Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 04-16-2016, 08:59 PM   #31
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxball88 View Post
Looks good Len! Very time attack stylesque
Thanks just old school hotness that was simple and clean!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2016, 09:50 PM   #32
Habibi240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Habibi240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
When's the sale over?
Habibi240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:57 AM   #33
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habibi240 View Post
When's the sale over?
May 2nd! Like whoa (post word count)

Old 04-21-2016, 12:52 PM   #34
Phantomjt

Trader Rating: (0)
Phantomjt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I like the front bumper alot!
Phantomjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:13 PM   #35
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

turn signals have been set in the correct place, just needs clean up and its ready for molding!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Old 04-25-2016, 11:54 AM   #36
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
You made the rear valence to fit both coupe and hatch right? I've seen oem ones fit on coupes but not sure what has to be modified.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 12:50 PM   #37
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
You made the rear valence to fit both coupe and hatch right? I've seen oem ones fit on coupes but not sure what has to be modified.
no, the GP Sports GSonic TypeR Coupe rear valances are different. the coupes rear quarter panels are about 3" longer than the hatches are. also, the coupes rear bumper doesnt have the body line in it that the S13 hatches does. OE S13 Kouki valances really dont fit the coupe in any sort of clean way, people just cram them on and make them fit (which doesnt look good IMO). ive been patiently waiting and trying to get my hands on a set of GSonic S13 Coupe valances for over a year now. i know a guy in Cali who has a set, but he wont let me mold them! hes like "if i let you mold them then everyone is going to be running them and i wont have a unique car anymore" im like "uh, hate to tell you, but very few people will be running them because most of the 240 scene wants new school stuff like Rocket Bunny." soooooooo its all just a waiting game. im also trying to get my hands on the matching TypeR Coupe side skirts as well. i almost had a set on YAJ, but i was out bid at the last minute (I had $350 on them, bid went up to $355 in the last few minutes and i couldnt get a hold of my importer fast enough).

this is the coupe kit...

Old 04-25-2016, 02:48 PM   #38
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yeah you need to get some those are rad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 03:51 PM   #39
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Yeah you need to get some those are rad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well, unfortunately they are EXTREMELY hard to come by! its on my list of things to do and i check YAJ + Croober + a few other sites i know of religiously for them usually a few time a week. like i said, its just all a big waiting game