Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #121
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
no sir, they need to have special sleeves to fit the knuckle like the $440 kit from one of our competitors.

but that price is in the range of a complete replacement knuckle so dont bother.

Plus you will still have to deal with this common problem:

Our knuckle is 2 lbs lighter than stock and way stronger.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #122
RP El Fresco
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
RP El Fresco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Any soundclips of that sexy exhaust
RP El Fresco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #123
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Sure I'll post it when I have the video up on youtube.

This is the new shift knob color coming out in MAY to match the pro coilovers.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:47 PM   #124
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean

did you run over dog crap or is that just a leaf?

either way insane stuff. definitely waiting to see the pricing on the knuckles.
sr20sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:03 PM   #125
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

o jeez shall I photoshop the leaf out?
Old 04-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #126
cody180sx

Trader Rating: (0)
cody180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20sean View Post

did you run over dog crap or is that just a leaf?

either way insane stuff. definitely waiting to see the pricing on the knuckles.
HOLY JEBUS!!! Put me down for a set when they come out. How much are they going to be, and what's the price on the z33 copper coilovers?
cody180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #127
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

These are $1500

pricing on the other stuff is not out.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:02 AM   #128
cody180sx

cody180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Now have to save some money. Hope its around the other super angle kits prices. What's the spring rate on those?
cody180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #129
uperformance
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
uperformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
winnnning ! my cars no homo.

Old 04-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #130
maxtrbo93
Zilvia Member

maxtrbo93 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ Cant wait to see that thing this year at DMCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #131
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Z33 rate is 12KG F 8KG R

looking good in canada
Old 04-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #132
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
The rear knuckles are very promising. When are they due to be released?
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #133
bookoo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
bookoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You guys need to cone out with more parts! I've got everything else...
bookoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #134
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by uperformance View Post
winnnning ! my cars no homo.

Win!!!

Msglength
Old 04-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #135
matts13vert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
matts13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
will the new Copper and Gold knobs be havin the logo on top?
matts13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #136
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Any customer comparisons of these to GR+pros? Or reviews period?

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #137
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We will be doing a production run soon on the knuckle. I'll post up when there is more details.

Trying different methods since the laser logos that are used on the anodized ones dont work out the same way on plating.

Ryan Kado will post a review soon after the testing going on now in his Formula D car. Had him on the phone today... was something like blah blah BUTTERY STEERING blah blah HELLA TRACTION and ANGLE blah blah EPIC DRIFT SESH! I'll let him explain further when he gets back to his computer.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:28 AM   #138
blake110491
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
blake110491 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can't wait for the new shipment of s14 coilovers to come in and any set date on the oval exhaust? Too many good products for me to afford, kinda overwhelmed
blake110491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #139
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovhiZHSjjd0
Old 04-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #140
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Ryan Kado will post a review soon after the testing going on now in his Formula D car. Had him on the phone today... was something like blah blah BUTTERY STEERING blah blah HELLA TRACTION and ANGLE blah blah EPIC DRIFT SESH! Blah blah HELLA CHEAP PRICE I'll let him explain further when he gets back to his computer

This is the revised edition.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:15 PM   #141
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Wishful thinking? We will see. I would not want anything for the Z thats hella cheap because that car is heavy and the parts need to be beefy. But using tubular steel construction is bound to be cheaper than KPR's all CNC setup.

backwards entry on MAX Super angle kit & complete Z33 suspension

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bHhXuaXlPk

from straight to over 90 degrees in less than one second

rear wheel rolls half turn backwards

makes me want a Z

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 04-19-2011 at 11:59 PM..
Old 04-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #142
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You have PM
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #143
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
We will be doing a production run soon on the knuckle. I'll post up when there is more details.

Trying different methods since the laser logos that are used on the anodized ones dont work out the same way on plating.

Ryan Kado will post a review soon after the testing going on now in his Formula D car. Had him on the phone today... was something like blah blah BUTTERY STEERING blah blah HELLA TRACTION and ANGLE blah blah EPIC DRIFT SESH! I'll let him explain further when he gets back to his computer.
Dan, you have me excited for the rear knuckles. I read all about it on your forum, lol.

I hope these are competitive price wise

Also, when is you next shipment of tie rod ends in?
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #144
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I think everything we sell is reasonably priced so we can expect to see that trend continue with the rear knuckle.
I don't have an estimate on tie rod arrival at this time.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #145
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
are the regular coilovers out of stock? S14 btw.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #146
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Pro coilover is in stock
Comp coilover is not in stock.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #147
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
when will they be in? not sure if I'll be able to hold out since I'm getting work done to my car. I just want to do everything at once. thanks.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #148
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

around the end of may
Old 05-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #149
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
can't wait until the rear knuckle is released, that's going to be a nice kick in the pockets once I pick up the 4 baby calipers.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:36 AM   #150
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

... So If I ordered mine "today" I would get mine in at the end of may?