Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-17-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
626DRIFT presents...SOCAL DRIFT NITE EVENT

This event is super exclusive, only posted on SOCAL-DRIFT.COM and ZILVIA.NET and club4ag

Please do not post anywhere else, thank you!!

Date:, June 7th
Schedule, 4:30pm-10:30

Price: $150 per driver per car. (NIGHT ONLY)
Discounted: $230 for people who want to drift day AND night
Additional $10 off if you bought strobe lights or HID from me and vice versa if you go to the night event, we will give you $10 off strobe light or HID kit. No other discounts will apply.

We will have 20 spots only.
Open to intermediate and advance ONLY (No first timers sorry)
Intermediate:
1. DUFFMAN (needs to give me a little bit more)
2. DTC Superstar *
3. Gus *
4. Charlie321*
5. Luis K'sSilvia2.0 *
6. "Lee" VRT Cressida (need to pay)
7. Socal-s130*
8. "240esux" (andrew)*
9. joshchewuhh *
10. *crimson* aka daniel *
11. Harrison *
12. Tom Lim (need to pay)

Advance:
1. Teddy *
2. Jason Levin *
3. Albert Rivera/IchigoMae *
4. techtrix / michael essa *

UPDATE:

Tech starts at 3:30 pm for the night event goers.
Drivers meet at 3:45pm
We start at 4:00 to 10:00pm

Dont be late!!!

SPOTS WILL RUN OUT QUICK, SEND YOUR MONEY IN TODAY!!!

Payment:
Cash, paypal(preferred),
ultraoptms AT hotmail.com (bank account through paypal only, NO CREDIT CARDS)
or
[email protected] (if you wanna pay through paypal, using credit card, please add 3% for the paypal fees)

FAQ:

Regarding the banner
Q:IS that....??
A: Yes, its chuck on the left and me on the right
Q: Was that at the track??
A: Nope

Regarding the event
Q: Can I pay at the track?
A: No, you can not pay at the track for this event.
Q: When is the dead line to pay?
A: When spots run out or Tuesday, June 3rd
Q: Take deposits?
A: Yes, but it will be a $100 deposit that is NON-Refundable, and Non-transferable, unless track event gets cancel for some reason.

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 06-06-2008 at 03:25 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
sign me up....night only

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Night? awesome.

Must be a first.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:05 PM   #4
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Sign me up as a spectator

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #5
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Oh, did I mention??? AFter this is over, if we do not have HTM, we will caravan to Garden cafe in Alhambra for a little after party/dinner thing......
Old 05-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Night how exciting. Should be a photographic challenge so everyone buy a strobe kit!!
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #7
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Put me down for this....... I am in for sure.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Dammit. I don't even have a car. Postpone to JULY!!!!!!!!!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #9
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Dammit. I don't even have a car. Postpone to JULY!!!!!!!!!
Do the Vic... or the bike.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
THE VIC! DEW EAT!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-17-2008, 05:51 PM   #11
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
THE VIC! DEW EAT!
haha. I want to, but it is after all my mom's car. My parents would not approve of me drifting that car at all. lol. "To much strain on the engine...that is why YOU have a drift car..." blah blah, parent talk. haha Maybe if I find some wheels to use on it.

...we'll see.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #12
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ooooo havent done this one since just drift hosted it years ago its gonna be fun
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:19 PM   #13
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I bring the camera, you bring the drifty, crashy bangy smashy.

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #14
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
dayuuuum, this sounds dope. night time carnage.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #15
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
I bring the camera, you bring the drifty, crashy bangy smashy.

sounds good to me. Hahaha
Old 05-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #16
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
okay im just gonna hook a strobe light into my cig lighter and strobe my car to the song sandstorm.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #17
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
what track is this at i dont see it, that would help
Old 05-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #18
DreamN
Post Whore!

99.9 % sure it's balcony

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-17-2008, 07:09 PM   #19
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckBeautyVTEC View Post
what track is this at i dont see it, that would help
my bad, i was so excited, i forgot to post that!!
Thanks for remind me.

The answer is, indeed balcony like what DreamN said.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #20
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
sounds so awesome. if it wasnt same month as asb/my motor is blown i would be there.
have fun you meg morts
Old 05-17-2008, 09:46 PM   #21
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
now THIS will be an epic event.

you know the drill jackssuuunnnn.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:06 PM   #22
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
sign me up for the party!
Old 05-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #23
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
ohhhhh shittttttt!!!!

i'm gonna talk to my buddies about this.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:03 PM   #24
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Of course, I'm in once again. See when you'll get more strobes in, I'm getting some for sure. I still need to debate the underglow. If I go off the track, they're toast.

So is this just going to be night practice? Or will there be a competition?

Last edited by Teddy; 05-17-2008 at 11:30 PM..
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:48 PM   #25
yoni_nismo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
yoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I wish i had more track time under my belt, WSIR at night sounds like real fun its gurenteed to be cool cuz thiers going to be no sun... great idea hope it catches on
yoni_nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #26
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusuke1923 View Post
sign me up for the party!
drift only and jun is gonna drive?

am i good enough to drive at night?

TEAM SUS*PECT

Last edited by ALEXTHESUS*PECT; 05-18-2008 at 02:20 AM..
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #27
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
fuckkk i was hoping the daytime fee would cover the night fee

damnitt
Old 05-18-2008, 12:06 AM   #28
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNC240SX View Post
Night how exciting. Should be a photographic challenge so everyone buy a strobe kit!!
haha. that's the first thing I thought of when I heard night time event.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:12 AM   #29
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
Ill try to make it....If we can get my new chassis ready !!!
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:52 AM   #30
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
drift only and jun is gonna drive?

am i good enough to drive at night?
im not drifting - i just want to be at the party that they are having after jeeezzz lol!!