Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-17-2008, 07:00 PM   #481
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I'm sorry I'm not baller like you Jack. Do you want to buy me some cheap 15 inch tires? I'll be there if you do. haha.
Go call donald....
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #482
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
Go call donald....
I know. But still. The hookup is very good. But not good enough. It will still make me poor. So sad today.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #483
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
who is this guy??

Are you always confronting people you dont know??

i seem to remember you doing this in another thread to someone??

And is that a EMO chick on the hood of your car in that sig??
before you go accusing people you should read what black parade wrote to begin with, he asked who i was, what car i drove and why i didnt compete in the comp at the end of the day all that with the phrase " id like to know" like hes someone of importance. so i asked him the same questions. Jackson knows who i am and so does little jack and karl, and what makes my fianc'e emo? she was wearing a jacket on a cold evening. sorry shes not wearing size 40 pants and a xl shirt. anything else?
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:45 PM   #484
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
EDIT (removed entire post after pming)

Point is, If you challenge someone to race/battle. And they ask you who you are and what you drive, answer them. You asked to race in the first place.

and,
I am already slated to battle TOUKE Jon I believe.

Last edited by ericcastro; 04-17-2008 at 09:26 PM..
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #485
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
sigh you people and your "rep"
Old 04-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #486
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:

Also probably our most out going instructor.

HE'S TOO OUTGOING!!! TELL HIM TO KEEP HIS CLOTHES ON NEXT TIME! NEG REP FOR MARKIPOO :ghey:

someone needs to contain that bastard.

lol. just tryna lighten things up here. so much cyber tension, we could cut it with a butter knife!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:01 PM   #487
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Quote:

I am already slated to battle Jon I believe.
true story. single cam castro lives!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #488
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

buku were u the kouki with the Z track wheels?
if so, man i like the way that looks on an s14! no spacers?

i want an s14. sigh. stupid expensive though.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:06 PM   #489
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Its all Marks gay hair cuts and pussy music lol, right mark?? lol

i am just taking after the zilvia master AZNDOC. lmao, no BS and to the point.

BTW, is Chomps making that video?? i thought he had footage of me and ROB LOVE??? we should start neg repping chomps till he gets that thing finished!!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #490
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

yea i'm sure it'll be done by next year...
Old 04-17-2008, 09:12 PM   #491
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
buku were u the kouki with the Z track wheels?
if so, man i like the way that looks on an s14! no spacers?

i want an s14. sigh. stupid expensive though.
yes that was me, i run 5mm spacers all around.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #492
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
yes that was me, i run 5mm spacers all around.
oh dang that's almost nothing, what're the specs on the track wheels?
Old 04-18-2008, 12:53 AM   #493
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
im sure you did. Its a peg leg auto, and traction control never cuts out completely. but its still fun to fuck around in. pics are worth a thousand words. ask around everyone here knows who i am. good luck with learning.

Hey PUN TONG A LAMO let me borrow some rims since ur car is down ??? what do ya say ???
626 FC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:42 AM   #494
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
wow!!!!!!! I missed a lot...not sure what was in castro's edited post...but it looks like this all blew over...whatev...
we talk shit amongst friends...we didnt know who the hell you were, so i had to do it....i dont take shit, and im straight to the point...blunt, yes i know, but thats who i am.
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:43 AM   #495
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
oh....and my car wont be down in may babay!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #496
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
oh dang that's almost nothing, what're the specs on the track wheels?
ummm fronts are 18x8 +30 and the rears are 18x 8.5 +33