Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
626DRIFT's 1st practice event of 2009-Jan 3rd

626Drift crew presents: Season opener event for 2009!!
time: Jan 3rd 2009, please be there at 7am!

Practice levels:
Beginners are welcomed!
Tandem practice available for advance drivers!

Price: $110 per driver per car, $180 if you pay at the track and your name isnt on the 20 Drivers list!

*special pricing* $10 off for all drivers with 626DRIFT stickers!

20 drivers.

1. Charlie321 from LBC*
2. Caesar Q. White S13 hatch*
3. Mike "Jimmy up!" *
4. Luis
5. Lee with the S13
6. Jason Hill
7. Moe*
8. Denise*
9. Jimmy*
10. Devin*
11. Robert sideways performance
12. Spencer sideways performance
13. vincent sideways performance
14. bryan sideways performance
15. josh sleepy_s13
16. Brian Rush Crew*
17. Edgar *
18. Alex ^_^*
19. Pacific Nick*
20. Joshchewa 50D
The End

Maybes:
Mike
Alex S14.5
Cody

HOW TO SIGN UP:
Payment:
Cash, paypal(preferred),
paypal email: [email protected]

Or simply visit www.626drift.com to sign up!

[email protected]

MORE INFO TBA!!!

Need tires?
Discount Tire Center (DTC) Socal-Drift.com Drivers use account# 1003333, if you buy from DTC they can use this account # for special pricing. Please visit Discount Tires - Discounttires.com with the lowest prices on tires and wheels, carrying all name brands, and having a huge inventory. In most cases, shipping is one to two days guaranteed. to find a DTC near you! Or visit DTC Performance !!

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 01-02-2009 at 04:29 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 06:11 PM   #2
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i will be there, i need practice!
Old 12-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My car still wont be ready by then My motor is taking forever to get done. And im missing to many events and 626 meets
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #4
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
DAMN IT MANG

I just signed up for the just drift event today.

I am going to try and get a refund and come to yours...
Old 12-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
do it miiiike!

ill be there most likely jxn... you take too much of our money hahaha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #6
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
and jxn... i am very un-impressed of the title of this event... u always have something clever!

haha

March Madness
Topgun Drift Comp

come up with something catchy or im not going
Old 12-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #7
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
and jxn... i am very un-impressed of the title of this event... u always have something clever!

haha

March Madness
Topgun Drift Comp

come up with something catchy or im not going
Ok, I'll think of something catchy
hahaha
Old 12-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #8
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
siggnnn meee upp jxxnnnn!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #9
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
my axle didnt break, my ring and pinon did. anyone got a spare ring/pinon for a gts rear end they wanna sell me? and i know this is zilvia not club4ag
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #10
ono
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ono is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i'm down to go jxn, sign me up! =)
ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:27 PM   #11
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
jXn I'm in- I'm getting a refund and will paypal you tomorrow weither my refund comes in or not

I want to do my first event with you guys for sure.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #12
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
urg I wanna go but go but i don't have a car yett : [[. Maybe I should rend a z lol
Old 12-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #13
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ono View Post
i'm down to go jxn, sign me up! =)
Awesome, I've added ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
jXn I'm in- I'm getting a refund and will paypal you tomorrow weither my refund comes in or not

I want to do my first event with you guys for sure.
Sweet! You will not regret it mike !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
urg I wanna go but go but i don't have a car yett : [[. Maybe I should rend a z lol
wanna rent my car?? Pay for tires/gas/and entry.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:17 PM   #14
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Jxn I have to agree with Neiko we need something catchy. how bout 626drift new year's bash.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:21 PM   #15
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
I want to go!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 08:52 PM   #16
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I'm like herpes and will be there when you least expect me.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #17
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im gonna be there.
i love you jxn!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:27 PM   #18
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I don't think my car will make it, but I will be there to film/staff!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #19
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
I think I can make this one. At least to shoot photos. may not have tires
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #20
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
are you serous JXN? I have 8 nexen 235-40-17's in my garage? do those work?
Old 12-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #21
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I think I can make this one. At least to shoot photos. may not have tires
you gotta go! show me some single slammin tricks xD! man i can't wait already!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:06 PM   #22
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
wont make this event or any event for a while
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #23
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
oh im actually gonna be instructing this time too! lol, im so committed i might drive the minivan up so theres no urges to drift, haha.

holler at me if u need help, dont be shy, i get lonely at track if u dont talk to me =)
Old 12-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #24
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
oh im actually gonna be instructing this time too! lol, im so committed i might drive the minivan up so theres no urges to drift, haha.

holler at me if u need help, dont be shy, i get lonely at track if u dont talk to me =)
haha i'll take you on that offer dad =D
Old 12-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #25
ono
Leaky Injector

ono is an unknown quantity at this point
haha lil ono? nice, i can live with that sorry about you front teddy =( you can teach me though oh and jxn, can i pay at the track?
ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:18 PM   #26
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
My car should be ready for this one.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #27
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
first event of the year!!!! HAPPY EARLY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:40 AM   #28
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie321 View Post
haha i'll take you on that offer dad =D
yes my son, we need to make u into an awesome drifter so u can carry on the family name
Old 12-09-2008, 01:56 AM   #29
nieko
Post Whore!

jxn... still waiting on the name change until i sign up
Old 12-09-2008, 02:03 AM   #30
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
hellllzzzz yyyeeeeaaaa i'll be there

ITALIAN STALLION MANCUSO makes his first appearance with us?!??! hell yea!

jxn i've got a couple beginners for you too, i'll let'em know. Don't be shy to come up to us and ask for help!!! me and john get bored of one another, so we like to look for a third