Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-26-2008, 01:21 PM   #31
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftMUH View Post
just got paid, deposit coming soon. balcony.. hope i dont screw up the pretty orange things

MUH!!
I think it's the other way around.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #32
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
lol... payment sent! first one on the list! hahaha
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #33
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
I think it should be called BACK TO SCHOOL DRIFT!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000

Last edited by sijia10358; 07-28-2008 at 02:40 PM..
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #34
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
youll be the only one going back to school sucka!!!!!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #35
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
youll be the only one going back to school sucka!!!!!!!!!
Teddy to lol!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #36
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm going back to school aswell! haha
Old 07-28-2008, 11:30 PM   #37
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
I think it's like the weekend before school... Sweet.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:34 PM   #38
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I think it's like the weekend before school... Sweet.
Is your phone broken again?
Old 07-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #39
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
school? whats that?

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #40
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
haha...the other night i i woke up like at 4am, and for some reason paniced cuz i thought i was late to school.......hahaha
i was like "what the FU<k!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 07-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #41
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
haha...the other night i i woke up like at 4am, and for some reason paniced cuz i thought i was late to school.......hahaha
i was like "what the FU<k!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lol come to find out it was Teddy turned over your side
Old 07-28-2008, 11:59 PM   #42
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
310 drift????? sounds gay!
Did you order the rucas??
Old 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM   #43
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Is your phone broken again?
Yes I spilled a bucket's-worth of water on myself at work the other day. The phone got drenched.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #44
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
310 drift????? sounds gay!
Did you order the rucas??
Waiting for the quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Yes I spilled a bucket's-worth of water on myself at work the other day. The phone got drenched.
LOL Those damn buckets!
Old 07-29-2008, 03:29 PM   #45
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
I think it should be called BACK TO SCHOOL DRIFT!
jack u better bring ur A game, i hear ur future self is bringing the z to balcony.

i dont kno how u go from a qx56 to a used 350z.... u must be involved in some bad investments the next 10 years or so, hahahaha!!!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #46
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
jack u better bring ur A game, i hear ur future self is bringing the z to balcony.

i dont kno how u go from a qx56 to a used 350z.... u must be involved in some bad investments the next 10 years or so, hahahaha!!!
I'll try to lone one of the G35 sedan from Infiniti and bring it out there!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:34 PM   #47
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Ze_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Hey dudes.... This is Teddy's mom and I have an account with you now.. So you can talk to me and tell me what do you want to eat or drink for the next event.
Ze_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #48
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
YAY TEDDYS MOM!!! hi dom... this is Edgar!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:24 PM   #49
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
haha i just made her an account!!
Old 07-29-2008, 07:37 PM   #50
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
i dont know teddy, but moms are cool especially ones that feed us!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:37 PM   #51
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_Mom View Post
Hey dudes.... This is Teddy's mom and I have an account with you now.. So you can talk to me and tell me what do you want to eat or drink for the next event.
Hello, I can eat anything that is dead and well cooked.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:42 PM   #52
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Hello, I can eat anything that is dead and well cooked.
That's what she said
Old 07-29-2008, 07:45 PM   #53
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
That's what she said
Dirty boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Old 07-29-2008, 10:14 PM   #54
DriftMUH
Leaky Injector

DriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Hell.Yes.
DriftMUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #55
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
dood if you do im so down, let me know

and Ze MOM is on zilvia? sweeet, lets get drunk at your house again
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #56
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
dood if you do im so down, let me know

and Ze MOM is on zilvia? sweeet, lets get drunk at your house again

That should be kept private....lol I missed out on that too.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #57
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:

i want a ridealong in the back seat!!! i call left back seat!
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:22 PM   #58
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Yay Dom is on!!!! Hi Dom it's Alex!!!!

Anywho

Somehow I need to make it to this event. Since it'll be the last one before I head back up north for school. ***sigh Now I just need to fix the little problems my car has. As soon as I get paid again I'll send my payment.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:41 PM   #59
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
FOOD,FOOD, FOOD!!!

anything edible is good enough for me! as soon as i get payed, im sending my payment
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:15 AM   #60
SilviaBilly

SilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to behold
You know I can't leave Teddy alone, he might get raped.....Ernie come on you know I love you Ernie
BILLY FOR THE WIN!!!
SilviaBilly is offline   Reply With Quote