Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 03-27-2006, 04:13 AM   #1
the1_thedave
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
the1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to the1_thedave
Post FREAKMONT VII May 13th - 12pm

It's back. Lets make this the biggest one yet. Last year was rather Z heavy with some various support of other models. This year we want to see a wide variety of models ranging from old datsuns to classic nissans to styling Infinitis showing there ride and enjoying great food. Lets get more 240's out there this time.

Click on the pic above for more info and to RSVP to let us know who's bringing what.

You got a month and half to do what you need to be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:52 PM   #2
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
im there! !!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 02:53 PM   #3
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Can't do Saturdays.
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 05:36 PM   #4
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
2 hour lunch break...lol

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:40 AM   #5
Rps13Dfrt510
Leaky Injector

Rps13Dfrt510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Rps13Dfrt510
I'm Going Ill bring chips and soda
Old 03-28-2006, 01:35 PM   #6
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol @ flyer with luke's old car on it
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:11 PM   #7
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
never been to freakmont meet, but i'm down this year. count me in. i'll bring some cases of water and soda.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:43 PM   #8
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

^^you should RSVP, itll make for a better turn out

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:13 PM   #9
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Wow its my old car. Damn i miss that thing.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:31 PM   #10
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
I RSVP'd... woot.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 12:28 PM   #11
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I might pop by... I'll just have to dissapear from work for a few hours.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:34 PM   #12
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
HAHAHA like your 3 hour lunch last time?

Quote:
Old 03-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #13
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
Oo, BBQ on my bday =)
-usmd-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 07:05 AM   #14
gtstwincam
Zilvia Member

gtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to gtstwincam Send a message via Yahoo to gtstwincam
damn. Why does this have to be the same weekend as the TORC meet in So cal?
gtstwincam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 08:29 PM   #15
nismoenthu
Zilvia Junkie

nismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to nismoenthu
Count me in!!.....we will probably meet up at Lowes again!! at around 11
Old 04-25-2006, 01:32 AM   #16
the1_thedave
Leaky Injector

the1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nicethe1_thedave is just really nice
anymore of you guys coming?
Old 05-06-2006, 10:31 AM   #17
the1_thedave
Leaky Injector

Caravans: If you haven't found it yet on the Freakmont site there is a caravan page. http://www.team-driven.net/events/20...t7/caravan.htm

What I need is if there is any other caravan not listed please email me at [email protected] in the following format:

Name of caravan group (area, club, etc.)
Meet up location:
Time to arrive:
Time of Pullout(depart):

Thanks.

FYI we have currently over 120 registered.

Last edited by the1_thedave; 05-06-2006 at 11:12 AM..
the1_thedave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:41 PM   #18
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Dave were rolling, just dont know how deep. People always lag and shiet...But im going for sure...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:56 AM   #19
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Signed up today, I'm still trying to get the day off though.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:11 PM   #20
Kwick Silver SF
Leaky Injector

Kwick Silver SF is a well-known jackass
ill definitly be their!
Old 05-12-2006, 04:24 PM   #21
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

If anybody is interested in a san jose/milpitas caravan.. here's the info:

DETAILS: we meet up at STARBUCKS on BROKAW and HOSTETTER ROAD...

meet up time is 10:30... there is a PW market in the same plaza. so people need to buy things for the BBQ can buy something.

roughly at about 11:30 we can all depart and get onto 880 and then head there....

ADDRESS:

1704 Oakland Rd # 400
San Jose, CA 95131
(408) 573-1445

Quote:
Old 05-12-2006, 08:25 PM   #22
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
**Still trying to get the day off** I don't think I'm going. . .

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 02:49 AM   #23
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Come out to this meet to sign some fucking signatures
to keep drifting in the bay area.

Come see Luke in the shock drifting moble command center
to sign some shit.

Old 05-13-2006, 04:19 AM   #24
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Yay, thanks for brining the petition out, alot of me and my friends couldn't make it out, one of us had a b-day dinner n stufff... but yeah.. i told a few people to tell you to bring it to freakmont XDD

Quote:
Old 05-13-2006, 10:40 PM   #25
Kwick Silver SF
Leaky Injector

thanks everyone for the signatures....i myself got around 40-50 signatures, if anyone would like to sign the petition,and will be around the Union City/Hayward area it will be here at my coffee house, 3900 smith street Union City CA 94587...

ANYONE HAVE ANY PICTURES?
Old 05-13-2006, 11:27 PM   #26
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
I CAME at 6pm, no 1 was there so i cut

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 01:20 AM   #27
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

maybe cause it ended at 5pm

Kwick:I'm uploading and resizing tomorrow maybe.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2006, 06:51 AM   #28
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I got there at fookin 2 oclock, just in time to watch luke rip the bumper off the car... Nice turn out tho, felt kinda bad for dave. Too many asshats speeding in the parking lot and shiet. Atleast nothing majorly stupid happend.

So now...WHERES THE PIX?!?!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:26 AM   #29
the1_thedave
Leaky Injector

THANK YOU EVERYONE. With out you being there and enjoying the time bringing the food and cars and being safe and keeping things low key this event would not have been a success. THANK YOU.

For pictures just click on the picture in the first post or just go to.
http://www.team-driven.net/events/2006/freakmont7/

If you have any pictures please send them to me at [email protected] or [email protected]
I am able to host them all.

Everyone of you all are the best. THANKS.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:55 PM   #30
Kwick Silver SF
Leaky Injector

More More More Pictures!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1_thedave
THANK YOU EVERYONE. With out you being there and enjoying the time bringing the food and cars and being safe and keeping things low key this event would not have been a success. THANK YOU.

For pictures just click on the picture in the first post or just go to.
http://www.team-driven.net/events/2006/freakmont7/

If you have any pictures please send them to me at [email protected] or [email protected]
I am able to host them all.

Everyone of you all are the best. THANKS.
swooooped up this from Norcal 240...

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...lsr20/5-13-06/