Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 12-09-2012, 04:23 AM   #1
pgpfx

Trader Rating: (0)
pgpfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
black 1989 240sx hatch stolen in campbell california

my cousin woke up this morning and had no car to go to work at 7am, so he missed work. He's a caregiver and takes care of old people making 8 something an hour. It took him a year to save up and buy this car. works hard all day, and people steal his car.

He parked in the visistor parking in the stupid cedar glenn apartments. They supposedly have security but the security sucks and theres no cameras.My cousin had his car stolen yesterday at 5am dec 8. The reason why they stole it is it has xxr 527 rims in bronze 17 inch stretched tires, kouki tailights, ebay muffler, THe car had an ok spray paint job and cleared, i did it myself, but the clear coat is peeling, especially in the rear, trunk are and rear bumper, and near the hatch opening its flaking. Be on the watch for parts for sale, one of the xxr rims is messed up, the paint, because it landed face flat so the paint is messed up. THe cd player is a clarion cd player db185mp. the rims are bronze colored and he waited 3 months for that color. THe coilovers are godpeed ebay ones red in color, one of them is scratched, the locking collars, because the rim originally hit the coilover then he put spacers. So spacers for the front 2 rims. THe seats are s14 seats and the steering wheel is also a s14 steering wheel. Be on the look out for those parts on Craigslist or here. Also if you see the car pm me. license 6UHP917. Pignose oem front lip with a small crack near the front left bottom. we told the cops, and they said theyll try looking for it. He doesnt have a lot of money and worked really hard just to get the rims and car parts it was his first car.

email me at [email protected] if you find out anything about this car or see it and call the police if you see it anywhere thanks for reading. oh and the kouki tailights on the car have a painted center piece to make it look like the real one. The center piece for the kouki tailights is not nissan, the kouki lights are the jdm ones. circle ones.

Last edited by pgpfx; 12-09-2012 at 05:19 AM..
pgpfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
JadedNazgul
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
JadedNazgul is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Good luck man, I had my car stolen last week. I Know how it feels...
JadedNazgul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
keep an eye on CraigsList for your stuff heard of a lot of shady bastards in Stockton go to other cities to jack cars. in socal its in east LA and south Inland empire a lot of rats have been seen driving stolen s chassis in those areas stripped and dropped off 2 cities away. tow trucks involved and all.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #4
pgpfx

pgpfx is an unknown quantity at this point
we got the car back from a towing yard. They just stole the rims and the cd player left everything else. My cousins lucky, the coilovers and jdm tailights were still there. Just got a viper alarm yesterday. It was odd, they used their own key to steal the car. Man its scary having a 240 seems it the target of thieves now. THe cops really didnt give a shit. ANd the tow truck company made 350 dollars and didnt want to tell us where exactly they towed it. Im confused to why they towed it in the first place. It had spares on it from the thieves, they coulda just called us to pick it up. My cousins just glad his car is back, and he could go to work now without bugging me for a ride. back on stockers, i dont think hell get rims anytime soon.
pgpfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #5
DJ-of-E
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
DJ-of-E is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Alarm, battery backup, backup siren, and piezo sirens. Kill switches are a plus.

Only thing you will not prevent is a tow truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
its not "DRIFT" tax its a "IDIOT" tax Period!
DJ-of-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Tow yards have a deal with the city. There used to be $100 city release fee, but now it's $115. No matter what happened to your car (stolen, towed for bad parking, etc.), You HAVE to pay it. Here's all the info on that shit:

Towing and Storage Rates

As for Your cousins car - glad you guys found it and only wheels and stereo was taken. S chassis is out hand right. I don't even drive mine anymore.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
You can stop tow truck by installing tire claws
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote