Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #91
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
jason... your words of more gas to me nothing...

ahhaha but you do help a lot thanks jason for being so amazing

hahahaha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 11:14 AM   #92
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
I'll Be there Recking my New AERO Kit
You break, You buy.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #93
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
nieko, your car reminds me of my old white coupe...sigh
I shouldnt have sold it. *regret*

Old 12-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #94
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
Im jason and i instruct also, but im the guy that always just yells more gas lol
haha if that isn't the truth!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:52 PM   #95
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
you are going to be there right???
I heard chow only instruct girls now. Meaning...next wave of awesome drifters will be girls...and maybe devin...maybe. There was a girl in my HS that had that name. Hahahahhaha
Ahhh thats mean jxn are you calling me a girl. So chow is only gonna instruct me Alex and denice? So were gonna be the best YES!!! long hair FTW lol
Old 12-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #96
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Ahhh thats mean jxn are you calling me a girl. So chow is only gonna instruct me Alex and denice? So were gonna be the best YES!!! long hair FTW lol
devin, ur not a "fly honey". but i'll think about it
Old 12-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #97
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
you are going to be there right???
I heard chow only instruct girls now. Meaning...next wave of awesome drifters will be girls...and maybe devin...maybe. There was a girl in my HS that had that name. Hahahahhaha
Yup, I should be there. Depending on funds that is. There are a lot of events I'm planning to do in January, but I'll definitely make it to this one!

Sooo.....does this mean Audrey is gonna be driving this event also?
Old 12-11-2008, 02:08 PM   #98
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
What are you talking about Audrey as already the best drifter out of all of us. She doesn't need practice : ]]
Old 12-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #99
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
What are you talking about Audrey as already the best drifter out of all of us. She doesn't need practice : ]]
still not going to get you a date.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #100
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post
man, i really want to go to this one but i think i might be going to Vegas with Jimmy's family on this date! we'll see, if my parents wont let me go to Vegas, i'll definitely make it to this event!

Awww...but but but..... you have to do this event with me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
still not going to get you a date.

You guys are way too much

Old 12-11-2008, 02:23 PM   #101
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
So I know you guys are all set up on this but I have a 10X10 easy up from my booth that I can bring...

Let me know
Old 12-11-2008, 02:25 PM   #102
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

you should bring it definatly, shade is awesome and if it rains you can change your tyres in the dry
Old 12-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #103
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
deng im going to try to make it to this one.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #104
ALNT7NG
BANNED

ALNT7NG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
So I know you guys are all set up on this but I have a 10X10 easy up from my booth that I can bring...

Let me know

yeah dude bring it but make sure u bring sandbags as it tends to get windy....many of ezups have lost their lives to the wind of willow
ALNT7NG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:42 PM   #105
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
haha- we should have enough spares to hold it down right?
Old 12-11-2008, 02:50 PM   #106
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post

Let me know
Are the Jimmy Up Girls coming too?
Old 12-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #107
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy_s13 View Post
Are the Jimmy Up Girls coming too?
yeah what he said haha
Old 12-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #108
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
+1 for jimmy up girls. I like girls
Old 12-11-2008, 03:22 PM   #109
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
+1 for jimmy up girls. I like girls
those are lies.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #110
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
those are lies.
wow, that smiley face is used perfectly. Genius.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #111
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

haha- Jimmy Up girls will not be attending unfortunately.

But good news is my lady wont want to chop my cubes off when I come back home this time lol
Old 12-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #112
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

mike we need unbrella girls for the event
Old 12-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #113
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
payment sent!!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #114
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
payment sent!!

atta baby ya fuck
Old 12-11-2008, 07:31 PM   #115
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by E2EKIELR34 View Post
deng im going to try to make it to this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Hmm.................

Rushcrew represent!!! hahaha

Lets do this... Btw, check socal drift

Havent seen you guys in forever...
Old 12-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #116
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
nieko, your car reminds me of my old white coupe...sigh
I shouldnt have sold it. *regret*
you shouldnt have sold that car and that red convertible or yours...actually you shouldnt have sold a lot of cars lol

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:11 AM   #117
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

lil jack for your next car you should get a vert...I thought you were gonna do a chassis swap?
Old 12-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #118
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
thats not karls master. i know becuase that mofo is speaking chinese. food looks awesome tho.... hmmm... foood.....!

btw, ernie i need to see u soon, my car pulls to the right in the front, and left in the back =)

HAHAHAHA.... Sounds like Teddy's car.

When ever you are ready.

Why buy plates when it's FREE, Duhhh.

WHERE IS MIKE? Oh yeah I forgot he is PINKED.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #119
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
thats not karls master. i know becuase that mofo is speaking chinese. food looks awesome tho.... hmmm... foood.....!
thats how you get old fat and ugly when you think of food all the time!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:51 PM   #120
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
HAHAHAHA.... Sounds like Teddy's car.
Well I'm just glad to know I'm not alone.