Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 10-05-2003, 07:56 PM   #121
asdf54

Trader Rating: (0)
asdf54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to asdf54
where did you guys end up going after that security dude came by?
asdf54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2003, 08:06 PM   #122
E-Spec S13

E-Spec S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice to see old faces, friends, and nice to meet some new folks...
damn, it was nice for me just to get out to a meet after so long.
sorry if i didnt recognize some of the folks from before that ive met, maybe next time ill remember yall folks.

i didnt really meet too many new people either, and i was TOPLESS!

til next time...

Last edited by E-Spec S13; 10-05-2003 at 08:30 PM..
E-Spec S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 08:10 PM   #123
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Two girls were Erika (spelling?) and Georgia. Erika in tan/champange S13 (just purchased) and Gerogia in spraypaint grey S13.

There was another girl who I think owns an S13 (the blue one with stickers I think?) but they left early and I didn't catch the name.

asdf- we went to best buys parking lot at Macarthy Ranch.
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 09:23 PM   #124
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
damn i got there SUPER late and there was still a ton of cars at the Best Buy...i can only imagine how it was a little earlier..

definately fun though...lots of nice rides...good to see some old friends...i was feeling super anti-social so i didn't make any new ones..lol..but i was just having fun checking out people's cars...

someone post some pics if you got um...
Old 10-05-2003, 11:33 PM   #125
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
hella tight

once again i was there in my convertible piece of ****

the drive home was NIICE 100+ speeds me and 4 s14's down 880 and 280

the girl i sold my car to was there (erica) and she brought the car , although there was a HUGE DENT SCRATCH I DUNNO WHAT IT WAS, but oh well, not mine anymore:hammer:

i forogt my camera, so no pix..,, at the next meet, look out for my black 240 with ca18det!(and hopefully some suspension )
Old 10-05-2003, 11:43 PM   #126
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i saw hella people with cameras, so where are the pics?!
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:59 PM   #127
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Damn...I got the kouki envy thanks to NZO with his freakin REAL AUTHENTIC SILVIA!!! I HATE YOU MANG!!! well in that lovin kinda way. NZO did u end up driving back to Davis or back to SF? Cuz i was tryin to look for you on 680. Instead I ended up chasing a FD for a good hr up to Martinez. I had fun fellas, we should do this again. Actually Imma definitely be down for the CONCORD meet b4 the show.
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 12:08 AM   #128
driftcrazy
Zilvia Member

driftcrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
damm yall, it sound like it was a good meet, sucks i had to work. but i will fo show be at the next on. yea plzanyone who wants to come to my meet on the 25th before hyperfest plz doo. it should be a good on. i will be host ing at ma crb with ma parents making som indan grub and BBQ. SO holla.
driftcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 12:15 AM   #129
black180sx
Zilvia Member

black180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
The meet was a pretty good turn out... no more meets at D&B.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288935001

Last edited by black180sx; 10-06-2003 at 12:23 AM..
black180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 12:22 AM   #130
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
grrr.. damn imagestation, did you go driving elsewhere in the mountains after D&B black180? massive turn out, maybe we should just go straight to best buy first, or some abandoned warehouse, elementary school, library, etc.. Anywho, I had a blast nice seein' ya'll again
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 12:25 AM   #131
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
ummm....hwy 9. only a few of us though b/c it wouldnt be fun with the 50 something cars that showed up.
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 12:32 AM   #132
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Ill get my pics up.....soon!?!
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 12:39 AM   #133
proj240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
proj240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
yeh it was a pretty fun meet. i was also feeling pretty damn unsocial, so i didnt meet too many new people. the hot weather doesnt agree with me or my black car. heh. im kinda sad i missed the drive, but there will always be next time.

90 RPS1345 hybrid thingy & 01 IS300
proj240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 12:43 AM   #134
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
hwy 9 is cool and all but there is no reason not to have all the cars go up unless you are trying to race through the hills.

If you are trying to drive fast I can see the point in dumping some cars, otherwise just roll up there for fun and enjoy the scenery
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 12:57 AM   #135
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
sound like a good meet up. i would have went but woke up late and had to go do school stuff. .. o wells. when the next meet?
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 12:58 AM   #136
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Wow, really successful meet. Props to Daniel for calling this one. Got to meet a few people I've been wanting to talk to and saw a lot of familiar faces. I was also able to burn my whiteboy self to a crisp but it was worth it.

fliprayzin240sx: Hey was good to meet you man. Im just staying in the bay tonight at heading back up there monday. The thought of driving for 2 hours after the meet just wasnt very appealing =) See you next sat.
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 01:14 AM   #137
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
oh yeah haha ... well 2 camera ppl just got back. The meet was fun, but yes it was so antisocial Ok next time, no greatmall meets =\.. where was the 2nd place that we went to? oh well that was cool. but yeah later on a couple of us went to golfland to play some initial d haha. It was fun seeing art, jon, and keith get whooped by little trash talkin kids haha.

DRIFT KING!!!

then we headed to qcup to chill and tried to bring some 240s that rolled by over to wehre we were haha. anyways yeah i resized the pics Art haha even if u said it doesnt matter. Webhost is only limited to 50mb.. and i'm too lazy to go on imagestation to upload them.

http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/10-5-03%20240%20meet/

yeah yeah i know i suck at picture taking.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 01:51 AM   #138
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by dvdevo

http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/10-5-03%20240%20meet/

yeah yeah i know i suck at picture taking.
sweet pics....thanks for taking so many and the time to post them up here...

i think my car was the most ghetto there...lol...
Old 10-06-2003, 02:02 AM   #139
forcedboost

forcedboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Nice

Pretty good turnout i'd say. D&B was ok...nice fast and furious exit from there when all the cops showed up. Hahaha. I was surprised that the biker cops that showed up at best buy were pretty damn cool about the whole thing. I had to call in sick for work today for this meet. lol. We gotta organize some type of event again.
forcedboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 02:05 AM   #140
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
sweet pics....thanks for taking so many and the time to post them up here...

i think my car was the most ghetto there...lol...
np...i can send anyone the full quality pics if they want..usually almost 700-1mb.. depends i guess..
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 02:49 AM   #141
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by TangyXTC
Hey neevosh, mike right? (i never remember names) This is Tony, the guy at dd6 with the red s14. Sorry to hear that no one wanted to talk to you. I was walking around most of the time and didnt get to talk much.
Hey, what's up Tony. Good to see you again. Good luck with that SR swap.

Hope to see some of you at Buttonwillow.
Old 10-06-2003, 02:53 AM   #142
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nice

Quote:
Originally posted by forcedboost
I was surprised that the biker cops that showed up at best buy were pretty damn cool about the whole thing.
Yeah, even though Art was revving like crazy just before leaving, which was probably why they showed up. Thumbs down for Art!

A few of us went for a drive elsewhere also. Well I was a passenger this time. -_-; But anyway, glad this time nobody's like, "How come there was no drive?! It was all just standing around!" Pfft... Like thx247 said, a meet is what you make of it.

It was neat seeing Zilvia people in person. Or at least their cars. So NZO is the guy with the white S14 Silvia? Awesome. =) I'm guessing the S13 Silvia front without the bumper and fenders was nokeone's. That panda looked familiar. Also nice to see some familiar cars from previous meets and sad to not see some cars knowing that it's because they've crashed, or moved or whatnot. Sucks.

Some of the regulars didn't show up but wow man there were a lot of new people. I didn't meet any though ... haha. Well I met one, actually, and got a FSM for my car. (He has no use for it anymore.) I'm still hella happy about that. ^_^ Cool guy.

Also discovered a pretty decent small restaurant, went to places where you could view the Golden Gate Bridge and half the Bay Area, and took pics of Mike pissng. (Took pics of other stuff too. Not stupid stuff. O_o) Had a pretty fun day. I'll upload my pics later. Didn't take pics of the meet itself this time, cuz what happens after meets is always more fun.

And oh yeah, speaking of pics, BJ I want that pic of me, Mike, and Anthony getting "busted". =P

Those of you who took pics and uploaded them, PM me if you'll allow me to post some of them on www.norcal240sx.org, and of course tell me the URL too.
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 11:27 AM   #143
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by dvdevo
It was fun seeing art, jon, and keith get whooped by little trash talkin kids haha.
damn kids *shakes fist* pretty bad getting owned by a bunch of kids, but at least we won twice
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 11:40 AM   #144
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Hey black180sx... why no moving shots or clear ones of NZO and me??? J/K I know it's hard for your passenger to stick his head out while you're turning LOL! Nice pics anyway... even though there were like 50+ cars there and you only got like 10 or less LOL!
Old 10-06-2003, 12:13 PM   #145
nokeone
on strike three.

Re: Re: Nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Danio
=) I'm guessing the S13 Silvia front without the bumper and fenders was nokeone's. That panda looked familiar.
haha..yup yup..that was me..as of this coming weekend the WB fenders and silvia hood will be on....the bumper will be awhile though..stupid 6-8 weeks to get stuff from Japan..lol..

hopefully the panda will be become more and more familiar with more coverage at events and such...

thanks again everyone for a great time.....see you at the next one..

and see some of you in a couple weeks at Buttonwillow!!
Old 10-06-2003, 02:29 PM   #146
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
I had such a blast at the event...it was so nice to see everyone again. Especially all the folks who were at the bbq I had at my house. It was really fun for me to see another girl show up...I'm looking forward to seeing what Erica chooses to do with her car.

Hope that we can do it again soon...
Old 10-06-2003, 02:32 PM   #147
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
Were did the rest of you guys go. I had a red stock looking S13. I told everyone to head over to McArthy Ranch. At first only about 7 or 8 cars followed me there, but I'm guessing after the cops rolled through at D&B that's when more peeps headed our way. I think there was a good 20 to 30 cars that took off to McArthy Ranch with us. It was kewl nobody came by to break us up and everyone head their choice of places to crub and get drinks. I ended up taking off from there around 3pm.

How long did everyone end up staying at McArthy Ranch after that?

We should hold the meets there. Security never messes with anyone cause they don't care. Man on Saturday some mustang krew was chillin there with bbq grills and all.

Next time lets do it there from the get go.:hammer:

All and All it was kewl. Incredible turn out.

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
knghtryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 02:53 PM   #148
Drift_Ladie
Zilvia Member

Drift_Ladie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Drift_Ladie
haha this was my first meet and it turned out pretty nice.... some really nice cars showed up. i took some pics and i'll try to post them up asap... and yes my tan colored car has a dent but it's cool though, i'll get it fixed eventually. yeaaa it was nice to meet another female driver. hope to see everyone at the next meet up in concord
Drift_Ladie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 03:06 PM   #149
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone

i think my car was the most ghetto there...lol... [/B]
Hah, you obviously didnt see my car. After D&B's i decided that the meet was super lame so didnt bother going to the other spots. Bad place to meet. I'd like to organize somthing a little more "driving oriented". You know for people who like to "drive" their "cars" through "turns". No parking lots, no show cars. dented fenders and stripped interiors kind of thing.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 03:32 PM   #150
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
No offense but its pretty ignorant to expect 50+ cars to go on a drive at anything above 10mph. If you want to drive hard, get a small group together and do it yourself. As you can see more than a few of us did this after the meet. Meets are for looking at cars and talking. If you want to crash, do that on your own time. Sorry you thought the meet was stupid

Danio: Doh I wanted to say hi but I didnt think you were there, forgot the s14 is gone . Next time.
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote