Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:57 AM   #61
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
sorry to hear about your car man...this kinda shit sucks...

so i figured we try something...let me know what you guys think

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175225
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 01:03 AM   #62
slos14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
slos14 will become famous soon enoughslos14 will become famous soon enoughslos14 will become famous soon enoughslos14 will become famous soon enoughslos14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
man that sucks so much your car was a fine peace of art . i hope they find the stupid fuckers who stole it an let you beat the shit out of them .

good luck bro
Old 01-31-2008, 01:10 AM   #63
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. that was the hottest gold s14 in socal.

hope you find it. ive got SD and OC on the lookout.

make a signature picture with stolen on the lookout and ill keep it on my sig!

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:49 AM   #64
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
oh damn,
I think I might know you?
I was talking to my friend's neighbor and he has a white coupe, lowered with a silvia front, etc.. he lives in clairemont off the 52...

He said he had a friend with a pimped out gold kouki..

Anyhow, i'll be on the lookout, that shit is wack
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:25 AM   #65
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
This is gettiing all to common for you guys out in socal right now....since last years its been atleast 10 cars on this forum(or more) stolen. I hate to say it but there is a thief among us on this forum. Be careful of posting your plates and too much stuff about your car.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:36 AM   #66
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
gotta get that lowjack
Old 01-31-2008, 08:22 AM   #67
luvsr20
Zilvia Junkie

luvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to luvsr20
this just goes to show how bad society is, gl bud on retrieving your whip...i wish ill thieves
luvsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:53 PM   #68
Zilvia4eva
Zilvia Junkie

Zilvia4eva is making a name for him/her selfZilvia4eva is making a name for him/her self
Sad to see,but Im not surprised....most of the 240 community is populated by kids (under 21 years old) and based on statistics are prowned to acts of robbery and other violent acts.

It always has been like this,even back in the 60's you would have a high number of cars being jacked by the same age group,Nothing has changed

I would feel very sorry if I catch a guy stealing my car..... a .40cal slug to the chest would be hard to brush off
Zilvia4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:59 PM   #69
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Sorry to hear about this. My eyes are wide open In Mid City Los Angeles.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:04 PM   #70
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
WTF?! This shit sucks! Your car was one of my favorite s14's. I'll be on the lookout in the 619 area...
Old 01-31-2008, 03:10 PM   #71
DriftinAndy
Leaky Injector

DriftinAndy is making a name for him/her selfDriftinAndy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via Yahoo to DriftinAndy
Just To Give You Hope, My S14 Got Jacked Right In Front Of My House Like 6 Months Ago And About 4 Days Later I Got It Back,..and Nothing Was Tooken Off It, Just Tooken For A Joyride. Hope You Get Your Car Back Man I Know How You Feel!
Old 01-31-2008, 03:22 PM   #72
ghambino
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ghambino will become famous soon enoughghambino will become famous soon enoughghambino will become famous soon enoughghambino will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn, this blows. I remember your car back in the day with FNs in the rear and 16" se wheels in the front. I'll be on the lookout.
ghambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:33 PM   #73
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I kinda like having my car's body looking like just another 240 if this is what comes with having Aero, Wheels, and a nice paint job. This is one of my Favs on this website i really hope you get this thing back in one peice. I wish i could help somehow this is becoming too frequent of a thing.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:52 PM   #74
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
any update on this?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:22 PM   #75
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I'll keep my eyes opened, this too was one of the nicest cars on Zilvia.

As for lowjack, you're looking to spend up to 1k.
lojack is 500 w/o early warning, 1000 with, early warning can call up to 6 points of contacts (i have mine set to my cell, house, parents phone, email and texting my cell etc...) seriously the best 1k ive spent, my car has been almost stolen a couple times when i worked in sun valley....
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:21 PM   #76
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
thanks everyone for your good words...still no sign of my car. I really appreciate everyone keeping an eye out for it. Im just hoping it didnt cross the border the same night it was stolen. i posted up the list of parts i had on the car in case anyone sees pieces being sold.
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:32 PM   #77
kouki_style
Leaky Injector

kouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nice
Damn That Sucks
kouki_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:36 PM   #78
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
nooooooooo! im so sorry man D=. hope you get it back. ill keep an eye out for you too.

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:52 PM   #79
drifterken
Leaky Injector

drifterken is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to drifterken
Dude wuts up with all these fags stealing other peoples cars?
they need to build their own shit!!

i'll keep an eye out over here in the 909 area..

sorry to hear about ur lost.
drifterken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:08 PM   #80
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
if you done beating them ... passed them to me and i will skull drag them to jail where they belong...
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:39 PM   #81
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
thats crap!

i"ll keep an eye out dave, hopefully everything is returned in one piece.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:45 PM   #82
crazedriver
Leaky Injector

crazedriver is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll keep my eyes open..what area did this happen...i'll watch out for anything here in SE diego
crazedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:52 PM   #83
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
I think people need to get very serious about protecting their cars, especially if they are parked on the street. No matter how many anti-theft devices the car is equipt with, someone can still show up with a tow truck and take a car away. Im not sure thats the case with my car, but its a very good possibility.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:53 PM   #84
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedriver View Post
i'll keep my eyes open..what area did this happen...i'll watch out for anything here in SE diego
the car was taken outside my house in pacific beach.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:55 PM   #85
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
man that sux..ill keep my eyes out down over here...shit who ever coped your car is prolly looking at this thread..all i can say is whoever jacked this guys car is a retard and cant afford to save up to buy his own parts and shit..(hope this guy rots in hell).....best of luck man hope u find it..
Slammed Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:57 PM   #86
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
if I see your car I'll pit maneuver it .
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:50 AM   #87
THE s14

THE s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im Sorry about your car and hope you find her soon.
THE s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:22 AM   #88
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
thats gay man. I hate that shit.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:50 AM   #89
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Keep an eye out on ebay, freshalloy, nico, or any other nissan forum. My civic was jacked a few years ago, I found the wheels on Honda-tech. I tried to meet up with the guy, and he would not meet up. Only wanted to ship the wheels.

Do you have any distinctive markings on your wheels? Serial number or anything that is unique, it'll help when you call the cops on him.
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:53 AM   #90
CoasTek240
Post Whore!

CoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CoasTek240
dude, this really sucks to hear. Im sorry for you, but im also sorry for myself, as i will be moving to SD in a month.
ouch.
good luck
CoasTek240 is offline   Reply With Quote