Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-06-2008, 01:06 AM   #91
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Do it!! I don't wanna be the only first timer.
I'm gonna try and make them money to do both events. But i'm gonna have to probally buy 2 more tyres and there expencive lol
Old 08-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #92
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
I'm gonna try and make them money to do both events. But i'm gonna have to probally buy 2 more tyres and there expencive lol
Do it! You can trade butt sex for tires. That's what Teddy does, the mechanic where I work love him.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #93
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So what thread are we staying with...cause it seems like there is an advanced thread and noobie thread...should I stick to the noobie thread?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:50 AM   #94
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
So what thread are we staying with...cause it seems like there is an advanced thread and noobie thread...should I stick to the noobie thread?
yes, since ur car has noobie power...! jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #95
KOREANCOW

Trader Rating: (0)
KOREANCOW will become famous soon enoughKOREANCOW will become famous soon enoughKOREANCOW will become famous soon enoughKOREANCOW will become famous soon enoughKOREANCOW will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you think a noobie can go there?!?
KOREANCOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #96
SilviaBilly

SilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to behold
Hell...I go there and i cant even drive...
SilviaBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #97
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
s'dflgkvbepofjgbqpeitnlimdas;icvmasdi;vmcsd;imv;oi dmc
Old 08-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #98
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaBilly View Post
Hell...I go there and i cant even drive...
That wasn't the question. Dumbass.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:03 PM   #99
KOREANCOW

KOREANCOW will become famous soon enoughKOREANCOW will become famous soon enoughKOREANCOW will become famous soon enoughKOREANCOW will become famous soon enoughKOREANCOW will become famous soon enough
any room left for the balcony??!?
KOREANCOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #100
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOREANCOW View Post
any room left for the balcony??!?
yes, there is still plenty of room left.
Please sign up!
Old 08-08-2008, 01:22 AM   #101
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOREANCOW View Post
you think a noobie can go there?!?
anyone with that sn is more than welcome =)
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #102
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
Is this a comp.
show or just practice?
240_hero13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:10 AM   #103
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
HTM and two days before my birthday.... i think I have to go to this one. Any deals for a HTM birthday present?
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:56 PM   #104
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Alright let's get pumped for this!!! We have 4 weeks to get ready, some of us have a lot of work to do!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:29 AM   #105
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
im not sure if i can go to this one teddy. its too early. i still have way too many things to buy before my s14 is ready for gripping
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:19 AM   #106
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Alright let's get pumped for this!!! We have 4 weeks to get ready, some of us have a lot of work to do!
yeah teddy, your SR better be in tip top shape...cause you know I'm gonna want to drive that shit on htm....
Old 08-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #107
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

and for the new people wanting to drive htm....just remember...beeeeeee safe. anyone can have fun driving it, just don't be stupid and try something completely new...build up to speed, don't just rush in and think you can drive like everyone else..banked is much different than a flat course. and remember...its a big course, you have all day to make it your bitch!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:34 AM   #108
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
im not sure if i can go to this one teddy. its too early. i still have way too many things to buy before my s14 is ready for gripping
LAME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
yeah teddy, your SR better be in tip top shape...cause you know I'm gonna want to drive that shit on htm....
I'll try my best to get it in ASAP so that I can work out any malfunctions..
Old 08-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #109
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
I think im gonna be at this one. I have some out f town friends that race ralley. And they wanna try some drifting. Dont know if we will do HTM though, they leave that day to fly back to alaska.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:11 PM   #110
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
super gay! i dont think ill be trying HTM this time, my car and my driving need lots of work still!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #111
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
can't wait for this one... damn... i think i'm addicted... lol
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:35 AM   #112
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Can't wait for this.....
Old 08-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #113
Teddy
Post Whore!

I should be working on my car right now, but ugh. I'm so tired...
Old 08-11-2008, 01:08 AM   #114
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I should be working on my car right now, but ugh. I'm so tired...
get off the computer and go do it.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:22 AM   #115
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_hero13 View Post
Is this a comp.
show or just practice?
It's a car show, Bring your mustang and lots of Hot Chicks and we will let you join the Tri Lamdas.
This is better the HIN.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:23 AM   #116
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
get off the computer and go do it.
Damnit teddy...your not even in school yet...hurry the eff up! we could be doing burnouts on 235's by now. haha
Old 08-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #117
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
im so ready for htm. gosh. back to back to back to back balcony is cool n all, but i miss htm
Old 08-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #118
805-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ill be there jxn can i staff on sat and drift htm
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:06 PM   #119
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
I want to get a rough idea on whos going, please sign up now instead of cramming everything at the end. Not enough cash? drop a deposit! PM or AIM me for details!

balcony only $110 - click to sign up for balcony only
HTM only $130 - click to sign up for HTM only
Both days: $220 - click here to sign up for both days!
Old 08-11-2008, 04:08 PM   #120
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i plan on being there both days, for sure htm

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote