Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:31 PM   #601
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I <3 ze mom! so much love!!!~!~!!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #602
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
I <3 ze mom! so much love!!!~!~!!
john stop being gay and hitting on other peoples mom's....you need to start going on dating websites. That or hanging out with jason kim more...heard he gets all the women haha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #603
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ze_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
john stop being gay and hitting on other peoples mom's....you need to start going on dating websites. That or hanging out with jason kim more...heard he gets all the women haha
Are you jaleaous ???? Ha!Ha!Ha!!!
Ze_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:58 PM   #604
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_Mom View Post
Are you jaleaous ???? Ha!Ha!Ha!!!
awww...hahah..you know it...i love a woman that can bbq! sorry teddy...I'm your new daddy! HAHAHA
Old 09-23-2008, 07:59 PM   #605
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Ze_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
awww...hahah..you know it...i love a woman that can bbq! sorry teddy...I'm your new daddy! HAHAHA
Another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
Old 09-23-2008, 08:02 PM   #606
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_Mom View Post
Another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
Yup, don't worry, I'm german, we can keep it european! haha
Old 09-23-2008, 08:34 PM   #607
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
DOM FOR PRESIDENT! we need to have 626 drift shirts with dom's face on it!!!

the funny part is, i'm the only one that teddy screams...i mean calls daddy
Old 09-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #608
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

More old pictures

Ze_Mom - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 09-23-2008, 08:40 PM   #609
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Yup, don't worry, I'm german, we can keep it european! haha
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! No problem
Old 09-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #610
SilviaBilly

SilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to behold
three daddies damn......my moms got play shes gotta keep you guys on lock, werd.
SilviaBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:18 AM   #611
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaBilly View Post
three daddies damn......my moms got play shes gotta keep you guys on lock, werd.
why aren't you in bed? it's pass 7:30
Old 09-24-2008, 02:53 AM   #612
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
i let him stay up a little late
Old 09-24-2008, 02:54 AM   #613
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
HEY!!! back off kid Im already teddys new dad lol srry your too late
Old 09-25-2008, 01:24 PM   #614
Equinox
Zilvia Member

Equinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Equinox
So when is next HTM event?
Old 09-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #615
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
2 weeks left....
Old 09-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #616
Equinox
Zilvia Member

Equinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Equinox
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
2 weeks left....
Maybe I'm missing something...I only see upcoming events for Balcony, not HTM??
Old 09-25-2008, 03:42 PM   #617
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

if u wanna do htm pay jxn asap for the 5th of oct
Old 10-03-2008, 11:01 PM   #618
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
HERE IT IS FINALLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1BvS0CvYqA
Old 10-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #619
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Sick vid chompz everyone looked good in it.

LOLOL at the end that was pretty funny.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #620
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post

Awesome as always and funny!
Old 10-05-2008, 12:23 AM   #621
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
ahahahahha hilarious! hahahhaa eric knows another language! lolol

you made sam look so creepy.. lol
Old 10-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #622
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

lol i know...i kinda thought he was dead for a sec...y isnt he posting what the hell is he doing ??
Old 10-06-2008, 01:02 PM   #623
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chompz
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post

i didn't know castro could speak aribic so i filmed him...

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:03 PM   #624
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

he moved to japan for a year!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:04 PM   #625
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
lol i know...i kinda thought he was dead for a sec...y isnt he posting what the hell is he doing ??
he's in japan. i miss him. lol i kind of wanted it to seem that way...

Old 10-06-2008, 01:05 PM   #626
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
ahahahahha hilarious! hahahhaa eric knows another language! lolol

you made sam look so creepy.. lol
LOL. btw. i found that footage of us at in n out that one one when we were chillin with abdul, cody, abdul's friend and yeah... that'll be up soon.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #627
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
haha now theres 626 post in this thread...im number 626 oh yeah
DRIFT-ELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:38 PM   #628
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

look at my post number... sorry!

Old 10-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #629
westside_jer

Trader Rating: (1)
westside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here's my pics, not much, was driving all day..

Old 10-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #630
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

clean pictures!
i wish i came that day.