Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-11-2008, 04:11 PM   #121
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hey John, bring your FC this time! leave the miata at home...

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 04:16 PM   #122
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
I want to get a rough idea on whos going, please sign up now instead of cramming everything at the end. Not enough cash? drop a deposit! PM or AIM me for details!

balcony only $110 - click to sign up for balcony only
HTM only $130 - click to sign up for HTM only
Both days: $220 - click here to sign up for both days!

ill leave a deposit or pay in full by the end of this week but defiantly count me in for balcony I don't think in ready for HTM. But i can't wait my car will hopefully be in tip top shape no more dyeing or bogging or anything : ]]
Old 08-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #123
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
hey John, bring your FC this time! leave the miata at home...

don't sweat the haters john i thought it was cute
Old 08-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #124
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hope fully my car gets fixed buy then
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #125
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yessss htm!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #126
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post

don't sweat the haters john i thought it was cute
yeah john...with the top down...soooo cute...like rainbow cute...like kyle in the passenger seat waiving cute hahahaha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:28 PM   #127
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
thanks for the compliments on the miata guys, but unforunately, the miata wont be returning to track until it grows some balls. so yea, fc it is! lol
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:53 PM   #128
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Awww man! Was I the only one that liked it?

Seriously, for bone stock it looked good out there hahaha.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #129
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
thanks for the compliments on the miata guys, but unforunately, the miata wont be returning to track until it grows some balls. so yea, fc it is! lol
It was the most entertaining car to drive. I have bruises on both legs from it.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:34 PM   #130
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
aww i wish i could've watched you guys at the last event!
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #131
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
yeah john...with the top down...soooo cute...like rainbow cute...like kyle in the passenger seat waiving cute hahahaha
yessss kyle....

look so happy!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:21 PM   #132
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
damn that miata is beyond gay just cuz john is driving it, good thing it blew up hahahah unless it looks and runs like turns101's car, leave it at home
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:17 AM   #133
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ahahha watching teddy drive the miata was fucken hilarious... i wanna do balcony and maybe watch HTM? or both? ahhh!!! im gunna sell all my paintball shit hopefully, and make enough to do both!!

(PM for paintball details
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:05 AM   #134
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
sick ass nearly 3 wheelin'
a cutie, but badass.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #135
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
yessss kyle....

look so happy!!!!
hahaha, i love my miata. maybe i'll leave the fc home one more time and bring another surprise...! =)
Old 08-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #136
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection

new flyer yay
Old 08-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #137
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
I will def. head to this if my ka-t is done by then.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #138
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
yeah well the fc is gonna be there for sure. I'm gonna leave my 240 at home and try the fc for the weekend....we'll see how well that goes. and maybe just maybe...I'll drive an SR for the first time. haha.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #139
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
your FC has an SR in it?

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #140
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Put me down for grip on sunday jxn,

i seek to become the next touge master!

Quote:
your FC has an SR in it?
.....Interesting
Old 08-13-2008, 12:56 AM   #141
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
yeah well the fc is gonna be there for sure. I'm gonna leave my 240 at home and try the fc for the weekend....we'll see how well that goes. and maybe just maybe...I'll drive an SR for the first time. haha.
no bitch, ur bringing ur 240. any maybe, just maybe, u can drive the fc for a session or two!
Old 08-13-2008, 01:04 AM   #142
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
I'll drive an SR for the first time. haha.
Hmm. Who's SR you gonna drive?

I wanna drive his SR too!
Old 08-13-2008, 01:40 AM   #143
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
me tooo!!!!
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:19 AM   #144
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

me threee!!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 05:55 PM   #145
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
me four!!!!!
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:31 PM   #146
Teddy
Post Whore!

And now...... I'm in trouble. LOL
Old 08-13-2008, 07:35 PM   #147
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
LOL.

msglngth
Old 08-13-2008, 07:39 PM   #148
TurboStrong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
TurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
do i need a licenece?
TurboStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #149
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I need skills
Old 08-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #150
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i need money!!!...and skills too
240love is offline   Reply With Quote