Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #31
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Bumpy bumpy
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #32
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
some body buy nap
Old 01-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #33
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

somebody.....
Old 01-14-2013, 06:57 PM   #34
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

BUy these please
Old 03-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #35
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

BUMP. Sold my R33 GTR so I no longer need these.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #36
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
TriniTT is on the path to ruinTriniTT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
They're cool for rare wheels, but if I'm going to spend $4500 on some wheels, I don't want the average person to think I picked them up from pep boys. There is nothing that makes these stand out as $4500 wheels to the average person, although it seems as though the black finish is cheapening their initial appeal. White seems pretty classy.

I'm sure someone with cash will know what they are and snatch them up from you. Good luck!
Old 03-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #37
TurboFC3C
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
TurboFC3C is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TurboFC3C
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniTT View Post
They're cool for rare wheels, but if I'm going to spend $4500 on some wheels, I don't want the average person to think I picked them up from pep boys. There is nothing that makes these stand out as $4500 wheels to the average person, although it seems as though the black finish is cheapening their initial appeal. White seems pretty classy.

I'm sure someone with cash will know what they are and snatch them up from you. Good luck!
Sounds like you want diamond encrusted spokes to "stunt" to said "average" people. I know if I saw these wheels my jaw would drop.

You may want to look into getting 3 piece VIP style wheels and not lightweight racing wheels. You could always make your car a donk to make sure no one will miss your wheels. Make the wheels white too for good measure.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #38
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

I don't really care what an average person thinks. They think my R32 is an accord so w/e. I bought these because they look good on the 33 GTR. Now I sold the car, I think i would want something different on my new car.

Price is obo now because I no longer have a car that suits these wheels. Plus I only like black wheels because I want the Z-tune scheme on my R33.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #39
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Bump for rare and awesome wheels. GLWS!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #40
Oakville
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Oakville is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gone through more cars than I have tanks of gas.

Bump for a legit set of wheels from an honest seller, bought off him multiple times before.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #41
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

^ c'mon!! since i can't change my gf all the time...so i'll just change cars..
Old 04-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #42
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Bump buy me now. price oBo
Old 04-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #43
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFC3C View Post
Sounds like you want diamond encrusted spokes to "stunt" to said "average" people. I know if I saw these wheels my jaw would drop.

You may want to look into getting 3 piece VIP style wheels and not lightweight racing wheels. You could always make your car a donk to make sure no one will miss your wheels. Make the wheels white too for good measure.
No, this is what I had in mind:

I didn't intend to deter any value from the OP's wheels; I was merely stating that it will take a special client to covet these before he'll make a sale, in comparison to the 50 available sets of TE37s or regular LMGTs in the classifieds that are much cheaper alternatives. My suggestion was designed to nudge the OP to post pictures relevant to assist his sale, such as example pics of gorgeous cars donning a similar set to provide various ideas for potential buyers.

Note: there aren't actually 50 sets, that was a mild exaggeration.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #44
zac 3ne2nr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
zac 3ne2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via MSN to zac 3ne2nr
god I hope you aren't actually Trini.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #45
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

excuse the lip..lol
Old 04-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #46
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

I want that ^
Old 04-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #47
Te37
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Te37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Keep them! they are boss as F*#&. Although they arent THAT much lighter (18x9.5 te37 weighs in at 18 pounds)...some one buying these will want them mint condition because they will be used for shows not track days
Old 04-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #48
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

To be honest, I wouldn't be selling it if it was 18x10.5 +15. If no one buys them, I will refinish it again and put it on my R34.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #49
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

buy me before my r34 gets here.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #50
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51365...-no-mercy.html

xquizitditz
Closed Thread