Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:38 AM   #61
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
so then all the noobs can be in one run group?
Old 03-05-2008, 08:52 AM   #62
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
noob squad unite!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:07 AM   #63
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
noob squad unite!!!
Yes, we can play bumper cars. I will show up with lots of tires ziptied to all my body panels for protection. (kinda like little Giants..toilet paper)
Old 03-05-2008, 09:19 AM   #64
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
this sounds kinda fun, ill try to make it out
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:41 AM   #65
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Yes, we can play bumper cars. I will show up with lots of tires ziptied to all my body panels for protection. (kinda like little Giants..toilet paper)
haha! yes!!!!!!!! that'll be fun to watch! lol
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #66
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
^ WATCH? Join the crash dummies.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:26 AM   #67
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
haha ill join the crash dummies in someone elses car! lol
My car has seen enough damage at the balcony!
Old 03-05-2008, 12:40 PM   #68
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
oh yea!!!!!!!
Wait....castro will be there! haha yes
fine it's like that?

don't come runnin back to me when shit dont work out mark. this is it ...

i probably wont be able to make it out either way ... im goin to vegas in a couple weeks for spring break and i still need to replace my turbo outlet gasket and get tires.

so leave ur condoms at home.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:23 PM   #69
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
noob squad unite!!!
Hell yeah! I'm changing my custom title
Old 03-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #70
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
fine it's like that?

don't come runnin back to me when shit dont work out mark. this is it ...

i probably wont be able to make it out either way ... im goin to vegas in a couple weeks for spring break and i still need to replace my turbo outlet gasket and get tires.

so leave ur condoms at home.
dont a party pooper, this event is mainly for the 626 people to take pix and videos. And basically get all the 626 Drifters out there and GO CRAZY.

Im trying to get everyone from the meet like, Mike S13, Samual, Ah bin, tommy all the corolla guys like nate, karlo, albert, kenny and so on.
Ill ask Hsu AZNDOC and Alex and Gus from team suspect to represent too if they can.
Hopefully andrew wont chicken out of this event, so he can make darwin come.

Of course me and DK (lil jack) will be there. I know castro is in for sure.
Mark? I dont even need to ask. I know he is in. Ill make wasabi go. Mike FC is gonna be there, hopefully rob will too.
David yang and vinh will come from the OC and Riverside to represent.

Its more like old 626 Drift Crew meets New 626 Drift crew
We should have a 626 Drift Crew battle

New 626 Drift Crew Vs the OG 626 Drift Crew

Represent 626! come and support!

COME TO THE EVENT CHUCK.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:43 PM   #71
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Old 626 Drift crew:

lil Jack (DK), victor, mike, me/jxn, hsu
bin, tommy, and samual.

vs

New 626 Drift Crew
Wasabi, 2 tone chuck, RB mark, FC mike, Screech(yes from save by the bell) Rob, David yang(the Korean guy), Elmo, and Castro
Sorry if I missed anyone

Man, we have some awesome nick names lol

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 03-05-2008 at 05:10 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:45 PM   #72
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
wtf?!>#!?!? chuck... Vegas will always be there. Come support your 626 drifters and participate. I'm bringing the camera and promise better pics this time... I'll even help you with your turbo gasket.
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #73
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
^ And I will teach you how to drift chuck
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:07 PM   #74
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

haha!!!!!!!yes!!! you know im in!!!!!!!!
Haha....most people havent seen my engine bay, and they still know me as RB mark! suhweet! lol
THis is gonna be so much fun!!!! ive had a blast drifting with the 626 guys, i owe my skillz to your events!!!!!
You hear that newbs/begginers.......This is where its starts!!!!
can wait!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:10 PM   #75
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

oops, i forgot to add the "new 626 drift crew" part hahah
Old 03-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #76
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i heart 626...
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #77
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
i heart 626...
of course you do! Cuz 626 hearts the awesome orange. Haha
Old 03-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #78
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Update:
Team tandem????

Groups:
OG 626 Drift Crew - jxn, DK aka lil jack, AZNDOC jack hsu, S13 mike, blk coupe samual, Bin?? Tommy??
Neo 626 Drift Crew - Wasabi, 2 tone chuck, RB mark, FC mike, Screech(yes from save by the bell) Rob, David yang(the Korean guy), Elmo, and Castro
Touge cheeks (corollas) - Nate, kenny, albert, karlo, adam, ray?? Alex??
Team Jacks (if the OG 626crew fail to assemble): Jxn, lil jack, and Jack hsu
Team rotary?? - Jason, John awesome orange, FC mike??

More to come hahaha....I wonder if team touke wants in

Non tandeming teams:
n00b squad - 240love edgar, Ramon, teddy, DTC Ernie, and driftn_silvia hahah sorrry

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 03-06-2008 at 12:12 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #79
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

^ nOOb Squad......Fa shao
Old 03-06-2008, 12:09 PM   #80
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
Update:

Non tandeming teams:
n00b squad - 240love edgar, Ramon, teddy, DTC Ernie
messed up...lol...what bout me???
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #81
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

there i fixed it haha.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:15 PM   #82
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
hrmmm i don't think i work that saturday... what should I do???

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:24 PM   #83
koifish
Leaky Injector

koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to koifish
if space available im down!
Old 03-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #84
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
hrmmm i don't think i work that saturday... what should I do???
I think you know what to do haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by koifish View Post
if space available im down!
always a spot with your name on it keith!
Old 03-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #85
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
what a great idea! learn from your mistakes right away with continous driving. props to jxn for putting together the best wsir events!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #86
koifish
Leaky Injector

koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to koifish
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
I think you know what to do haha

always a spot with your name on it keith!

dope!!!!! haha hey who is ALEXTEAMSUSPECT?? his car is dope!!!! and jxn car with all rpf's is dope
Old 03-06-2008, 03:27 PM   #87
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

thats alex...from team suspect! lol
He came to the track a while ago, he didnt drive though, Just finished his car up i believe.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #88
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

HAHAHAHA!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:33 PM   #89
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:

HAHAHAHA!!!
Hell yeah thats how we roll!

But considering that every group will get 15 minutes, how many times do you estimate each group will drive? What will the down time be?
Old 03-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #90
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
if you do the numbers, down time shouldnt be any more than it usually is to run two groups.

It will help you get better faster since you dont have to wait 12-16 minutes between runs. the less spin outs your group has, the more you can run!!

I bet the advanced guys will run tandem/semi tandem, which means about 12 plus runs in 15 minutes. maybe more!!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote