Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #91
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
open to rookies too, newbies welcome, we will be teaching also,

i will be also teaching personally along with the instructors for the basic, donut and figure 8's // take that advantage.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #92
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
i can help as well since i wont be having my car at this event.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:31 PM   #93
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I press #3

so here it is #3:

it's a mixture of 1 and 2 only with lots of women and potentially some music, bbq, dancefloor (for the ladies?)? i know if i drifted where there were women watching me, i think i would do better plus we bring as many extra helmets and clean headsocks, so we can pass it along to the women who wants to experience the ride ... whether it be this ride or that ride is up to your game
Old 10-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #94
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremiel View Post
so here it is #3:

it's a mixture of 1 and 2 only with lots of women and potentially some music, bbq, dancefloor (for the ladies?)? i know if i drifted where there were women watching me, i think i would do better plus we bring as many extra helmets and clean headsocks, so we can pass it along to the women who wants to experience the ride ... whether it be this ride or that ride is up to your game

WOW, someone's being waaay imaginative with their mind...

IN THE GUTTER!!!! hahahaha...

Nice idea Jerry but I dunno if girls watching you while drifting will make you drive betta..... (slips a girl a $5 bill to show off her ta-tas while Jerry drifts by....)

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

silsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #95
thaivietg714
Leaky Injector

thaivietg714 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
so here it is #3:

NUMBER 3!
jeremiel is crazy.
thaivietg714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:11 PM   #96
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Jeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by silsx13 View Post
WOW, someone's being waaay imaginative with their mind...

IN THE GUTTER!!!! hahahaha...

Nice idea Jerry but I dunno if girls watching you while drifting will make you drive betta..... (slips a girl a $5 bill to show off her ta-tas while Jerry drifts by....)
Yeah, you're right, if I saw ta-tas while drifting, I might drift straight into them ta-tas grande BUT if you were to slip a $5 bill, some mardi gras beads, tell the lady to ride with me, and flash them ta-tas grande while I hold a drift, maybe I'll do better and potentially practice on waiving my other hand while holding a drift or waiving my other hand touching them ta-tas grande while holding a drift lol. yeah, i gotta stop day dreaming and just get laid, huh? lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivietg714 View Post
NUMBER 3!
jeremiel is crazy.
lol, but it's a cool idea, nah?
Old 10-10-2008, 12:56 AM   #97
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
As of the momento, this is the last public TOUKE drift Event.

any further interest, or information please contact me.

For the dedicated drivers of Touke, we will be implementing a group of drivers. The site will be produce more and with more information about the Touke Group. Future private events will be offered secret pricing, .........

During the event, i will be interview drivers and getting information, and will be offering a chance.

Membership Drivers : after acceptance :

Its time to Rise.

>>

Email : [email protected]

>> broadcast events will be in the social group section : touke
or on the website,

prices for membership drivers : secret price

wanted only : dedicated drivers to represent touke ->

yay Touke Sticker is right under the Team BURST sticker

Back to the old school Chill zone of touke, relaxation without the politics of the drift world until we prepare enough to bloom as a family.

Last edited by Sliders562; 10-10-2008 at 01:37 AM..
Sliders562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:09 AM   #98
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliders562 View Post
as of the momento, this is the last public touke drift event.

Any further interest, or information please contact me.

For the dedicated drivers of touke, we will be implementing a group of drivers. The site will be produce more and with more information about the touke group. Future private events will be offered secret pricing, .........

During the event, i will be interview drivers and getting information, and will be offering a chance.

Its time to rise.

>>

email : [email protected]

>> broadcast events will be in the social group section : Touke
or on the website,

prices for membership drivers : Secret price

wanted only : Dedicated drivers to represent touke ->

yay touke sticker is right under the team burst sticker

back to the old school chill zone of touke, relaxation without the politics of the drift world until we prepare enough to bloom as a family.

god damn you john!!!! Right when i'm getting out of the game.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:16 AM   #99
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

i dont think ur getting out of the game haha, wanna bet

i know how u feel too, 240s becoming the nxt hondas i guess tats why a lot of 240s are getting pulled over nowadays...

i can't wait to get my car off the street, and get my new daily nxt year.

Thank God, for helping my cousin, old youth pastor calling me up to go pick up a ChargeSpeed Fenders $40, ChargeSpeed Siddeskirst $20, $5 test pipe aftermarket @ the junkyard

Last edited by Sliders562; 10-10-2008 at 01:45 AM..
Sliders562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:36 PM   #100
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post

this is a great idea! can't wait, woo hoo!

Quote:

i know how u feel too, 240s becoming the nxt hondas i guess tats why a lot of 240s are getting pulled over nowadays...

i can't wait to get my car off the street, and get my new daily nxt year.
get an e30, we don't get pulled over a lot besides, it's a BMW; it Brings Me Women like lol
Old 10-10-2008, 01:18 PM   #101
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Luv the shirt John! What colors do they come in???

I'll represent Touke anytime, anyplace, anywhere!!!

Old 10-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #102
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silsx13 View Post
Luv the shirt John! What colors do they come in???

I'll represent Touke anytime, anyplace, anywhere!!!

I think he may have fuchsia with green lettering for you, jon we should get the ladies the same colour, but extra extra super small shirt that just barely covers them ta-tas grande, what you think? lol jk
Old 10-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #103
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

s13

Quote:
I think he may have fuchsia with green lettering for you, jon we should get the ladies the same colour, but extra extra super small shirt that just barely covers them ta-tas grande, what you think? lol jk
DADDY LIKES!!!

How about tank-tops for the girls too???

Old 10-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #104
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Nice Tee design Jon!!! Wat up to all!
Old 10-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #105
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

apparently uh wehn we were picking up anthony the 50mm chargespeed wide body at the junkyard, we came upon some Ganador aero side mirrors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2008, 10:57 AM   #106
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

lol!!! what a day
Old 10-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #107
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

rookie class training in the morning for the newbs ^_^ we teach you I teach you, anyone will teach you yuppers

still got space for you and you and the guy or girl next to you
Old 10-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #108
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
apparently uh wehn we were picking up anthony the 50mm chargespeed wide body at the junkyard, we came upon some Ganador aero side mirrors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want some ganadors!!!!

John, can I design a shirt design? send me your EPS.

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #109
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

pm me your email or email me : [email protected]
Old 10-15-2008, 01:05 PM   #110
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
I'm getting excited!!! This is gonna be fun, especially if it happens to rain!!

dmax-us.com
Old 10-15-2008, 01:32 PM   #111
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Just paypal'd ya John.

Looking forward to this event too!

Old 10-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #112
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
Sideways_blksr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Sideways_blksr20
hey jhon I went to last touke event is thereal any spots left
Sideways_blksr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:54 PM   #113
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
Sideways_blksr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Sideways_blksr20
also is there a hospital near by my wife is almost in her due date but she wants to go anyway .... What about ur gf luis ...btw I'm angelo
Sideways_blksr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:06 PM   #114
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

payment sent
Old 10-18-2008, 12:01 AM   #115
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

lots of room left, JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
Old 10-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #116
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 10-20-2008, 07:30 PM   #117
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

this is not looking good at all = (
Old 10-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #118
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Hmph...maybe it's too close to Turkey Day???

Some peeps wanna shop on "Black Friday"

And XMas is just around the corner....

AH C'MON GUYS! THIS IS THE LAST TOUKE EVENT OF THE YEAR!!! SIGN UP!

Old 10-21-2008, 10:22 AM   #119
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

As with the last event, we will also be offering special discounts for Touke drivers!!

And, if you guys prepay for products, I can bring it to the event for you guys.

Post or PM me for more details/prices.

dmax-us.com
Old 10-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #120
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
U know me jon ... i dont sign up for an event untill like 2 weeks before it .. hehe