Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 04-30-2019, 02:53 PM   #1
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Sucks about your front end getting smashed, mang =/

Yeah it really sucked a ton :/ thankfully i fixed it really fast & got stuff repainted. Its not 100% straight but its better then nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2019, 03:31 PM   #2
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Yeah i know what Lot you’re talking about. I wanna get something going this summer with the schassis guys! I know a ton in NYC, but no one really chills with eachother lol
My last car was an 8th gen Civic Si and the scene was liiiit for those. And the forum was popping so hard. I'm trying to find a 240 scene in my town now aha. I'm in Tampa Bay but your chat is popping a little so Ima hangout if that's kewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Yeah it really sucked a ton :/ thankfully i fixed it really fast & got stuff repainted. Its not 100% straight but its better then nothing
Yeah true that. I just picked my car up and the front bumper is unpainted so I need to work on that. The body is pretty str8 so I don't really want to do a color change. I kinda wanna swap out the wheels doe. But for now I'm just gonna chill with all that.

The turbo seals are blown on the SR20DET so I either need to repair that or I was thinking of swapping in a new T28 or something from eBay <____< They seem to work when BoostedBoiz use them lmao
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #3
MeMeWantStockS13

Trader Rating: (0)
MeMeWantStockS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey fellas, any of you know where I can get an S14 windshield replaced *properly* along with the moldings all-around (front, rear and sunroof) in the 5 boroughs? preferably queens but anywhere in the city and maybe even LI works. emphasis on the word properly lol, heard too many horror stories and ID rather not have leaks or rust.
MeMeWantStockS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:35 PM   #4
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMeWantStockS13 View Post
Hey fellas, any of you know where I can get an S14 windshield replaced *properly* along with the moldings all-around (front, rear and sunroof) in the 5 boroughs? preferably queens but anywhere in the city and maybe even LI works. emphasis on the word properly lol, heard too many horror stories and ID rather not have leaks or rust.

My boy just told me if you have Geico, they replace them for free! He has a silvia with a HUD Glass (1200$) & they replaced it for free!

I also have someone out in the bronx who can do it for 200$! But i’d suggest calling your insurance to see if they offer the same deal, just tell them your windshield is cracked etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote