Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Wink SLIDE ASSASSINS' DRIFT EVENT @ IRWINDALE(house of drift) SEPT.6th (SUNDAY)

Registration is now open for all drivers.

nOOb Squad, do NOT need cage as you will have inside course and will be set up that day.
You will be able to run outside layout if proven that you can handle it, with out the risk of personal injury or property damage.

Advanced, Get ready for some wall scrapping fun.
Tandem will be allowed if we get enough drivers to want to participate as it will add to the cost of those wanting too. (FIRE MARSHALL COST)

You have been to a few events and know what is required, nothing new here.

If you have NOT done event before, PM me for info and I will let you know what is needed.

$150.00 per driver and registration closes on August 28th. NO FLAKERS!!

There will be only 25 spots open. If you have been to a Slide Assassin event, then you know how much track time you get.

Spectators is a no go. Drivers will be allowed 2 pit crew guys/gals only. (safety of private event)

Food and drinks will also be provided at that price.(BBQ) Eat till you pop.

You wanted Irwindale? well, it's time to show who is all talk and who is down.

Payments can be made in person @ DTC in LBC.
Or PM me for Paypal info.
No sexual favors will be allowed as payment for this particular event.

PLEASE NO FLAKERS........................................... . Love, Ernie.

PRO-AM ATTENDEES, GET YOUR PRACTICE ON!!

FOOD SPONSORED BY:

FILM COVERAGE BY:

http://tofuprod.com/

Drivers list:

Daniel dk gold rx7 guy *
Rudy /Inland Drift -- S13 Coupe Blue color*
Orlando /Inland Drift -- S13 Coupe Flat black color*
Mauricio 95 Nissan S14, blurple*
Enrique 89 nissan 240sx coupe, blue*
dean 1989 240sx, cherry red*
Carl 350Z Red/ CITY TIRES $
TJ Yellow 1991 Sil40*
Randy s13 blue*
Armando s13 white*
Andre S14 black*
Memo s13 green*
Ryan Rad S13 $
Justin Pawlak RX8 $
Matt Powers S14 green$
Tommy Roberts S13 gold$
Chris Forsberg 350z ?
Jun Meng S13 green ?
Jeff Abbot Miata ?
Aldo 350z $
JXN s13 $
Rene FC red$
Robert Madeo S13 red$
****************************Paid
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Cash at track Confirmed
?????????????????? maybe

All drivers (non pro) drivers meeting is at 8:30 am SHARP. If you are not at the 8:30 drivers meeting, we will have another meeting at lunch time, but the drivers that did not attend the meeting will not be allowed to drive until then. No exceptions.

DO NOT BE LATE!! You will only cut in to your own drive time. Get rest Saturday night and leave extra early so you make it on time.

SEE YALL THERE, USE THE FRONT GATE/MAIN ENTRANCE.

pass this on to your fellow drivers.

Love, Ernie.

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 09-04-2009 at 12:28 PM..
SUPERSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
WOW! great price for that venue. really wish I was in the area to attend this.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #3
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
WOW! great price for that venue. really wish I was in the area to attend this.

Are you still in Japan?
Old 08-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
this will be an event to remember!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'm in San Diego right now. I will be at Naoki's El toro event this sunday, then I fly back on wed the 19th.
I have been waiting sooooo long to see a nice priced Irwindale event. Infield is especially cool to see because it really opens it up to just about anyone.
I will be back in Dec. If I see anymore of your events at the house of drift when I'm back in town I'll be there for sure.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
I'm in San Diego right now. I will be at Naoki's El toro event this sunday, then I fly back on wed the 19th.
I have been waiting sooooo long to see a nice priced Irwindale event. Infield is especially cool to see because it really opens it up to just about anyone.
I will be back in Dec. If I see anymore of your events at the house of drift when I'm back in town I'll be there for sure.

Cool. I will see you sunday.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
wow nice let see if i can get the money
Old 08-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #8
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
fuck yea, imma go sell some shit to pay for this event.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:39 PM   #9
EMSKILLS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
EMSKILLS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i am so fucking there finally a event at the best track.
EMSKILLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:46 AM   #10
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
so down for this! good practice for proam
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:31 AM   #11
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Damn, I might have to bring the single cam to this one.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #12
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Do it.

This will be sick.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:32 PM   #13
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
pro am practice....formula d practice. everyone who can make it...come to this event! Ernie will be drifting in his underwear! PROMISE!!! haha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:35 PM   #14
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
legit legit!!! i <3 ernie
Old 08-15-2009, 12:47 PM   #15
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
sum1s going to make sum cheeyips!....my brothers and I are mobbing fasho!
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #16
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I got the text message last night from Ernie. I can't believe it's actually going down. Time to make some money and get my car running tip top. I hope I can make it to a spot in the event.

I <3 Ernie
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #17
lv240s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
lv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lv240s14
any idea of the layout? I have never seen an event at irwindale beside the FD layout.
lv240s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #18
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

We will be doing FD layout for outside. Inside, not sure yet, still working on that.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #19
longdy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to longdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
pro am practice....formula d practice. everyone who can make it...come to this event! Ernie will be drifting in his underwear! PROMISE!!! haha
OMG if its in his undies then I AM soooo there!!!...lol
Old 08-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #20
rat240
Post Whore!

so how is this going to work out Inside drivers (nOOb Squad) x amount of time the switch out for FD layout (advance)
Old 08-16-2009, 11:27 AM   #21
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

There will be two layouts. I only want 25 drivers so you get the most track time.

Do not worry about track time, worry about having enough tires and that your car can keep up. You will be tired of driving by end of day.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #22
FTWjesse
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
FTWjesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
right around the corner from me. too bad i'm selling my drift car

i'll make it out just to watch though, pretty rad that you guys got it set up to run on irwindale
FTWjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #23
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i will definately be there i will send in payment as soon as i put the engine back into the car, should be this week. How much is it for spectators?
Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:03 PM   #24
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Very nice.

Wash your car and put body on it. I wanna record your driving.

Specator fee? I don't know how many we are allowed. I didn't think people would come see all of us drive. But I will ask for you.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #25
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
I wanna do it!!!!!!!

my car is so close to being done
Old 08-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #26
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
I wanna do it!!!!!!!

my car is so close to being done

No .
Old 08-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #27
rat240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
There will be two layouts. I only want 25 drivers so you get the most track time.

Do not worry about track time, worry about having enough tires and that your car can keep up. You will be tired of driving by end of day.
okay well if i can get my smog done then im in for sure
Old 08-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #28
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Okie Dokie.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #29
sparkyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sparkyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
also wondering about spectators have any info on that
sparkyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #30
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Get the car ready for action finally just to put it in the wall at Irwindale again? Lol, I'm undecided on this one. <3 Ernie though.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote