Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #1
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
AWDalbert and punk138

Words can't express how AWESOME these guys were..
I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties.. FOUR THUMBS DOWN.. and then give these guys four thumbs up!

The work was COMPLETELY quality. I was astonished at the level of care and hard work put forward by these guys. Every precaution was taken to not crack paint and the fender rolling was absolutely professional. I'd have to say that they really exceeded expectations and that their price is unbeatable (even though it just got raised, but believe me, you'll still find it to be a fantastic value and bargain).

I drove out all the way from LA (50+ miles) just to get my fenders rolled (I didn't know they made trips out here ) but every mile was worth it.

They have their own for sale thread and lots of people vouch for them there too, and I'll just close by saying

If you wanna be baller
If you wanna be hella flush (assuming you've got the right wheels for it)
If you wanna be slammed
If you wanna look AWESOME
and most importantly
If you want to have your fenders rolled (with a real roller, not a bat!) with top notch quality work, service, AND a ridiculously good price

then go to AWDalbert and punk138

if not, then youtube that japanese dude with the pink s14 and do it ghetto

but seriously, I have nothing but good things to say and I'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys ANY day of the week.
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
Mathetai
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Both of these cats are super cool dudes. I appreciate the roll you did for me on the supra. Could ask for a better deal! Will recommend you to my buddies no doubt.
Mathetai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
Albert did a GREAT job. Just as mentioned earlier, he took good care, and precautions to make sure the roll didn't crack the paint or fender. Really awsome person too. Highly recommended.
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
good guys... awesome job.. cheap prices.. what else can you ask for?
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:45 PM   #5
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Albert did a great job on my rears, I cannot express how great his job is, and his hospitality!! The front's got messed a bit up even though against Albert's advice on not to do them, which is all good, got some origin's now.

Albert, Thank you!! And I am sorry you had that misfortune (which happened to be the same week I was there), I do hope you got that taken care of buddy!

+rep for you Albert!!

Milt

Here is My car with the fenders done.

scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #6
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
got a roll/pull from them.. worked out great... going to have some more work for them soon!
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #7
demolition
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
demolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
whats up dudes..........well im proud to say i was lucky to be one of the first few to get all 4 corners done by the guys. Couldnt be happier..... I RECOMEND THESE GUYS TO ANYONE TO GET SOME REAL GOOD WORK DONE. I got a roll/slight pull up fron and roll n flare in the real . came out supper clean....

also haircuts are available by appointment only....

***** Five Star Service.

Rodrigo.
demolition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:56 AM   #8
EDz s14
Leaky Injector

EDz s14 will become famous soon enoughEDz s14 will become famous soon enoughEDz s14 will become famous soon enough
I bet you this guy will close down other body shops/fender rollers out there...seriously

the work was awesome, it was definitely worth more than I paid, and
Albert was a cool dude. nuff said
EDz s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #9
luckysr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
luckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yeah guys are great did my cuzins coupe came out hella clean
luckysr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:43 AM   #10
S_13_Sr.
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
S_13_Sr. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Awesome guys... they do a good job for cheap.

Heres some pics of their work.

The rolled and squezzed 17x9 +10 up front and 17x9 -10
and then they lowerd my car about n inch

oh and they like baseball!!!
S_13_Sr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:44 AM   #11
nmssr08
Zilvia Member

nmssr08 will become famous soon enoughnmssr08 will become famous soon enoughnmssr08 will become famous soon enoughnmssr08 will become famous soon enough
They did a great job on my car. I recommend them to all my buddies and anyone else who are thinking about getting their fenders rolled. thanks again!!!
nmssr08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #12
alex70val
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
alex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to alex70val
just got my roll/pull great job recommend albert to anyone trying to fit big wheels
alex70val is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #13
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Yes he did my homies STI and he did good!
Old 02-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #14
bees
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
bees is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what else can i say? i too am a victim of their great work and professionalisms! real honest work i must say. and best of all, u can go back anytime for adjustments!

pictures taken today

bees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:53 PM   #15
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
+1 for albert

just got back from him rolling and doing a slight pull. awesome guy, great work. real honest.

i wish we still had rep haha.

will recommend to anyone that i know that needs it. worh the drive!
Old 03-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #16
KaminaSan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
KaminaSan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Just got my fenders pulled by AWDfitted/AWDAlbert.

SO FRESH, SO CLEAN! Best of all, no more rubbing.

Very professional, yet chill guy. Put on music, told me the important things to know, such as possible fender buckling. Both sides went very smooth, with a slight buckle on the left rear fender, which he was able to minimize with a dent puller. It's not even noticeable.

We chatted, and he even pulled up a chair and let me get all up in his workspace, which really inspired confidence, and made me feel like he was totally comfortable with what he was doing.

GREAT JOB!

+1 for AWDAlbert. I'd recommend him to anyone! Took a little over an hour for all four fenders.

This is the guy to go to!