Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #61
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
now i gotta go!
y mas mentias!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Stay the fuck away from my doors, fenders, bumpers, sideskirts, and especially my taillights.

All of you.

I am not Eric Castro.

yes, Eric Castro will not dent your car.

OHHHHHH SNAP!

can you even go? aren't you still busy breaking in that engine.. lol
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #62
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Naw the engine break in process is over.

That shit sucked.

750 laps between the two of us on the oval.

Let's just say that I know the oval pretty well now.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #63
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Stay the fuck away from my doors, fenders, bumpers, sideskirts, and especially my taillights.

All of you.

I am not Eric Castro.

hahahahahhahahahahahhahaaa....damn...jack's laying down the lashings...john...teddy...then castro...who's next. tanner foust? HAHAHA
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #64
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
I dont get that smiley at all
Ahhh so it worked...confusion...that's what I get every time I read your post devin.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:19 PM   #65
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

oh since jack is here. how did you change your zilvia name to jack?
Old 02-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #66
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
You PM a mod or the admin to change your sn.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #67
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
You PM a mod or the admin to change your sn.
Good looking out!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #68
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i dont understand the dancing lock guy for that post LOLOL

hamburg... wtf?
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:11 AM   #69
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
hamburg wtf u make no sense ever
Old 02-04-2009, 12:17 AM   #70
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
hamburg wtf u make no sense ever
Out of all people to say this, you.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:21 AM   #71
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
teddy stfu....i <3 u lol

but i'm gonna buy a car by this event this is my goal for life right now.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:19 AM   #72
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Damn...maybe I can get some money together to actually compete and practice in this series. Fuck it, time to work my ass off I'm getting desperate to jump in these competitions and track time. Anyone else run welded diffs?
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:01 AM   #73
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTireOnline.com View Post
Hi its Jack.

I might go to this.

For real.

Get ready John.

Yeah you John Chow.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #74
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Anyone else run welded diffs?
Everyone and their mom runs them.

I know my mom has a welded diff in hers.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:03 PM   #75
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i wanna be a judge/drive practice lol
Old 02-04-2009, 01:57 PM   #76
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
jackson put me down for the may14 ill pay asap ..but still thinking of the may15...i might 2 both days
S13cl9kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #77
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
wtf devin? if you believe that...you better starting getting wasted!
I actually heard that the a high majority of succesful business owners are drop outs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
wooops there it is.
you mean,
YouTube - Dancing church pastor freaks out to "Whoomp! (There it is"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
yes, Eric Castro will not dent your car.
i dont actually dent other cars.
The only time I hit another car is because someone, (schreech,lol) locked the brakes up after the transition with me a car length behind.
And only my door got screwed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Anyone else run welded diffs?
I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
i wanna be a judge/drive practice lol
Are your rims 4 lug
lol

I think im gonna have to buy some sportmax till i can afford vienna dish and coils
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #78
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I actually heard that the a high majority of succesful business owners are drop outs.
damn right they are =)
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:28 PM   #79
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i'd still rather be in school tho, schools fun!
Old 02-04-2009, 03:59 PM   #80
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
my new car might be ready for this i dunno i hope jxn give me a job!!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #81
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

My goal for this year is compete I bought a 240 lol

I'm buying Ernie's vert
Old 02-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #82
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Sold!! Less than hour after I texted you guys.

Wife had a shit fit when I came home in ANOTHER 240 VERT, cus the Pinky is not done and I spend money on other car.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #83
INspIRe 32v.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
INspIRe 32v. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
man i cant wait... is there only one prize or 1 2 3 and 4th places?
INspIRe 32v. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #84
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I will take 7th place prize please.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:15 PM   #85
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
oh man the 626 layout......................im toast

i run a welded
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #86
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificDrift_Nick View Post
oh man the 626 layout......................im toast

i run a welded
I run a welded on springs with a SOHC.

why would you be toast??
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:59 PM   #87
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
I run a welded on springs with a SOHC.

why would you be toast??
your not alone castro, sohc ftw xDDD
Old 02-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #88
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
Quote:

Are your rims 4 lug
lol

I think im gonna have to buy some sportmax till i can afford vienna dish and coils
they are 5 but it doesnt matter because the wheel shop is having a hard time fixing that mega tacoed one from pro am so either way you couldnt use it lol
Old 02-05-2009, 12:37 AM   #89
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
this is gonna be sooo damn awesome!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #90
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Mike FC, I'm coming for you!