Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:04 PM   #481
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chompz
i had to give you the first show chuck.

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 07:05 PM   #482
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
wow chomps that trailer is a freakin teaser. i wanna watch the full matinee!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:32 PM   #483
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompz View Post
trailer video for 626 <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxxIEmtLfJc
ps. thanks to eric and mark for doing nothing ;]
so....how long do we have to wait to see the whole thing?

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:35 PM   #484
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
since its chompz porbably about 3-4 months
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #485
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
mark knows whats up! within a week. don't worry sijia you're in it! lol chuck.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:43 PM   #486
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
since its chompz porbably about 3-4 months

maybe longer... he didn't get the Nov Touke vid up until two weeks ago
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:10 PM   #487
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
maybe longer... he didn't get the Nov Touke vid up until two weeks ago
LOL.

Old 02-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #488
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I have a bunch of footage too, but I dont know how to put it on my comp. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:42 AM   #489
Irefulsoul

Irefulsoul is making a name for him/her selfIrefulsoul is making a name for him/her selfIrefulsoul is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

Miata!
Hey, do you have any more pictures of that girl in the white Miata?
Irefulsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:57 AM   #490
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
I have started to post some of the pics as i get them done. Going through the advance and beginers first. Then the big boys, then staff.

here is the photobucket link

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s242/castro_castro/Balcony%20FEB%209%202008/?start=0

MIATA

I HATE PASSENGER PEACE SIGNS, THIS IS WAY BETTER

I DO LOVE THE RICH MAHOGANY MR RON BURGANDAY

I FUCKIN LOVE HOSHINO'S !!!!! I NEED A DEEPER SET FOR MY CAR !!

And I can email larger file sizes on request. I dont have any copies without my watermark though. What you see is what you get.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:29 PM   #491
Irefulsoul

Irefulsoul is making a name for him/her selfIrefulsoul is making a name for him/her selfIrefulsoul is making a name for him/her self
Thank you Ericcastro.
Irefulsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #492
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
thank you eric castro...

thank you drift-it... god... i didn't know how far off I was from some of the clipping points... thx to these videos i now know what to do and what i did wrong...
Old 02-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #493
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
Nice Job nate!

You the man Larry.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #494
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
Here are a few more:

-Larry
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #495
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Finished up what I have.

here are a couple,
the rest can be found here,
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s242/castro_castro/Balcony%20FEB%209%202008/

Old 02-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #496
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
thank you for all of you guys that took the time to take the pictures and post them up!!! its the only time i get kick ass pictures of my car moving haha
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:18 PM   #497
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
omg, theres only ONE pic of my car drifting. And it wasnt me driving it haha...note to self, cancel events if im sick. Right. lol jk
Old 02-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #498
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
im so glad you didnt die jxn!!!!!!!!!
Now we could do some more drifting!!
Old 02-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #499
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
im so glad you didnt die jxn!!!!!!!!!
Now we could do some more drifting!!
hellyz ya!!! MORE DRIFTING!!

i love this pix!!!! lol

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #500
ericcastro
Post Whore!

^lol,

Karl is so scarred !!! he's not looking at his line at all ! he's looking at you and has that whell cranked over so hard, just rying to get away!!
LMAO
Old 02-14-2008, 01:02 AM   #501
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Man...I wasnt scared. I was just checkin where he was. I didn't want to transition into him. IDK why I'm so counter steered. lol.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #502
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

This one I got away. lol.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:11 AM   #503
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
Those are some nice pictures. Great video too...wish i didn't have to work!
Old 02-14-2008, 09:37 AM   #504
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Awesome pics all around!
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:10 PM   #505
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yay! nice tandem pics... thx larry! thx eric!
Old 02-14-2008, 08:49 PM   #506
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

yea tandem pics are amazing!
Eric! your amazing!
Old 02-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #507
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Damn!

Not only are there professional drifters,

But there are also professional photographers here LOL
Old 02-15-2008, 12:05 AM   #508
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
anymore pics or vids...

anyone
Old 02-15-2008, 10:17 AM   #509
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
anymore pics or vids...

anyone
i think the photos are pretty much all whored out.

Teddy will join us for March 1st. And Hopefully I can get someone to come on March 2nd for dope photos.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:29 AM   #510
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

i vote teddy!
He could sleep in ma bed! lol