Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #61
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey castro...you took video footage of the last event right? do you have anything put together on my car since you were following me for the whole day? haha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #62
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Can pros come out?

Because it doesn't make sense for us non-pros to run it if the pros are going to do it.
you don't have to worry i won;t come out to drive at this event, so there will be no pros driving, except for keith in the red coupe!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #63
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
Hey castro...you took video footage of the last event right? do you have anything put together on my car since you were following me for the whole day? haha
naw. I was taking stills the whole time. If I had a camera I totally would. thats in the future when I start making some more money. then I will put together a little DVD.

If someone has a mount, I can put it next to my camera mount next time??

there was also some guy shooting video out my passenger windo alot of the time, wonder where he is posting his stuff??
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #64
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
naw. I was taking stills the whole time. If I had a camera I totally would. thats in the future when I start making some more money. then I will put together a little DVD.

If someone has a mount, I can put it next to my camera mount next time??

there was also some guy shooting video out my passenger windo alot of the time, wonder where he is posting his stuff??
yeah kinda curious...I would like to see some footage of that event other than what squid(?) put up. Do you have all those pictures then? email them to me ya? [email protected]. So I'm really gonna beg my manager to get at least that sunday off. for the competition....that shit would be sweeeeeet! haha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:14 PM   #65
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I sent in my money! Ill be there with my LS1 FC for the comp!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:28 PM   #66
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
krisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krisdeezy
damn this is gona be awsome !!!!!
krisdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #67
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
i really cant wait till this event!! 626 is just too awesome!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #68
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
I will be there and make everyone else look pro lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT
you don't have to worry i won;t come out to drive at this event, so there will be no pros driving, except for keith in the red coupe!
Damn! Congrats to Keith!
Old 06-18-2008, 01:50 PM   #69
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
So thats his so-called secret weapon....
Old 06-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #70
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

So i finally got around to the night pics. Sorry for the wait.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=192089&page=27

SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #71
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
So thats his so-called secret weapon....
Wait! Keith (aka The Flag man) bought Alex's car?
Old 06-18-2008, 03:50 PM   #72
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Wait! Keith (aka The Flag man) bought Alex's car?
Sure did

msg
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #73
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
ernie about nick doing the event on the 13th (our anniversary) hahah no. he gets to go to the event on the 12th i get six flags on the 13th and you can have him back on the 14th (monday) at 7am ohh k <3
Old 06-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #74
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
Sure did

msg
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
ernie about nick doing the event on the 13th (our anniversary) hahah no. he gets to go to the event on the 12th i get six flags on the 13th and you can have him back on the 14th (monday) at 7am ohh k <3
BOOOOOOOOOO
Old 06-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #75
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

BOOOOOOOOOO
no silly booooooooo is the fact that nick is super busy right now and were sitting on zilvia and on top of that last night we found out when he hit that curb not only did he break the tension rod but he broke a control arm!! ehhhh
Old 06-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #76
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
wait who hit a curb???????
and whos alex???????
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:28 PM   #77
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
^^This is Alex, Mark.
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:28 PM   #78
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
and whos alex???????

my bf sicknick3030 hit ehh love tapped a curb and i think there talking about alex the suspect
Old 06-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #79
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
ohhhhhh......my alex! damn...i didnt know that... cool!
sorry to see that alex never took it out to the track =(
I dont know nick =/ I hope e gets everything fixed so he could drive this!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:40 PM   #80
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
ohhhhhh......my alex! damn...i didnt know that... cool!
sorry to see that alex never took it out to the track =(
I dont know nick =/ I hope e gets everything fixed so he could drive this!
he'll get everything fixed. hmm do you go to any of the meets were always there!!
Old 06-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #81
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Keith bought that red coupe?!?! BALLER
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #82
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
and whos alex???????
Hey Mark, you want to know who else hit a curb?
Old 06-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #83
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
he'll get everything fixed. hmm do you go to any of the meets were always there!!
No Mark does not go to meets, he has only one friend and they meet pretty often.

J/K Well you both should do Sunday instead.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #84
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
No Mark does not go to meets, he has only one friend and they meet pretty often.

J/K Well you both should do Sunday instead.

tell nick to go if he wants to go he can
Old 06-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #85
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
tell nick to go if he wants to go he can
No way!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #86
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
if all of you want to know how the competition is gonna be setup, come to the friday night meet this week. All staff are going to be discussing how we are going to run this.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #87
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
No way!!!!!!
hahhahahahah
Old 06-18-2008, 07:12 PM   #88
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
if all of you want to know how the competition is gonna be setup, come to the friday night meet this week. All staff are going to be discussing how we are going to run this.
I will be there, Make sure you do your hair me.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #89
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
I will be there, Make sure you do your hair me.
Damn this or the 12th what to do.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #90
jbguillo
Leaky Injector

jbguillo is an unknown quantity at this point
i think i'll be doing this