Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-21-2003, 03:43 PM   #61
gotrice240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gotrice240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
theres going to be alot of ppl at the mall on sunday so idunno if we all will be able to find parking next to eachother, we might get all pushed apart?
Old 09-21-2003, 07:59 PM   #62
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally posted by gotrice240sx
theres going to be alot of ppl at the mall on sunday so idunno if we all will be able to find parking next to eachother, we might get all pushed apart?
i dont think so. the past meets that have been there, there has been plenty of room. 2nd floor on garage sounds good, but im thinking itll be a pretty small area.

-BJ

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 01:34 AM   #63
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
i've been to meets that used the 2nd floor of the Garage before..it was perfect..enough for 30-40 cars easily..and no one to hassel you becuase you're not in the most visible area...all they really care about is image anyway..so if we stay out of sight for the most part no one will hassel us..

Old 09-22-2003, 02:35 PM   #64
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
Count us in.

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
knghtryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 05:59 PM   #65
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like I'll be putting my silencer in for this meet.
neevosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 07:58 PM   #66
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i work at great mall. and the 2nd floor of the garage will be dark and hot. and mall security is a joke. sometimes when i have to park up there when the parking is filled, i see lik 2-3 mall security just chilling there not doing their job. if thats the case, they'll catch us in no time. also qcup is kinda small but seems lik everyone is down for it. are there any other places?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 11:43 PM   #67
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
we will start at that DB place thing, then move around and whatreevr

having a ride is not a problem, we all have cars this is a car meet
Old 09-23-2003, 12:48 AM   #68
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Red face Noah's Birthday!!

i just wanted to advise everyone that Sept 27th is my birthday...yes i am an old man now...turning 25 ..lol..but i think this meet will be a good opportunity for all of you, who will not see me on my birthday, to give me my presents...

i know most of you are anxious to get me things and i apprciate it...but if you can just wait a couple more weeks i would be happy to accept any, and all, gifts at this meet..

and for those of you who don't know me (i think this includes 95% of you..)..you are more then welcome to get me presents as well....anything for an S13 is welcome..also any gift certificates are appreciated..and, of course, cash is happily accepted..

lol..

thanks...

-noah
Old 09-23-2003, 02:18 AM   #69
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
I know it's a little early, but i tihnk you i should let you know what your getting from me....i got a few things i know you'll for sure.

1.) mugen indiglow shift know-6speed
2.) neons (interior and exterior)
3.) nissan tissue box covers
4.) nismo stickers-even the windshield banner
5.) shogun or GT drag wing tripple deck, cant decide which looks better on your car maybe you could help me out.
6.) windshield washer lights- cant be too safe whiledriving in dark streets you know.
7.) diamond plated flor mats- who like washing their carpet floor mats an ways?
8.) 2 tsudo DTM mufflers- buy two i mean two mufflers on each side, totalling out to have 4 pipes! yes 4, quattro!
9.) nos seat covers from kragen- you know the ones w/the blue and red flames on it.
10.) and some integra APC altezza style tail lights for your coupe- yes yes i know they dont fit exactly but with some work and some money it should fit just fine

well im probably not going to even give oyu those things but if i miss your B-day, have a good one anyways

o yea this is a little OT but you guys should come to the SAC meet. we need soem 240's here
Old 09-24-2003, 12:18 AM   #70
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

hondaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hondaguy
ok

so is this whats gonna happen,were gonna meet at d&b at 12noon on oct.the 5 and then where going to go for a drive or, were meeting on top of that parking garage??
Old 09-25-2003, 04:13 PM   #71
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

Hey everyone. Is there anyone who is going to be at the October 5th Bay Area meet who wants to buy an OBX short throw shifter for $50.00. If so Email me at [email protected] so that I can bring it with me that day.

:hammer:

Old 09-25-2003, 04:15 PM   #72
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

May I forgot to mention. The OBX short throw shift is Brand New in Box. I bought it off ebay for $100.00 they never sent it so I bought the B&M shifter. I just got the tracking information from that ebay selling three months later and UPS said it should be at my house by Tuesday September 30th. So my loss is anyone's gain. Let me know.

Old 09-27-2003, 11:29 PM   #73
jy116
Zilvia Addict

jy116 is making a name for him/her selfjy116 is making a name for him/her self
new to 240 meets...

hey, so the plan is to meet at D n B's then leave...?! How long will ppl be there [wut if im late]... just asking I look forward to meeting 240 folks tho!
Old 09-28-2003, 07:31 PM   #74
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
hey knightryde, care to trade? I have nismo t/c rod bushings brand new that I don't need. I'd trade em for an obx shifter. I already have the obx shifter, but I messed up on the install, and have been putting up with it ever since I got it a year ago. Let me know if you're interested to trade straight up.
Old 09-29-2003, 01:20 AM   #75
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
so yeah..2nd floor? at 12?
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 09:15 PM   #76
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
just meet in front of D&B or somewhere along that part of the parking lot...
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 02:37 PM   #77
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Count me in jes if anybody can post up directions from I-80, id really appreciate it. Also so where in the great mall is everybody gonna meet up for sure? the 2nd floor garage or by D&B??? and somebody come up with a definite time.
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 03:20 PM   #78
nokeone
on strike three.

the 2nd floor and the front of D&B are pretty much the same place, one is just in a multi-level garage right next to the front of D&B which has ground floor parking, so people shouldn't worry too much..plus i imagine after the first couple of cars show up it'll just kinda work itself out..so i don't think there is any need to stress it...

if you are the first car...just keep a look out for more 240's, or others who look like enthusiasts, and find a place where multiple cars can park...then just flag others down..

as for the person who asked for directions...just use mapquest...easiest and most reliable..

but in case you are lazy like me..lol..

Great Directions
GreatMall is located in the Silicon Valley in Milpitas at the Intersection of Montague Expressway and Great Mall Parkway between highways 680 and 880.

From 880
Take the Great Mall Parkway exit and proceed east, the mall will be on your left side.

From 680
Take Montague Expressway exit and proceed west, pass through two stop lights and the mall will be on the right side after you pass over the train tracks.

From 237 East
Take 880 south, exit Great Mall Parkway, head east, the mall will be on your left side.

Coming South on 101
Down the peninsula, exit on 237-east, proceed to 880-south, exit Great Mall Parkway, go east, the mall will be on your left side.

Coming North on 101
Exit Montague Expressway east, follow approximately 5 miles, go over 880, turn left on Great Mall Parkway, the mall will be on your right side.

or you could always call for directions:

Dave & Buster's
Phone: 408-957-9215

hope this helps everyone...

and anyone from here on out who asks for directions is buying the first round of appetizers..
Old 10-01-2003, 03:38 PM   #79
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Time is at 12pm NOON! if you guys didnt read the previous posts.
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 03:59 PM   #80
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
So... When is it?

JK. Ill see you guys there.
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 04:21 PM   #81
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Im down...imma be out that way fo sho on sunday. Hopefully there wouldnt be traffic coming south from vallejo area
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 06:33 PM   #82
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
this sunday..should be the 5th.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 08:56 PM   #83
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
Can't wait to see everyone there!!
Old 10-02-2003, 03:19 AM   #84
nokeone
on strike three.

hmmmm...anyone know if it's legal to drive a car with no front bumper cover (still has bumper support) and no fenders on city streets??
Old 10-02-2003, 03:36 AM   #85
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
illegal. cause its ugly! ahha jk i dunno my bro(the one w/the black accord when we came to see the black s13 for sale) drove w/o one before. it'd suck if you crash btw what happened to your front end?
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 03:53 AM   #86
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
i'll probably go...one of the guys in my class with a 240Z may show up as well....
Old 10-02-2003, 04:09 AM   #87
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
I might go.

Is this guy gonna be there?

Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 04:16 AM   #88
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
unfortunately, i was unable to book our Special Guest From Japan for this meet, but i tried. sorry folks.

maybe next time...
Old 10-02-2003, 10:32 AM   #89
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by DRFT
illegal. cause its ugly! ahha jk i dunno my bro(the one w/the black accord when we came to see the black s13 for sale) drove w/o one before. it'd suck if you crash btw what happened to your front end?
in the midst of a swap...i always choose the worst time to work on my car...lol..always when somethin is going on...
Old 10-02-2003, 12:00 PM   #90
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
haha... makoto-baka is probably drinking himself silly again! :P Seriously, I don't know what happened to him... I hope he is ok though.

Mr. Noah: All you need is a bumper support to drive legally on the street. Don't quote me on that if you get pulled over though. :P (As you can imagine, paper-thin sheets of metal will do little to nothing as far as protecting someone in a collision... the only part that matters is the metal support)

I have driven long distances numerous times with no hood / no fenders / one fender / no bumper cover / etc

Just look at the pics from the last meet... :P
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote