Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #121
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
yea balcony will be sunday but im not at you guys skill level yet so i would fail at tandem
haha. You don't HAVE to tandem. You can do single runs if you want. We have a lot of new people coming out to our events that don't tandem. But who knows, maybe by the end of the day, you will be tandeming with the rest of us. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #122
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
but i thought it said, tandem comp? maybe i misread?
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:21 PM   #123
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
no problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
ahhaha fucken mike... x) i still need to catch a ride with you one of these days...

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #124
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Hmmm...there will be a comp, but there will be practice in the morning.

haha, just do Oval. It's real easy.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:26 PM   #125
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
ahhaha fucken mike... x) i still need to ride you one of these days...
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
no problem!

: tweak:
:naug hty:
:k eke:
Old 10-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #126
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
What does 626 Drift mean?

Who came up with this?
JXN
aparently it means something about 626/S2S, like "side 2 side" ? but the 6th letter in the alphabet is F, so F2F ?? Fast, 2 Furious?? like the song?
Alot of the dudes are out of the 626 area.
But I wanted it to just be SIDE 2 SIDE, big stickers across the windshield.

Oh well, maybe Battlecatz will come to fruition, cause I am tired of answering 626 questions on every movie set I walk onto and every stop light alll over LA county

JXN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
yeah i need to practice my 100mph+ entry speed, and i cant do that at balcony!
And i need to finally enter at over 48mph !! lol Guess Im coming into the first down hill at HTM around 70 plus though, foot and hand braking

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
haha. You don't HAVE to tandem. You can do single runs if you want. We have a lot of new people coming out to our events that don't tandem. But who knows, maybe by the end of the day, you will be tandeming with the rest of us. haha.
Oval might be easier since its a long single corner drift for the most part.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #127
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hey jxn since thursknights is cancelled you got room for oval? Imma supah n00b it up at the oval!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #128
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
im down for some nascar style racing on the oval
Old 10-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #129
805-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i will be there both days ...finally got my car tune
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:30 PM   #130
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Duude I'm down to hit nascar style!
Old 10-08-2008, 08:30 PM   #131
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
sweet where did you end up tuning it at?
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:57 PM   #132
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
I will be sending over the Thurs Knights drivers to you guys to help support the cause! Balcony is open on Sat for you guys as well!
please let me know if you need anything!
we will be involved with doing some events at El Toro now and we hope to see you guys there as it will be more of a regular thing everyone can mark down on your calendars to be ready for.
That's pretty sweet. El toro??? There going to do events again??? That's AWSOME!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 09:00 PM   #133
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Oh and I will be retiring the coupe and be running a different car at the next event!
Old 10-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #134
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Oh and I will be retiring the coupe and be running a different car at the next event!
Jody's car doesn't drift
Old 10-08-2008, 09:27 PM   #135
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
NASCAR! Turn left!

Shake n bake.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:48 PM   #136
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Jody's car doesn't drift
lol ur mean devin!!! but thats wut i was thinking too....!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #137
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
He is getting a Yaris
Old 10-08-2008, 11:21 PM   #138
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
So how would I be able to get into a group for tandem on sunday?
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:42 PM   #139
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

since everyone is saying nascar style lets do 5 laps everyone puts in 20 dollars winner takes all but KA power vs. KA power lol
Old 10-09-2008, 01:47 AM   #140
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

^duuuuuuuuuuuuude I'm dooooooown!!!!!!!!!! Lets do it! I'm game....SHAKE N BAKE BABY, SHAKE. N. BAKE.!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 01:58 AM   #141
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

You guys are gonna get killed. I LOVE NASCAR. lol. I know all the techniques.

My setup is nascar style right now. lol. 245's in the front, 265's in the rear. I'll own all of you. I also have a NASCAR wing. haha.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #142
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
What does 626 Drift mean?

Who came up with this?
the 626 in 626DRIFT is number code for Side2Side (DRIFT)
626 just happens to be where the original 626driftcrew lived.

And the 626DRIFT was a given name by the people who has been going to the events hosted by the 626driftcrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
I will be sending over the Thurs Knights drivers to you guys to help support the cause! Balcony is open on Sat for you guys as well!
please let me know if you need anything!
we will be involved with doing some events at El Toro now and we hope to see you guys there as it will be more of a regular thing everyone can mark down on your calendars to be ready for.
Thank you for letting me know.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:22 AM   #143
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Hey jxn since thursknights is cancelled you got room for oval? Imma supah n00b it up at the oval!
Yeah, sign up right now.
paypal email address [email protected]
price: only $120

Quote:
Yes, its suppose to be a tandem comp, but its opened to beginners too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Jody's car doesn't drift
hahahahahhahahahahah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEightyDl2eamel2 View Post
So how would I be able to get into a group for tandem on sunday?
bring a buddy or.....find someone at the track.
We are only doing 2 car tandems. So it should be easy to find someone.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:14 AM   #144
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
If we go nascar KA, I own you mutha F*ckers!! lol

Or i just came home from a wrap party and Im drunk.
Either way, Im down for 5 laps, $20 bone buy in for KA.
Do it at lunch??

Someone bring a stop watch, imma watch days of thunder and get ready!! lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:26 AM   #145
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #146
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews

Jason, you should make your car look like Hibino's.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:08 AM   #147
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post

Jason, you should make your car look like Hibino's.
Once again, jasons just not cool enough.....
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #148
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
If we go nascar KA, I own you mutha F*ckers!! lol

Or i just came home from a wrap party and Im drunk.
Either way, Im down for 5 laps, $20 bone buy in for KA.
Do it at lunch??

Someone bring a stop watch, imma watch days of thunder and get ready!! lol
Im so down to own ur ass...is trading paint allowed?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #149
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ya jasons advice to everyone... "Start with raising your car"

pst... what does he know
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #150
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
ya jasons advice to everyone... "Start with raising your car"

pst... what does he know
You should raise your car =P

Dont get stuck like teddy hahahah