Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 07:21 PM   #361
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I hope they sign him. I want them to be at full strength as well if LA/BOS reach the Finals, so there would be no excuses.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #362
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Another one bites the dust. Boston loses to the BOBCATS in OT. I love Beantown's disarray and the difficulty in beating lowly teams. I LOVE IT!!!!
FUCK BOSTON

I know it's a long season and that they can/will bounce back, but its great to see their faces after these losses, and the feeling that they aren't invincible anymore.

Another thing, look what was on the Celtics website EVEN before the game was over:

What a bunch of cocks.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtop...&sd=a&start=90
Old 01-06-2009, 08:55 PM   #363
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Never underestimate your opponent.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #364
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
if i was boston gm right now i would snatch away camby from the knicks. and keep persuing marbury.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:50 PM   #365
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Camby plays for the Clippers, not the Knicks.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:02 PM   #366
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Knicks consider trade to bring back Marcus Camby

i would love to see camby back but, i hate to lose lee.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:06 PM   #367
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
stupid knicks beat the celts but not thunder? wtf

xquizitditz
Old 01-06-2009, 11:02 PM   #368
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I spoke to soon. Lakers lose by 11 tonight to the Hornets, at least they're a winning team.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:45 PM   #369
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
david west and chris paul were unstopable...

i have much respect for both of those guys, especially david west...

i didn't even see him whine or cry about a couple no-calls on plays where even I (laker fan) thought he got fouled.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:11 AM   #370
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Hey, it happened, but at least it wasn't the knicks and bobcats.

Also:
http://fiyastarter.com/fs-pages/fs-s...arank08-9.html

And I write too!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:28 PM   #371
bboyt3nsk
Zilvia Member

bboyt3nsk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bboyt3nsk
Yeah F boston.
Im keeping my eye on detroit.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:34 PM   #372
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

ANVIL can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post

Another thing, look what was on the Celtics website EVEN before the game was over:

What a bunch of cocks.

RealGM • View topic - Celtics vs Bobcats - Tuesday, January 6th
LOL

did they announce whose in the dunk or 3pt contest this year? i know dwight howard is entering (and will win) again
Old 01-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #373
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Dunk Contest:
-Dwight Howard
-Rudy Gay
-Nate Robinson
-fans choice of Rudy Fernandez and 2 other players... I forgot who
Old 01-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #374
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Boston on a 3-game slide. They lost AT HOME tonight against the Rockets.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #375
monkz2332
Banned from the Marketplace

monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to monkz2332 Send a message via Yahoo to monkz2332
joe alexander or russel westbrook r the other choices for the contest...i vote for fernandez

the celtics havent been the same since christmas

*cough* go bulls *cough*
Old 01-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #376
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkz2332 View Post
*cough* go bulls *cough*
Rose is my pick for ROY. Dude is straight up ballin'. Mayo ain't far behind though.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #377
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s14kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Isn't Mayo ahead? and Rose right behind him.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #378
monkz2332

monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Rose is my pick for ROY. Dude is straight up ballin'. Mayo ain't far behind though.
i agree but the grizzles r horrible and mayo aint the best player on his team rudy gay is.

without a doubt rose is the best player on his team
Old 01-07-2009, 10:51 PM   #379
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Memphis just picked up Steve Francis though, when he starts playin again Memphis and Mayo are giong to do much better.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:00 PM   #380
monkz2332

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14kings View Post
Memphis just picked up Steve Francis though, when he starts playin again Memphis and Mayo are giong to do much better.
hahaha francis, i forgot he was still in the league
he might start play better cuz its a bad team but he cant shoot like he used to and get 20 a night cuz of mayo and gay plus lowry is a solid point guard
Old 01-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #381
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

ANVIL can only hope to improve
im goin for Mario Chalmers for ROY....
Old 01-08-2009, 03:21 PM   #382
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Boston at Cleveland tomorrow. Should be a good game. I'll be rooting for the Lebrons.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #383
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Boston at Cleveland tomorrow. Should be a good game. I'll be rooting for the Lebrons.
as will i.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 01-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #384
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlpsuq6iABg

And I write too!
Old 01-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #385
monkz2332

ditto.......i think cavs will win

Last edited by monkz2332; 01-08-2009 at 11:44 PM..
Old 01-08-2009, 10:36 PM   #386
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland.com

The Cavaliers are preparing to play a Celtics team that has lost six of their previous eight games.

"I can't say [Friday] is a just another game; I'd be lying," said LeBron James. "You want to win as many games and try to get homecourt throughout the playoffs."
It would be more advantageous for my Lakers if Cleveland lost, but I just want Boston to keep losing. I am not worried about Cleveland.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #387
monkz2332

Quote:
It would be more advantageous for my Lakers if Cleveland lost, but I just want Boston to keep losing. I am not worried about Cleveland.
i think its time to be worried about the cavs
the lakers r beatable
Old 01-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #388
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

They are beatable, on any given night, but a 7-game series? I'm still not convinced the Cavs are the real deal. Like PHLIP says, Lebron needs to have that killer instinct in crunchtime for them to be a contender.

Bynum also hasn't even found his game yet, but when he does...
Old 01-09-2009, 10:18 AM   #389
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Honestly I think the Lakers are way over rated; yes they are good but not as good as everyone says they are.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #390
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

This is funny:
Thompson a starter again - Sacramento Sports - Kings, 49ers, Raiders, High School Sports | Sacramento Bee

Perhaps if they were concerned with practicing and not bagels, they might not suck, though.

And I write too!
Closed Thread