Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:33 AM   #1
30ED32

Trader Rating: (0)
30ED32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Slow 180sx VQ30DETT build

At the rate I'm going I'll be lucky to finish this project in my lifetime, maybe this will keep me going..

Anyway unfortunately I don't have all fancy pictures like other threads, everything looks rough and dirty now because it is.

I got some parts last week so that's why I thought I'd get on here and make some progress. Just a bunch of random stuff in no order.

Gearbox (Z33) crossmember, just finished welding this, needs to be cleaned up and painted.

350z DBW pedal and VQ37VHR throttle bodies.

As you can probably tell from the above picture I am going dual throttle, this came about because the stock inlet plenum won't fit under the bonnet/hood (for you Americans) and it looks ugly as hell. So I've decided to go for for something similar to the R35 GTR plenum. Here is the flange for the inlet manifold and exhaust flanges as well, I'll start working on the inlet soon.

And here's the part that makes it TT, I'm sure a lot of people will be disappointed here by these small turbos (R33 GTR), but they're really just to use for test fitting and I will get some gtr upgrade turbos later.

I think my next step is inlet/exhaust manifolds
30ED32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links