Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #61
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
say waa? sunday event? jxn?
If there is, I'm doing it too. I think I have buit my courage to take a tumble.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #62
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
hey Kieth, fix your car.

i will take the turn with the flag. I can get more photos done that way, multi task
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #63
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
If sunday HTM goes down, I'll staff all day at Balcony. I'd like to help with keeping things a bit more organized this time around. That way people can get more track time.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #64
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
paypal sent count me in
wow-thats-a-cool-car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #65
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
If sunday HTM goes down, I'll staff all day at Balcony. I'd like to help with keeping things a bit more organized this time around. That way people can get more track time.
And possibly give me some pointers while helping out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
paypal sent count me in
Yay Devin!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 11:18 PM   #66
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
waaaaattttt???
7/12??????
deng it!!!
i'm gonna be missing out again?!
lammmeeeee T_T
Old 06-10-2008, 11:22 PM   #67
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
And possibly give me some pointers while helping out?
Of course!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 11:25 PM   #68
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
actually...
if this one thing falls through then i could come to the event to film
otherwise im busy elsewhere filming...
Old 06-10-2008, 11:27 PM   #69
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
lets go lets go lets go

im hooked
Old 06-10-2008, 11:38 PM   #70
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
lets go lets go lets go

im hooked
Hooked on phonics it worked for me.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:39 PM   #71
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
lol^^

I want to go to this. I'm sure I'll be able to make it. Intercooler is fixed as of today! Yeahhh!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:41 PM   #72
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
lol^^

I want to go to this. I'm sure I'll be able to make it. Intercooler is fixed as of today! Yeahhh!
Great, did you get new one or fixed it?
Old 06-10-2008, 11:48 PM   #73
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
so..are we gonna do anything special with our 1year anniversary drift event?!?!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:51 PM   #74
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

^ Drift naked?
Old 06-10-2008, 11:53 PM   #75
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
I got it fixed Ernie. Just got the piece that was messed up cut off and welded a new piece onto it!
Old 06-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #76
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
I got it fixed Ernie. Just got the piece that was messed up cut off and welded a new piece onto it!
Will it hold up?
Old 06-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #77
Mr. Jesse
Zilvia Member

Mr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant future
i want in!!! i want in!!!

This sig was inspired by nothing, then is wasn't.
Mr. Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #78
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Of courseee it will. Dude that welded it for me knows his shit. I'll test it out once it's back on and my car is off of jackstands!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:06 AM   #79
ToukePina

ToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to all
Ozzie is in! Just need to find my rare motor thats impossible to find for some reason.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:09 AM   #80
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToukePina View Post
Ozzie is in! Just need to find my rare motor thats impossible to find for some reason.
Seriously, I have looked for good single cam and no go, Two weeks ago people were giving them away.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:11 AM   #81
mike-hkc
Leaky Injector

mike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nice
jackson will you the 626 sticker this friday
mike-hkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:00 AM   #82
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
changed my mind....sign me up jxn
me tooooo.

msglgnth
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:39 AM   #83
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
For HTM, I'll have a sign up list after the 15th. Because I wanna try to do a 2nd balcony event on Sunday.

To Mike-HKC, YES always have stickers!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:58 AM   #84
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Two Balcony events will be cool too. It will give us nOOb more practice.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:15 AM   #85
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
For HTM, I'll have a sign up list after the 15th. Because I wanna try to do a 2nd balcony event on Sunday.

To Mike-HKC, YES always have stickers!!!
That sounds good! What will the price be for both days Jxn?
Old 06-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #86
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Im so down for this. I just need to get power steering working for this one.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #87
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is MY ONE YEAR DRIFT ANIVERSARY!!!!!!!!
I cant believe its already been a year since the first time i kicked the clutch at the balcony! I think i still have footage of my first time! lol I was a spin happy newb! Lets all celebrate afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar...resturaunt...house party...anything!!!!!! IM super stoked!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #88
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is MY ONE YEAR DRIFT ANIVERSARY!!!!!!!!
I cant believe its already been a year since the first time i kicked the clutch at the balcony! I think i still have footage of my first time! lol I was a spin happy newb! Lets all celebrate afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar...resturaunt...house party...anything!!!!!! IM super stoked!!!!
good idea mark!! lets go to BJs or something at lancaster hahaha
Old 06-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #89
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Celebrate with Two balcony events on Sat. and sunday HTM
Old 06-11-2008, 11:10 AM   #90
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Ive been to every single event for a year! cooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote