Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #91
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
ill be there as always, might not drive due to weather tho
me too, imma be giving out free lessons in understeer. if u want to master that technique, holler at me!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #92
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
me too, imma be giving out free lessons in understeer. if u want to master that technique, holler at me!
yessss, if you have problems with drifting....holla @ Orange FC john
Old 06-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #93
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 805-240 View Post
Are you going
ya ill for sure be going, but wont be drifting my car unless i get a set of rims/tires so ima be tryin to pic up some extra se rims with tires within the next couple weeks, and im talkin to someone bout getting my diff welded . jea
suprafreak1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #94
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
2... BALCONY EVENTS! in one weekend... please do it haha that way there wont be TOO many ppl in each event and we'll get more track time yea?
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #95
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
yessss, if you have problems with drifting....holla @ Orange FC john
yesss!!!! make john work! haha... I will be giving lessons on how to touch an Iphone....no drifting for me...think I'm gonna go jump off a bridge now haha.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:42 PM   #96
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I have a feeling that this is going to turn into a 100 page thread.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #97
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Wait wait saturday and sunday @balcony?
Old 06-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #98
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
ya am i reading this right

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Old 06-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #99
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
ya am i reading this right
wait who said this?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #100
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
For HTM, I'll have a sign up list after the 15th. Because I wanna try to do a 2nd balcony event on Sunday.

To Mike-HKC, YES always have stickers!!!
Says ^^THIS man Cody!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:01 PM   #101
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
let me clarify....

im trying to get balcony for sunday.
BUt if I cant get balcony, I'll see whos interested in HTM, and try to get that going.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:08 PM   #102
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Wooot Wooot, I'm down for both days!!
Old 06-11-2008, 06:14 PM   #103
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i will too

let me check the wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Wooot Wooot, I'm down for both days!!
Old 06-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #104
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
john chow will be retiring the orange FC and will officially come out of the closet for the one year anniversary by coming to the event with a red miata.
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #105
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Yeah I'm down for both days too! Even if it's HTM! I'll be going with new coilovers
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:55 PM   #106
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
john chow will be retiring the orange FC and will officially come out of the closet for the one year anniversary by coming to the event with a red miata.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #107
805-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hope htm happens everybody says it fun
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #108
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I might not be able to get Sunday off. Not sure yet. Oh well, I know for sure I have Saturday.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #109
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
wait let me get this a possibllity of two days. At least i'll make it to one.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:18 AM   #110
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
i think that every 626 event is gonna be so damn "epic" but each month it just gets better and better. We are ridiculous.

so...is the motive the same for this next event? to take over the world?

everybody get ur deposits in ASAP to lock in ur spot, so we're not begging for late-newcomers on the day of! can't wait to see all you sweating in the summer heat.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:25 AM   #111
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Damn...

May = Water pump going out on me.
June = Beater car gets broken into (needed refund for school).
July = ??? I don't even wanna think about what can happen.

MY LUCK FUCKIN' SUCKS! If I get all my finances squared away I'll pay up as usual. Just hope I'll actually get a chance to attend.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:15 AM   #112
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
i have to go to this... people check my partout thread!!! buy my stuff
Old 06-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #113
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
im in for sunday HTM drift. make it happen!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:11 PM   #114
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
its only funny cuz its true....
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:17 PM   #115
nieko
Post Whore!

NOOOOO! SPOTS ARE CLOSING!!! i gotta goooooo
Old 06-12-2008, 02:22 PM   #116
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
its only funny cuz its true....
shut up jason, i hear ur rolling up there with me in the miata with the top down!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #117
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
I vote for both saturday and sunday at the balcony!

If HTM happens, they i will grip as usual,

Where is James at?
Old 06-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #118
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Sweet pond is going, where you at peter?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #119
Mr. Jesse
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Mr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
put me on the list

This sig was inspired by nothing, then is wasn't.
Mr. Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #120
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I have a feeling that this is going to turn into a 100 page thread.
everyone at 626 is very talkative

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote