Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-26-2007, 11:22 PM   #121
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
so is this a mock up of the new asb4 shirts?

how do i order one?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 11:24 PM   #122
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^Haha yeah. I took that picture brian, where's mine babe?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:07 AM   #123
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmyhero4now View Post
im gonna caravan with henry(yarou) and prolly ayuaddict im my vip q45..ahahaha.
yarou better bring his damn s12 to this shit..i want to tandem!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 01:34 PM   #124
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
so is this a mock up of the new asb4 shirts?

how do i order one?
Nah

Brian made that off Cafepress

Just for himself

Not for you guys

People need to stop using the word "epic" when talking about All Star Bash

It's becoming overused

You should say "totally tubular dude"

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:43 PM   #125
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
yes sir

that is just a one-off shirt i had made.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:59 PM   #126
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Omg i'm coming to watch.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:12 AM   #127
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
ASBIIII

Fuck the IV status.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:42 AM   #128
dppcaseman

Trader Rating: (0)
dppcaseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dppcaseman Send a message via Yahoo to dppcaseman
ASB 2 was sick as fuck i cant wait to go to the next one its going to be off the hook all the sick ass cars getting sideways bumpers flyen off o yea lets not forget about the camping and big party at night all the drinking so very nice
dppcaseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:24 AM   #129
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
well i gotta go apply for a stupid passport..... but if that bad boy comes in time im there with the coupe!!! i already told Jack id come down and bring him some maple syrup!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:25 AM   #130
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Haha, your maple-syruping the west coast, im doing the east babyyy.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:32 AM   #131
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Haha, your maple-syruping the west coast, im doing the east babyyy.
i wonder how many canadians are going down to this event.

i should just buy a truck, use it as a snow plow in the winter and make some money, and then a transport trailer in the summer.

best of both worlds
overb0ost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:35 AM   #132
dppcaseman

dppcaseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dppcaseman Send a message via Yahoo to dppcaseman
shoot what ever it takes to get to this is well worth it
dppcaseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:09 PM   #133
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Don't EVEN miss this event.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:40 PM   #134
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
^^ u should come out from chicago and driveeeeeeeeeeee

and BH

you KNOW im not missing it
Old 12-31-2007, 02:01 AM   #135
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
drift bump

yeaaaa
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:51 PM   #136
Rod
Leaky Injector

Rod will become famous soon enoughRod will become famous soon enoughRod will become famous soon enoughRod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtx450 View Post
Hell yeah! Let's get this ball rolling! Early next year, I'm picking up the Tacoma
East Coast caravan??!! I see a long cross country adventure coming up.... LET'S DO IT!!!
Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #137
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
I can finally make it to Asb i have a job now Lol..
Always wanted to try Horse theif track looks gangsta
Imma bring both my rb too lhd and the righty too
Old 01-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #138
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod View Post
East Coast caravan??!! I see a long cross country adventure coming up.... LET'S DO IT!!!
If your gonna do that might as well wait for Gumball 3000
Old 01-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #139
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
There goes $1000...

I'll see you guys there...again...with a car this time.

Ian and anyone else on the east coast, let's make it happen.

where you at man? lets do it !
Old 01-01-2008, 07:03 PM   #140
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Here we go...

Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:07 PM   #141
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
Here we go...

Take the route through Havana Cuba and Monterrey Mexico.
It'll be more Indiana Jones spec.

And be sure to take lots of pics.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #142
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
all for the love of drifting... thats a hella of drive...
Old 01-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #143
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
if ASB 4 was on the East Coast

...id say send me the pics!
f driving across the US!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #144
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
lol....

i mean if i had the time and fundings id be willing to drive cross country....but other than that.....

i wish the east coast would get more events...
Old 01-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #145
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
The next ASB should be even better than the last.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #146
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
wow ... ASB is gonna be awesome and all.. but shit... I wouldn't drive for DAYS just to drive for a few hours.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:01 AM   #147
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Its all about the experience.

You can tell your grand kids about the trip, the fun times, and the horrors.

You can't buy good times.

Or can you???????
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:14 AM   #148
Z33dori
Post Whore!

no you cant......
Old 01-02-2008, 12:08 PM   #149
Rod
Leaky Injector

Rod will become famous soon enoughRod will become famous soon enoughRod will become famous soon enoughRod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
lol....

i mean if i had the time and fundings id be willing to drive cross country....but other than that.....

i wish the east coast would get more events...
May your kind words be answered! we are getting a little better on the events tho; but nothing compared to you guys... you guys are so lucky...
Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:10 PM   #150
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Its all about the experience.

You can tell your grand kids about the trip, the fun times, and the horrors.

You can't buy good times.

Or can you???????

LOL, sometimes you can.