Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 02:46 PM   #61
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Why don't you come down to the Performance Nissan meet Jon, next Saturday.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2006, 09:47 PM   #62
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
doubt it cuz the 24th is my bday and im for sure that i wont be able to drive down to LA nor be sober the next morning either
Old 03-01-2006, 03:38 AM   #63
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
any updates with the socal division? any good place to hold a meet/bbq? any good places for ppl to stay?
Old 03-01-2006, 04:57 AM   #64
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
Yo, haven't checked this thread out in a while.. haha whats the status on this event. Im down to roll with the NorZilvians =) I am sure that my suspension will come in once I have returned from my business trip. So hopefully its still gonna occur during summer time?

Count me in John. I'll ask KiS if they wanna rol down too
Old 03-01-2006, 02:28 PM   #65
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
We can have it at the place where Performance Nissan held it's meet last week, at Citrus College in Glendora, and it's only 10 minutes away from Irwindale.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:32 AM   #66
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

ok well i was thinkin about this after talkin to anthony (crappys13) and decided to have a zilvian vote. This vote is to have the regional meet in norcal or socal sooo.... i will cast a vote in the correct section and start to kick this off.

Heres the link so go vote ONLY IF U WILL BE ATTENDING!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=102842

REASON FOR THIS QUESTION IS DUE TO RECENT CALIFORNIAN LAWS. the main concern and reason for this poll is because of recent police harassment and new californian laws. If we DO hold this large meet/bbq, i can guarantee there WILL BE cops around the area just to make sure things dont get out of hand. With the popularity of SR's and import tuning, i can safely say 1/4 of the attendants will have a SR and i dont want ppl to get popped right after leaving the bbq/event. Cops in socal kno what SRs are and know what to look for, so some ppl may/will get ticketed and/or towed so i want to see what u guys think. Is it worth it to have in socal?
I prefer Norcal because cops dont hassle us as much as socal and its easier for the organizers
Old 03-02-2006, 05:53 AM   #67
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Don't be dumb. Have it in SoCal.

Besides, we can't argue that SoCal has better girls. That alone decides where we should have it.

"Summa summa summa tiiiimee.."

lol
Old 03-02-2006, 11:32 AM   #68
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
But do girls actually go to a 240sx car meet? I vote so cali if people starting pimping it and bring it out for the Nor cal folk. And visa versa, but nor cali girls arent as hot though, but there are excpetions.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:31 PM   #69
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
Socal is nice.. really, But Norcal cops are like S-waht? Whats a Redtop/Blacktop?? Did you just call me a fucken Es-say?!" Seriously tho, it is way too risky for Norcal folks to drive down and be popped by fucken educated cops. Other than that, lets have it down at Socal guys!! YuMmMY Women!!
Old 03-06-2006, 04:23 AM   #70
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
Old 03-06-2006, 05:04 AM   #71
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

^ ^ ^ ^ wtf??? r u just tryin to up ur post count?
Old 03-10-2006, 08:19 PM   #72
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
i vote(d) for norcal!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:43 PM   #73
MightyMouse

MightyMouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Norcal would be nice, but I'll drive for whatever. What month is this planned for bcuz the sooner I know, the better chances I'lll have in getting the week off from wokr.
Old 03-14-2006, 05:07 AM   #74
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

sometime in June
Old 03-14-2006, 07:30 AM   #75
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

!! Damn, Im leaving for Germany in June. I hope I can attend this before I leave for the summer. =(
Old 03-15-2006, 02:22 AM   #76
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i know i am late to this thread, but any help i could give i'm here for the cause. if you are still looking at hotel locations i would reccomend maybe like valencia, as it is located just outside la, and not too far from buttonwillow. or if you follow romoe's advice of have something at citrus then i might ne able to get us a really good dicount at a local hotel for multiple rooms. cousin inlaw works there! let me know!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 04-14-2006, 08:51 AM   #77
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

well i have some good and bad news. first the bad news, well ive been thinkin this through and calculated the prices and everything. just to hold this event ill have to pay a deposit, the deposit is a big issue for me. One, i dont have enough money and two i dont have too much confidence in this. I wil require a min of a 4k-5k deposit for the track, hotels, attractions, and food. FIguring a price for ppl is about 240 (150 track, 70 hotel, 20 food). From past experiences ive noticed ppl tend to say they will show up but ending up flakin the last minute and leaving the event holders screwed. SOOO.... i dont want to get screwed and have things blow up in my face.

GOOD NEWS is that i will reconsider this and hold a norcal event since its more convinent for me. There will be no track day unless someone is willing to set it up and deal with that mess cuz i dont have experience ddoin it. I will hold a big bbq in LATE JUNE in ocean beach IN SAN FRANCISCO. big parking and great place for the summer. that night we can go clubbin, cruise around SF or whatever fancys ur taste. the next day i figure we can go sightseeing for the socal ppl or pier 39 or go to great america? (theme park) or anything interesting and fun. this may be a bummer to some but this is a total bummer for me since i was really lookin forward to it. Hopefully this norcal one will work out and someone can set up an event for altamont or seomthing. Ill keep u guys updated.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:48 PM   #78
MightyMouse

MightyMouse is an unknown quantity at this point
As long as everything is planned out I'd still be willing to make a long trip...
and make a week out of it. But try to set it up sooner rather than later so I can book off work .. I work two jobs, so i'll have to book off both.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:51 PM   #79
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'm up for it... I think.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:56 PM   #80
tre
Zilvia Junkie

tre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enough
i'm still working on a date to go down. having over heating problems out at the track STILL ugh.

Going to work on that and i'll have time to test out the "endurance" of my cooling system again on may 26th. So far the best i've gotten it is about maybe a solid mile or two of drifting. and thats it.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:41 AM   #81
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Well since you brought up altamont...why dont we just have this thing go down at altamont on a wk end...sat or sunday if the tracks open. Socali people can come up and we can have a meet/bbq/track event all rolled into one.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 05:00 AM   #82
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

NEW UPDATE:
so i have decided a location, time and date for this. This event will be from June 23-25.

Where: Ocean Beach, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
When: June 23-25, 2006
Time:
~June 23: whenever (just to meet up and hang out)
~June 24: BBQ/CAR SHOW/MEET/FARMERS MARKET
~June 25: POSSIBLY TRACK DAY **ONLY IF SOMEONE IS WILLING TO SET THIS UP**
Who: Mainly 240sx but any other Nissan model is ok
Why: To fill in the gap of the popular demanded National 240sx Convention

June 23: This day is when we all get together and hang out and do whatever suits our fancy. We could hang around san francisco and hang out or go to san jose and grab some food and catch a movie or whatever. Mainly this day is to organize and get ppl to prepare for the weekend. We can hit up a club, strip joint, movie, dinner whatever. I will supply my phone number in the near future for ppl to contact me to see where we are at the moment. You can also go off by urself and do whatever u please

June 24:
**I WILL HAVE A CONTRACT FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING TO SIGN! IF U WISH TO PARK YOUR CAR IN THE PARKING LOT OR STAY FOR THE MEET YOU MUST SIGN. THIS CONTRACT IS SAYING THAT YOU WILL NOT BE AN IDIOT AND DO BURNOUTS DRIFTING OR ANYTHING THAT WILL GET YOU OR ME IN TROUBLE. IF YOU DO VIOLATE THE RULES, U PAY THE FINE AND PAY ME THE SAME AMOUNT FOR ME TAKING THE BLAME AND GOING THRU THE HASSLE. NO JOKE. THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT.**

The meet will be held at Ocean Beach in San Francisco. I will go to the city and request a permit for this parking lot. This bbq/meet begins at 10am-6pm or later. In the parking lot we will have a meet/car show, have a couple of shops put up canopys for their shops, a section for ppl selling their stuff, and just a place to chill and check out cars. The food will be on the beach itself. I will try to get several ppl to bring some grills so we can cook the food pretty fast. We will hang out there, eat, chill, go swimming, play some ball whatever u feel like doing. REMEMBER NO STUPID STUFF THAT WILL GET U AND ME IN TROUBLE.

When first entering the parking lot you will have to sign the contract and required to pay 10 dollars. (this 10 dollars is for drinks and food. THIS WILL ALSO GIVE U A RAFFLE TICKET!) Towards the middle/end we will have a raffle drawing for some goods or stuff. (i will purchase stuff like suspension rods and small stuff for the raffle and talk to shops to see if they are willing to chip in.) SOME MAY THINK THE 10 IS STEEP BUT IM PRETTY SURE WE CAN AFFORD IT (im guessin about ~50 ppl will show up for that rounds to 500 bucks; 200 for food 300 for prizes).

This may be the end of the whole regional thing unless someone can contact me and do the track part cuz i dont have time or the "connections" to set it up.

Summary: 10am-6pm or later; meet/car show/shop booths/farmers market in the parking lot; food and activities on beach; $10 entrance fee for food/drinks/1 raffle ticket; you must sign a contract saying u would do stupid stuff otherwise u pay double the fine.

ANYWAYS POST WHAT PRIZES U GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN THE RAFFLE. NOTHING TOO EXPENSIVE. IM TRYIN TO GET AROUND 10-15 PRIZES WITH THE 300! ANY IDEAS TO IMPROVE THIS PLEASE POST OR PM ME!

Questions: AIM: mr boro boro

**THIS IS FOR THE COMMUNITY OF 240sx's SO THEIR IS NO PROFIT FOR ME OR ANYONE THAT IS HELPING ME OUT**
Old 05-20-2006, 12:08 AM   #83
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
NICE the ball is finally rollin. I'll vouch for the trustworthy ness of WONG FEI HUNNGG. Last zilvia bbq, we had extra money from peopel pitching in, and it all went to getting everyone cheaper prices on go karting instead of keeping it.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 05-20-2006, 12:20 AM   #84
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

I STARTED A NEW THREAD SO THIS IS BEING CLOSED.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...05#post1007205