil and filter before an event.

And we wont let you do donuts all day, so you shouldn't be able to over heat and/or starve your engine if thats what was happening.

the other thing is, SR's are just as old as KA motors with as many miles, so they are just as likely to blow
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #49
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
jxn im making this event . my gf is buying tires valentines dy. ill possibly come out this friday to pay. cant wait. been wating for over a year to run you guys. i just sold my ka... so im cmg for sure . n i can finally see ernie. oh yeah ernie get your spooning helmet ready.

ernie can you hook it up with some rubbers or should i find a dtc round my area n use the socal-drift number??? thnx.- Heath
Old 01-05-2009, 08:30 PM   #50
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

yeah thats what my mechanic told me that happened oil starvation
he is rebuilding my engine ,well he is almost done ,im changing the clutch to a stage 3
he sent my cranshaft tothe machine chop
Old 01-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #51
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
jxn im making this event . my gf is buying tires valentines dy. ill possibly come out this friday to pay. cant wait. been wating for over a year to run you guys. i just sold my ka... so im cmg for sure . n i can finally see ernie. oh yeah ernie get your spooning helmet ready.

ernie can you hook it up with some rubbers or should i find a dtc round my area n use the socal-drift number??? thnx.- Heath
hey, i was telling ernie about this just now, he said just pm him.

Quote:
yeah thats what my mechanic told me that happened oil starvation
he is rebuilding my engine ,well he is almost done ,im changing the clutch to a stage 3
he sent my cranshaft tothe machine chop
so you gonna be ready for this event or what? dont' get my hopes up now
Old 01-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #52
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

[quote=

so you gonna be ready for this event or what? dont' get my hopes up now [/quote]
yeah 4 sure he told me it will ready before this friday but he also told me i cant race it hard (dont pass 4k) for 1000 miles so i think from here to febereuary ill be driving the car everywhere without forcing it to get the 1000 miles
Old 01-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #53
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
hey thnx charlie, ill pm him in a sec....cant wait.

man i wonder how hard it is to drive 1000 miles in a month. hopefully &surely you make it.

xcited to finally meet you guys.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #54
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

i think i might have to go to vegas twice lol
Old 01-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #55
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
lol, i just paid for it. ^_^ i'm excited! this event is going to be great!
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #56
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hey JXN was the 7th booked? I would rather not do it on Valentine's day. The wife would hate me.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #57
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Hey JXN was the 7th booked? I would rather not do it on Valentine's day. The wife would hate me.
lol i just told my wife too and she said ARE U GONNA TAKE ME DRIFTING ON VALENTINES DAY! LOL im like mmm yeah but ill take you somewhere nice after lol
Old 01-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #58
furple

Trader Rating: (1)
furple is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd be down to go but I need to know if you have equipment to change tires at the track?

I went out to the meet a while back and met abdul and jxn. I was the kid with the primered hatch. oh wait... thats everybody

edit. read the rules on the website
furple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #59
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chompz
yeah man... i don't think i'll be able to make this one... i just got coil's for my corolla too... lsd is coming in next wednesday...

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #60
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Tiiiight tiiight !!!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote