Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Vicky Cristina Barcelona Trailer

Vicky Cristina Barcelona
"Apple - Trailers - Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Old 08-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
awesome!

i jacked off twice to it already

Last edited by spoolandslide; 08-04-2008 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: -joke-
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #3
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol...Penelope Cruz's accent...wow. That never gets old.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #4
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
wasnt that the irish guy in that one really chicky movie where the guy dies and leaves her notes...

+ rep if you know what movie im talking about
Old 08-04-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^
Are you talking about the movie P.S. I LOVE YOU
Old 08-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #6
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

hahaha sadly enough i am

i had my nuts tucked back for the duration of that film
Old 08-04-2008, 06:18 PM   #7
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
ha my girl just slapped me heheheh. . i shouldnt have said i just saw my future wife kissing a girl hahhaa

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:21 PM   #8
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

dont take that shit

keep your pimp hand strong
Old 08-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #9
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hmmm, I bet the wife would want to see this.

That'll give me an excuse to see it.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #10
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i saw this while looking for it on youtube
YouTube - Bandidas bedroom scene

damn i wanna hit that hayek booty. esp when she was in dusk til dawn.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:38 PM   #11
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
i saw this while looking for it on youtube
YouTube - Bandidas bedroom scene
What fuckin movie was that?!

What's this new Vicky Cristina Barcelona about? The way everyone talks it seems like some freaky lesbian fuck fest movie? Cause if it is, I'm there.
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:46 PM   #12
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
What fuckin movie was that?!

What's this new Vicky Cristina Barcelona about? The way everyone talks it seems like some freaky lesbian fuck fest movie? Cause if it is, I'm there.
that's pretty much it, from what i gathered from the trailer (i saw it on the big screen, it was awesome! )

pretty much a bunch of girls fall for this artist dude, and free love ensues?
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #13
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
penelope cruz needs to marry me now
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:30 AM   #14
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
oh shit i saw the make-out scene i gotta see this!!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:46 AM   #15
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
wow javier is just so dreamy........

wait what?

oh yeah cruz is hot.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #16
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
wasnt that the irish guy in that one really chicky movie where the guy dies and leaves her notes...

+ rep if you know what movie im talking about
The rest of us men would probably recognize him as....

THIS!!!! IS!!! SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

=P
Old 08-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #17
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ was that him??

I know i saw the dude from no country for old men in there as the main guy
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:52 PM   #18
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
The rest of us men would probably recognize him as....

THIS!!!! IS!!! SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

=P

Also from "No Country For Old Men"

http://us.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4020044057/
Old 08-05-2008, 02:52 PM   #19
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I know he was one of the main characters in that movie, maybe I'm wrong though...