Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-12-2008, 01:03 AM   #31
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Your car better make it Chuck. If you need any help hit me up man! Anyway all I need is alignment, and oil change....for now. I'll look over my car and see what else is fucked, I hope nothing. Maybe I'll try that water wetter stuff 'cuz my car was acting a fool and overheating! I gues it was my car doing donuts for 3 minutes nonstop. Oh well I'll stop ranting now...gotta sleep for school tomorrow.
switch to straight distilled water and redline water wetter and you'll be out on the track longer than anyone else. it doesnt work if your clutch fan doesnt sping though

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 01:04 AM   #32
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ ditto on distilled and water wetter. been recommend plenty of times already. that's probably what kept my car from frying itself on my way home.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:08 AM   #33
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
switch to straight distilled water and redline water wetter and you'll be out on the track longer than anyone else. it doesnt work if your clutch fan doesnt sping though
Hmmm then water wetter and distilled water it is! Around how much is a bottle of water wetter? And yes my clutch fan spins goooood haha!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:09 AM   #34
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
less than $10. plus it's available at autozone or at least at the one in rosamond.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-12-2008, 01:12 AM   #35
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'm using 1 bottle of water wetter, 10% coolant and the rest is tap water straight from the hose. I haven't had any issues whatsoever.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:16 AM   #36
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Alright well I'll get to flushing my system next week for sure to be ready for this. Jxn I'll probably have payment to you in a week or two. Thanks for lettind us better ourselves by having events every month!
Old 05-12-2008, 01:19 AM   #37
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
I'll have my deposit by Friday..
Old 05-12-2008, 01:25 AM   #38
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I hope i have my car ready for this. I need to do this.
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:29 AM   #39
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
ill get my deposit in this week!

super excited even though you didnt remember my name during the comp
Old 05-12-2008, 01:31 AM   #40
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Oh yeahhh Jxn edit your main post with the price! Same as last time?
Old 05-12-2008, 08:23 AM   #41
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
alright guys, thanks for your support.

If you want me to add you to the list, once I received payment, your name will be on the list.

For all HTM goers, I will refund your money if we dont get enough people.
We usually do get enough. I guess last time, it was Mothers Day...had a few flakes.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #42
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Oh yeahhh Jxn edit your main post with the price! Same as last time?
balcony is same price as last time 110 for new attendees

for people with a 626 DRIFT sticker, its only $100 flat.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:34 AM   #43
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yup everythings coming up this month...nor cal and so cal bbq is crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I have A LOT to do before then... and on top of that, next week is Stillen, and the 31st is the biggest 240sx BBQ in Cali. Oh man...
Old 05-12-2008, 08:40 AM   #44
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
you can blame my tranny jackson for that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
alright guys, thanks for your support.

If you want me to add you to the list, once I received payment, your name will be on the list.

For all HTM goers, I will refund your money if we dont get enough people.
We usually do get enough. I guess last time, it was Mothers Day...had a few flakes.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:16 AM   #45
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yaaaay 10 bucks off! lol. okay so i'll head to the bank so I can pay you this week jxn, thanks for another event.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:55 AM   #46
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Touge practiceeee! please!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:46 AM   #47
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Hey JXN Thanks for the 5/10 event learned alot!
Now I know what all the hype is about 626 drift events rock my world!!!
6/7 is my B-day is there a discount for the B-day boy?
Old 05-12-2008, 10:57 AM   #48
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
i might attend HTM......
Old 05-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #49
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
woo!! cant wait for this!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #50
DoriSaruMark
Leaky Injector

DoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really nice
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I'm using 1 bottle of water wetter, 10% coolant and the rest is tap water straight from the hose. I haven't had any issues whatsoever.
be careful. If you rock a KA, tap water contains lots of minerals which corrode the water jacket in the block. you'll pretty much rust out your motor from the inside out. That's why it always best to use distilled water because it lacks all the harmful mineral deposits.

if you have an SR, the block is made of aluminum and is a lil more resistant to rust. But you still can accumulate mineral buildup from tap water. But the water wetter is a sure thing and really helps!!

-Good luck!!!
DoriSaruMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #51
DreamN
Post Whore!

^ oh emm gee, it's that guy who drifts!

What up Mark? Such a post whore you are lol

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #52
DoriSaruMark
Leaky Injector

DoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really nice
What's drifts? i dont know what youre talking about....lol

yea man...i post so much that my counter had to rollover back to zero..... TWICE.
DoriSaruMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #53
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

no one is more of a post whore than jimmy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ oh emm gee, it's that guy who drifts!

What up Mark? Such a post whore you are lol
Old 05-12-2008, 12:54 PM   #54
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hmm, I wonder if I can get my motor together in time
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #55
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
hmm, I wonder if I can get my motor together in time
Don't wonder...... do it!!
Old 05-12-2008, 02:00 PM   #56
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Can the B-day boy get a reserved spot?
Old 05-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #57
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
i am sending my 60 down tonight
Old 05-12-2008, 04:26 PM   #58
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

$60 dollars sent
Old 05-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #59
Teddy
Post Whore!

Deposit sent JXN!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:48 AM   #60
DreamN
Post Whore!

60 dollah make you hollah

Josh, do you still have those Rikens?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD