Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #151
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
Did this make since to you when you read it back?
Did your question make SENSE to you?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 07:38 PM   #152
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
LULZ@ 1 88 U

Seriously you think that D1 is going to come up with something better than Tsuchiya and Dai-san?

Your fucking tripping, I know myself and most of the older guys in this thread would rather go to a MSC style grassroots even than some BS NASACAR'd out corporate shindig.

Have you read any of the other posts in this thread?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #153
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Did this make since to you when you read it back? Tsuchiya is/was/will be the problem, sorry to break it to you. Dai and Dori King will go on to peddle DVDs while the new D1 will secure a TV deal, attract new sponsors an hopefully return stateside without drama.
cocaine is one hell of a drug
Old 03-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #154
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Can you speak english.

Not some wanna be intellectual version of "said" language.
(sounds so stupid when people say that, its not a fucking document in court, we are conversing)

lol.
You didnt negate anything.
I did when commenting about old videos.
Then double negated videos by pointing out they were old.

BTW, the conversations moved on, so catch up.
pretty sure that proving ur point u were trying to make was wrong or invalid, is negating it...
ne·gate:
   /nɪˈgeɪt, ˈnɛgeɪt/ Show Spelled [ni-geyt, neg-eyt] Show IPA verb, -gat·ed, -gat·ing.
–verb (used with object)
to deny the existence, evidence, or truth of: an investigation tending to negate any supernatural influences.
to nullify or cause to be ineffective: Progress on the study has been negated by the lack of funds.

and who said i was trying to sound intellectual? people refer to things they have alrdy mentioned as "said" item, etc. it saves time and sounds better than referring to the same object over and over and over again.

sorry you can't keep up with the times, ojii-san
Old 03-03-2011, 08:45 PM   #155
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Hey You, Guy^^

Shut up.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 03-03-2011, 09:03 PM   #156
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

yes sir! i love how all u older guys think ur the shit because u have "experience". its laughable. get off your high horse. its the internet. take ur tough guy act somewhere else. no one gives a shit
Old 03-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #157
Wake
Premium Member

Your sitting here quoting websters while trying to explain that you werent trying to sound intellectual.

You yourself negated "said" statement.

Age has nothing to do with being a douche. That lasts forever, and your right on track

And BTW if someone takes your mind, Im pretty sure your pride goes with it.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 03-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #158
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Ya I'm clearly the one on track to bein a douche..lol...
And it was dictionary.com copy nd paste. I don't care enough to tytype that all out. I put it there for him, because it seemed he was confused on the definition.

And no. I'll rephrase it for you. You can control what I do, but you can't control who I am. Or another way it can be seen as: you can take everything away from me, but I will always have my pride
Old 03-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #159
Brinton
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Brinton is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Haruguchi #1
Old 03-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #160
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
LULZ@ 1 88 U

Seriously you think that D1 is going to come up with something better than Tsuchiya and Dai-san?

Your fucking tripping, I know myself and most of the older guys in this thread would rather go to a MSC style grassroots even than some BS NASACAR'd out corporate shindig.

Have you read any of the other posts in this thread?
They don't have to come up with anything because they already have it.

I agree that MSC is more wholesome and entertaining but there is always space for an extreme pro series.

Older guys? I'm one of those "older guys in this thread" and I would rather attend both. Hell, I've heard a great idea for creating a class based tandem bracket that would combine both in one event.

Face it, Tsuchya was chasing away drivers and sponsers that weren't kissing butt and selling DVDs for him. D1GP management was sick of biased judgements and wanted a 5 judge panel. They wanted a TV deal to reach a broader Japanese audience. They wanted to present D1 as a legit automotive series. All things Tsuchya was apparently against. Now he wants to step on MSC's toes to produce Best Motoring content?
Old 03-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #161
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Post more facts and figures.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #162
Wake
Premium Member

or your age for that matter "Mr. Old guy of the thread".
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 03-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #163
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
pretty sure that proving ur point u were trying to make was wrong or invalid, is negating it...
ne·gate:
   /nɪˈgeɪt, ˈnɛgeɪt/ Show Spelled [ni-geyt, neg-eyt] Show IPA verb, -gat·ed, -gat·ing.
–verb (used with object)
to deny the existence, evidence, or truth of: an investigation tending to negate any supernatural influences.
to nullify or cause to be ineffective: Progress on the study has been negated by the lack of funds.

and who said i was trying to sound intellectual? people refer to things they have alrdy mentioned as "said" item, etc. it saves time and sounds better than referring to the same object over and over and over again.

sorry you can't keep up with the times, ojii-san
blah blah blah.

I know what Negate means.
All your examples are negated.
That was the original point.
Its been stated by me 3 times.
You still dont get it.
WakeBHR was wrong.
Youre not a douche.
Youre just stupid.

BTW
Regardless of the internet, age and experience to have value.
Anyone with common sense knows that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Post more facts and figures.
ummm, I heard Giraffes only sleep for 20 minutes at a time.

Old 03-04-2011, 12:33 AM   #164
Wake
Premium Member

Ericcastro was wrong - Needed more figures
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 03-04-2011, 12:49 AM   #165
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
blah blah blah.

I know what Negate means.
All your examples are negated.
That was the original point.
Its been stated by me 3 times.
You still dont get it.
WakeBHR was wrong.
Youre not a douche.
Youre just stupid.

BTW
Regardless of the internet, age and experience to have value.
Anyone with common sense knows that.

im not even gunna continue to reply to u because u clearly think urself as an elitist. its obvious u think ur the shit. u think that just because you are older than most people here, you deserve more respect.

well lemme tell you, you're wrong. i dont give a rats ass how old u are. if u cant have respect for everyone (esp. people you don't know) then u urself dont deserve respect. its as simple as that. age and experience have no value if u can't act ur age and understand respect.

no mature, self-respecting adult of ur age would try and start something with someone my age simply because they can.

thats whats wrong with this country, and great about japan. no one knows the meaning of respect. you should treat people you don't know as you would treat any level of authority. not this "well i dont know them so im going to be an ass because its the internet and i can."

its time to put big boy pants on, grow up, get ur ass off the computer, go out into the real world and learn some respect. and i certainly see why you sit on such a high horse, living in hollywood and all.

and now im done. thanks for shitting on a thread that was starting to go somewhere.

have a good day
Old 03-04-2011, 12:58 AM   #166
Wake
Premium Member

apparently your parents didnt know enough to teach you to respect your elders.
"with age comes wisdom" and all that jazz

Funny theres no sayings about respecting those younger than you.

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional." ~Chili Davis

EDIT: I just read the rest of that post above me, and that has to be some of the most asinine, immature, crybaby, bullshit ever spouted on zilvia. "You should treat people you don't know as you would treat any level of authority" WTF are you kidding? So I should treat every punk ass kid I meet with the respect of my father? Your smoking crack, get back on your big wheels and peddle your ass back to La Jolla.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 03-04-2011, 03:12 AM   #167
North
Leaky Injector

North is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Face it, Tsuchya was chasing away drivers and sponsers that weren't kissing butt and selling DVDs for him. D1GP management was sick of biased judgements and wanted a 5 judge panel. They wanted a TV deal to reach a broader Japanese audience. They wanted to present D1 as a legit automotive series. All things Tsuchya was apparently against. Now he wants to step on MSC's toes to produce Best Motoring content?
Well, I'm not saying you're wrong, but everything that's been released information-wise is pointing to the opposite of what you're saying, other than the fact that D1 has moved to a 5 judge panel. So... I just want to know where you're reading all of this, because I haven't seen anything that has said Tsuchiya was behind any of it. And Tsuchiya and Inada were the ones saying that D1 were the ones wanting DVDs sold.... just saying.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:29 AM   #168
FantasticVoyages
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
FantasticVoyages is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I don't doubt the shiestyness of Dai and Tsuchiya.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:43 AM   #169
North
Leaky Injector

North is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, don't get me wrong... I'm not saying that only one side's to blame, or that one is more guilty than the other. I'm just going based off of what's been released, seeing as how D1 has yet to say anything regarding them leaving.

I love drifting either way, from grassroots to FD/D1's purpose-built monsters; both are necessary for the continuation of the sport.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:21 AM   #170
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
im not even gunna continue to reply to u because u clearly think urself as an elitist. its obvious u think ur the shit. u think that just because you are older than most people here, you deserve more respect.

well lemme tell you, you're wrong. i dont give a rats ass how old u are. if u cant have respect for everyone (esp. people you don't know) then u urself dont deserve respect. its as simple as that. age and experience have no value if u can't act ur age and understand respect.

no mature, self-respecting adult of ur age would try and start something with someone my age simply because they can.

thats whats wrong with this country, and great about japan. no one knows the meaning of respect. you should treat people you don't know as you would treat any level of authority. not this "well i dont know them so im going to be an ass because its the internet and i can."

its time to put big boy pants on, grow up, get ur ass off the computer, go out into the real world and learn some respect. and i certainly see why you sit on such a high horse, living in hollywood and all.

and now im done. thanks for shitting on a thread that was starting to go somewhere.

have a good day
You try and speak as if you know what you're talking about,...
But you are just repeating things you heard, and they are out of context and don't make any logical sense.

BTW, I never didn't respect you.
Once again, you just don't get it.

I didn't "start" anything with you, and especially "cause I can"
I pointed out your short comings and you started fucking crying and trying to blame and point fingers about it, lmao!!!

This thread wasn't going anywhere buddy.

We just closed one of these like 3 weeks prior to this one opening, lol.
You are the actual reason its now derailed.
When you got called out on your 6 year old videos and blatantly un-backed up opinions,
you started attacking people.

Blame yourself.

BTW big talk, you could do us all a favor and move to Japan???
lmao!!
Old 03-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #171
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
and with that....

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Closed Thread