Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Like there isn't enough to deal with...

Just wondering if it was ever brought into consideration on having a Regional Classifieds section. So people who don't want to deal with shipping to the butt rape of africa, or who want to see what they are getting before they pay.

I'm willing to help moderate regional sections if need be. Let me know.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:36 PM   #2
SebastianJordan
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
SebastianJordan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This digital hastiness is a journal article from forest ecology and management, published by elsevier in 2006. This digital document is an interleaf from security management, published www.PREDATEL.com american society for industrial security on september 1, 2003. Paradox dating site her back in seattle at his brother's wedding, old embers began to ignite into a flaming passion.
SebastianJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianJordan View Post
This digital hastiness is a journal article from forest ecology and management, published by elsevier in 2006. This digital document is an interleaf from security management, published www.PREDATEL.com american society for industrial security on september 1, 2003. Paradox dating site her back in seattle at his brother's wedding, old embers began to ignite into a flaming passion.
What the fuck?
You have 2 posts and both are spamming threadjacks that have nothing to do with anything anyone discusses on this site. I am going to infer that you are a spambot, and for that I am going to do to you what we do with those.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 08:31 AM   #4
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
back on subject, yeah I think that might be a good idea

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:30 AM   #5
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
So come on homies.

Lets do this!

<3
Old 03-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #6
Ace Callaway
Leaky Injector

Ace Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond repute
That would only make things just that little more complicated. If you don't want to ship, just simply put on your thread, you don't want to ship. Simple Done.

Vrt.Squidd.Org
Ace Callaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:25 AM   #7
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
maybe separate threads into two section
"will ship", "wont ship"

from my personal experience, even though i put NO SHIPPING/LOCAL PICK UP ONLY, in bold and bigger font, people would still pm me, asking if i would ship
Old 03-04-2008, 05:03 PM   #8
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Callaway View Post
That would only make things just that little more complicated. If you don't want to ship, just simply put on your thread, you don't want to ship. Simple Done.
It would make things easier on the seller as well as the buyer.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:20 PM   #9
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
I will be implementing Thread Prefixes tonight (if I get time). They will provide a prefix in front of a post. I am going to add US states and possibly some others. If I get real ambitious I will install another hack that will allow you to only view the threads with the desired prefix.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:13 AM   #10
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Thanks.

Love you West.

No... really... I do. Will you accept my pb&j sandwich?

<3
Old 03-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #11
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
I will be implementing Thread Prefixes tonight (if I get time). They will provide a prefix in front of a post. I am going to add US states and possibly some others. If I get real ambitious I will install another hack that will allow you to only view the threads with the desired prefix.
Awesome! I just came to make a post about this idea and you are already on top of it
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote