Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #61
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
guys, I have an El Monte PD motorcycle helmet...

usable???
LMAO!!! your oldschool "chips" poncherello helmet! That would be sick haha
Old 12-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #62
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
can one of you guys PLEASE tell JXN I am still trying to get ahold of him. I have PMed my number to him. give me a call!! I got some info on a new event going down at NOS center and would like to get you guys on the list!
Old 12-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #63
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Hey man, Im caling you when I get home today about that- any word on the date?
Old 12-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #64
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
guys, I have an El Monte PD motorcycle helmet...

usable???
I'd rock it

And ernie isn't gentle...ask chow...couldn't sit down for weeks.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:09 PM   #65
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
can one of you guys PLEASE tell JXN I am still trying to get ahold of him. I have PMed my number to him. give me a call!! I got some info on a new event going down at NOS center and would like to get you guys on the list!
he only responds to "godfather jxn" haha
Old 12-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #66
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Whats it take???

Im all ears

Idea: Event Shirts made for all drivers......
Old 12-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #67
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
You got aim? Try msging me on AIM: carparthookup

Sorry, im uber bz these days.

Quote:
Whats it take???

Im all ears
We can talk about it on fridays or at the event

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkevildrifter View Post
626 staff will help you out more then other event holders will even so thee other event holders tell you they will help you, no one ever see's it...
Thanks adam
Old 12-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #68
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

We can talk about it on fridays or at the event
Friday it is brotha
Old 12-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #69
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkevildrifter View Post
626 staff will help you out more then other event holders will even so thee other event holders tell you they will help you, no one ever see's it...
hi...my name is hamburg.... I'll be the one teaching most people how to drive their car.

dont be shy! I'm not!
Old 12-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #70
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
I can't wait for the event I will send pay pal soon. SOOO excited lol
Old 12-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #71
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I'll try to be there!

no drama on practice days right? lol
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #72
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I need more practice.......
Old 12-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #73
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
I'll try to be there!

no drama on practice days right? lol
someone told me that you are AWESOME when you drifted with Ramon...

Good to see you guys do soooo good...lets get chris in the group, and we can do a 4 car black coupe tandem(BCT) =]
Old 12-10-2008, 08:33 PM   #74
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
hi...my name is hamburg.... I'll be the one teaching most people how to drive their car.

dont be shy! I'm not!

hi... my name is chow.... i'll be the one teaching ALL the fly honeys (u know who u are ) how to drive thier cars.

with the exception of ernie, he brings me food.
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #75
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
chow is gonna turn me into the next DK
Old 12-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #76
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Yeah, Chow does kinda remind me of that old ass Mr. Miyagi

Hamburg, whats wrong with your car??

Teddy?? gonna be ready to break that thing again??

Hey NEW GUYS!!
If you wanna be the best drifter ever, have Mark teach you. He's like,...totally the best instructor ever,.....really, he'll tell you

Hopefully I have some fundage to run at this.
Otherwise I will be staffing and shooting pics.

And Hopefully I can make the friday meet.
I have been shooting a independent feature film. Yes, thats right, Im now officially a Cinematographer in Hollywood!
I will post a couple frame grabs/stills of my work when i got a minute.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #77
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Im jason and i instruct also, but im the guy that always just yells more gas lol
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #78
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:

Good to see you guys do soooo good...lets get chris in the group, and we can do a 4 car black coupe tandem(BCT) =]
Im down anytime!
Old 12-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #79
ALNT7NG
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
ALNT7NG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi Im Mike im an instructor as well, no one really askes me ne thing because i drive an rx7, who drives those things?? :-D
ALNT7NG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #80
ALNT7NG
BANNED

john....you mike,omar, and I need to have some tandem time !!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #81
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

I want a turbo 2 FC3S there dope as fuck but i herd there really hard to drift?

Is this the same mike that got banned from zilvia?
Old 12-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #82
westside_jer

Trader Rating: (1)
westside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bleh, wishing this was the week after, gonna be out of state for this. That makes 2 in a row that I won't be at.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #83
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALNT7NG View Post
Hi Im Mike im an instructor as well, no one really askes me ne thing because i drive an rx7, who drives those things?? :-D

We don't ask because, we don't want to learn to spin. That's all you do at the track and burn out after that. I did that my first two events.

So thanks but no thanks.

I wanna learn from the best..... just gotta keep feeding him, till he gives in.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:36 AM   #84
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

ORLY? Who said that lol, Ramon was following me, following=harder good job Ramon.

Lets do it! Coupe tandem.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:46 AM   #85
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
ORLY? Who said that lol, Ramon was following me, following=harder good job Ramon.

Lets do it! Coupe tandem.
Im down hopefully I can get my KA-T setup done by the next event
Old 12-11-2008, 06:20 AM   #86
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

Hey NEW GUYS!!
If you wanna be the best drifter ever, have Mark teach you. He's like,...totally the best instructor ever,.....really, he'll tell you
Yeah, Mark is totally down with that. He was our #2 high scorer at the 626Driftcrew's Topgun showdown competition. Good lines, good angle, good speed, he knows whats up.

Go mark! Where you at??
Old 12-11-2008, 07:43 AM   #87
ALNT7NG
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
lol, i know, people just forget, lmao!!
plus i just dyed my hair black, so i lost a couple more years. Might go to Teddys high school with him this week

Yeah, he is just pinked. It had to do with the use of racist terms and derogatory terms for homosexuals:ghey:

of course it may be permanent if he pushes his luck with a alias.
you know they have your IP adress mike.
thats how they always catch "enter zilvias unmentionable named one here" and kick him off.

I said nothing about homosexuals lol. If they wanna kick me off for what i said then whatever. Does ne one really know that im white and im 25% mexican??? good job ne ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
We don't ask because, we don't want to learn to spin. That's all you do at the track and burn out after that. I did that my first two events.

So thanks but no thanks.

I wanna learn from the best..... just gotta keep feeding him, till he gives in.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #88
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Yay more events =)
Old 12-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #89
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
Yay more events =)
you are going to be there right???
I heard chow only instruct girls now. Meaning...next wave of awesome drifters will be girls...and maybe devin...maybe. There was a girl in my HS that had that name. Hahahahhaha
Old 12-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #90
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
I'll Be there Recking my New AERO Kit