Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 10:12 AM   #2911
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Tweets and insults are not "evidence" or even particularly compelling.
First of all, I never claimed everything I posted was "evidence". More like indicators that the election needs an audit. Maybe if you scanned through it, instead of writing it off, you'd see there's not just speculation but plenty of verified instances of 'glitches', errors, and fraud being acted upon by enforcement officials.

There's no amount of 'proof' that would satisfy the left, anyway. They just want what they want, country and its values be damned. Even if that means ignoring that the hallmark of our country is under attack. I'm not saying the right are angels with respect to integrity, but the left has none.

If kicking out poll watchers and blocking the windows while only one party 'counts votes' isn't dubious and worthy of investigation, then I don't know what is. And since that actually happened, how is anyone supposed to prove fraud happened in that room?! If they, hypothetically, filled out official ballots for registered voters that didnt vote, or rescanned ballots somehow- how are you supposed to prove that if there was no poll watchers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
I even posted a pic of one of the rulings above.
You are just so illiterate. What you posted is the court of appeals asking for specific information. That's not saying no evidence is available, and it definitely doesn't say that the case is over, numb nuts.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 11-10-2020 at 11:01 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2020, 10:17 AM   #2912
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
No offense, but you obviously did not read my post

Mitch McConnell is calling for this idea of "LEGAL VOTES"
Bill Barr--->same rhetoric
Lindsay Graham - same shit
Brian Kemp - Same shit

Those are all VERY prominent republicans......

So tell me again, is it really only trump yelling at the clouds??

And no, I am not the one they need to convince. I am well aware. BUT that is the issue; why are we willfully trying to convince folks on the right of something which isn't even remotely true WITHOUT evidence??

If they had the evidence, I promise you, they would be waving the shit as high as possible on the tallest flag poll out there.

You don't scream "wolf" without the actual wolf....

trump and his team are 0/10 in court cases. I even posted a pic of one of the rulings above. They can't even get the initial filings correct.

This just seems like a scare tactic to rile up the base to make sure the gop keeps in control of of various key state races.....

I did read your post. You have Republicans backing only trump...that is all. They are sayn voter/ballot fraud...wouldnt that consist of the ENTIRE BALLOT?

I would say go after the big fish and u get the small ones along the way.

We are both on the outside looking in. We can only assume from our biased postions

Your court paper u posted showed multiple issuse why the filing was rejected..with out pulln it back up wasnt lack of proper evidence the last one on the list?

Again. None of us outside trump and his legal team truly know what proof, if any they truly have.

Im not a conspiracy theoriest, or clam this is inside bullshit, but im gonna sit back and watch in unfold.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:41 AM   #2913
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Have of the farfetched shit some of you are putting together is laughable. The votes will be recounted and investigated. The whole mail-in thing is fucking stupid to begin with. If for one second you thought that was a smart idea, you're a fucking idiot. You know how easy it is to manipulate something on paper? Ask the dudes out there making counterfeit bills that are passing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. Ironic that the votes swayed so fucking heavily, too. If you think I'm some Trumpist with a mullet and some sort of American flag tattoo because of what I just said, fine. But I don't side with any side. I side with the side I think is the best fit. There was DEFINITELY shady shit going on in this election and it was extremely obvious. Who is going to suffer? We do, folks. Sorry to burst your bubble. The same shit when all of you clams were excited for Burnie. How about you shut your suck hole and actually READ the agendas before you sit here and spray paint shit with BLM and BIDEN all over the place not knowing what any of the shit means. You're sheep. You do what everyone else does without freethinking and doing any sort of investigative research. Can't blame you, though. Half of you fucking idiots think your 240's are worth more than sixteen bucks and a bottle of Axe spray-on deodorant.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:45 AM   #2914
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Tweets and insults are not "evidence" or even particularly compelling. I will go with the actions courts have taken thus far for my cues on whether or not there has been any credible evidence presented. I would love to think that the Republican-led legislatures would be HOWLING with proof that there was fraud or ill deeds if they had it.
Why, if the election was being stolen or cheated, would they stop with just the presidency and not get rid of McConnell? Why aim for such a short margin, or even a tie, in the Senate? Seems kind of foolish to cheat just for a stalemate.
Occam's Razor in effect.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:20 AM   #2915
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
blahblahblah
You do realize mail-in voting has been going on for a while, right?
Old 11-10-2020, 11:23 AM   #2916
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Its amazing the ignorance in regards to mail in voting. They literally all have bar codes you can track online
Old 11-10-2020, 11:25 AM   #2917
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
And every year there is some level of tampering and fraud.

Hes speaking to this election in a MASS mail in ballot
Old 11-10-2020, 11:32 AM   #2918
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
You do realize that 'covid' happened, so mail-in voting expanded to unprecedented levels, right?

Instead of saying the first thought capable of penetrating your thick skull, maybe focus on your master of international disguise, Justin Trudeau, instead.

Hell, Biden even admitted they put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0

>in b4 he misspoke or out of context
So is he old and incapable of saying what he means, or did he mean what he said? Please, share proof of any alternate context.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:42 AM   #2919
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
It's like talking to people who refuse to just use common sense for a bit.

Yes, you fucking idiot. I know mail-in has been a thing for some time. I also know water is electrically conductive and I know what the difference is between a T-shirt and a sweatshirt. Save the obvious statements for someone as simple-minded as you.

Let's try to explain this another way. THIS election used MASS mail-in's that were not VERIFIED. As long as there was some sort of barcode, they were counted. Didn't matter if they were missing signatures or shit was sketch - they counted them. Guess what nearly ALL of those votes helped? Biden. Did you find heaps of Biden votes in trash cans or uncounted? Nope. The evidence is a few pages back. If you're too ignorant to click through them all or educate yourself on what's happening in the re-counts, that's on you. Maybe you can just ignore COVID-19 exists or that you are a valued human in the bigger picture of the government. You're shit. We're shit.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:44 AM   #2920
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Let's continue to pretend that our current president never voted by mail.

Quote:
Its amazing the ignorance in regards to mail in voting. They literally all have bar codes you can track online
Hey, I can afford to take time off work and stand in a line for hours on end to vote in person. Everyone else should be able to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and do the same. Why do poor people choose to be poor? They're so dumb. Living in poverty is a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
And every year there is some level of tampering and fraud.

Hes speaking to this election in a MASS mail in ballot
Every year there is in fact some level of tampering and fraud. Those people should be prosecuted regardless of political affiliation. What the republican party is trying to do is delegitimize all mail-in ballots.

Tell you what, if republicans do in fact find actual evidence of voter fraud, please remove those ballots from this election. They'll have to find over 48,000 instances of voter fraud in PA alone.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:52 AM   #2921
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Let's continue to pretend that our current president never voted by mail.
Absentee (what trump did): Request ballot -> get mailed ballot -> mail ballot back

Mail-in: Ballots get mailed to everyone, their previous homeowners, and their dead dog -> mail ballot back

Yes. You put both in the mail. BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PROCESS.

Quote:
Hey, I can afford to take time off work and stand in a line for hours on end to vote in person...
Can we all agree voting day should be a national holiday?

Quote:
Every year there is in fact some level of tampering and fraud. Those people should be prosecuted regardless of political affiliation. What the republican party is trying to do is delegitimize all mail-in ballots.
Not all. The mass mail in voting opens the door wide for fraud on the individual level (like destroying ballots youre supposed to collect, filling out your dependent parents ballot out wrong, mailing in your dead dogs ballot, mailing in your neighbors ballot, taking ballots to Canada, buying votes and ballot harvesting, etc.). There are so many ways to defraud the system at this massive scale. Making it virtually impossible to find out what the actual extent is. I feel like you guys know this, but youre choosing to ignore it because it benefits you in some way. All we want is a fair election.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:54 AM   #2922
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:

Tell you what, if republicans do in fact find actual evidence of voter fraud, please remove those ballots from this election. They'll have to find over 48,000 instances of voter fraud in PA alone.

Whos to say they wont?

Not wide spread voter fraud. More so targeted voter fraud.

Im waiting for the courts just like everyone eles is. But the longer this goes on, more and more abdominalities come up.

Just learned..they are going after 450,000 votes in Pennsylvania. In a law suit, 70 witness.... republicans were blockd from watch ballots processed and counted. All envelopes tossed.

Just what i found
Old 11-10-2020, 12:38 PM   #2923
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Absentee (what trump did): Request ballot -> get mailed ballot -> mail ballot back

Mail-in: Ballots get mailed to everyone, their previous homeowners, and their dead dog -> mail ballot back

Yes. You put both in the mail. BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PROCESS.
I am aware and agree that they are not the same process.

Quote:
Can we all agree voting day should be a national holiday?
Voting should be a national holiday. That still doesn't take away from the fact that the vast majority of the working class simply cannot afford to take time off.

Then, we have someone like yourself who doesn't believe in wearing a mask. I am a healthy adult male with a wife and three toddlers and no medical history of complications or serious illnesses. My mother is a diabetic and my dad has a history of lung issues caused by a job he held in the 80's-90's. I wear my mask for them. What guarantees do I have that if I were to vote in person, every other person in line will also practice social distancing and/or wear their mask? Could we maybe try drive-thru voting? That way, we vote in person, every voter can present the proper identification, we social distance, and you can continue with your choice of not wearing a mask? We all win, right?

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11...harris-county/

Quote:
All we want is a fair election.
We all do. Both sides need to compromise to find better and more effective solutions for people to come out and vote regardless of party preference.

One person, one vote.

Quote:
Whos to say they wont?

Not wide spread voter fraud. More so targeted voter fraud.

Im waiting for the courts just like everyone eles is. But the longer this goes on, more and more abdominalities come up.

Just learned..they are going after 450,000 votes in Pennsylvania. In a law suit, 70 witness.... republicans were blockd from watch ballots processed and counted. All envelopes tossed.

Just what i found
There are both republican and democrat staff members inside while ballots are being counted/processed. I welcome them to verify every single last ballot to ensure that these were all cast by the correct individual. Ruling that these ballots were improperly processed and therefore void now means that persons vote didn't count.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 11-10-2020, 12:44 PM   #2924
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:

The longer this goes on, the more tensions are building and any possible organized fraud is being finished and/or covered up. With scanned ballots being destroyed on the individual level, recounts are also being affected by fraud (regardless of how big or small anyone claims it is).

Quote:
Why, if the election was being stolen or cheated, would they stop with just the presidency and not get rid of McConnell? Why aim for such a short margin, or even a tie, in the Senate? Seems kind of foolish to cheat just for a stalemate.
Why would 450,000 votes have only boxes checked for Joe Biden you ask? Maybe democrats didn't vote down ballot. But why would democrats stop with just the presidency and not get rid of McConnel? Why aim for such a short margin, or even a tie, in the Senate? Seems kind of foolish to turn out in historic numbers just to only vote for the Presidential race.

Quote:
Then, we have someone like yourself who doesn't believe in wearing a mask. I am a healthy adult male with a wife and three toddlers and no medical history of complications or serious illnesses. My mother is a diabetic and my dad has a history of lung issues caused by a job he held in the 80's-90's. I wear my mask for them. What guarantees do I have that if I were to vote in person, every other person in line will also practice social distancing and/or wear their mask? Could we maybe try drive-thru voting? That way, we vote in person, every voter can present the proper identification, we social distance, and you can continue with your choice of not wearing a mask? We all win, right?
Saying 'i dont believe in wearing a mask' is a red herring. If I have a cold, I'll wear a mask. If I have covid, I'll stay home. I've been tested twice and passed twice, including results on the 8th after going to the polls. I'm not driving to work alone in my car and wearing the same pair dirty panties on my face all day when I'm asymptomatic. If that makes me a bad person, then fine. I'm not the one telling people with COVID, or AIDS, or TB, or the flu to go to the polls... the government is. Vote absentee if you have a fragile body or crazy ass disease. If you're deathly afraid of covid, thats on you, not me.

I don't see an issue with drive through voting aside from everyone in line touching the same screen/pen/person assisting in the vote. Its the same fallacy as any of these mask measures. Sure, you might catch 1/8 of a sneeze. But then you're going to accidentally coof into your hand, touch a door handle or someones poo particle covered cell phone without thinking. Like I pointed out with the CDC articles, the mask does nothing because every other aspect of hygiene is generally ignored by most of the disgusting population.

Quote:
There are both republican and democrat staff members inside while ballots are being counted/processed. I welcome them to verify every single last ballot to ensure that these were all cast by the correct individual. Ruling that these ballots were improperly processed and therefore void now means that persons vote didn't count.
Well if they are kicked out, it calls those votes into question at the least, no? I'm not saying discard them. I'm saying they need to be verified. I want everyone to get their vote. ONE vote. The country doesn't work if ballots are falsely invalidated whether that be with a sharpy, legal process, a dickhead burning it, or someone/group cheating. The country doesn't work without a fair election.
Old 11-10-2020, 12:53 PM   #2925
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Why would 450,000 votes have only boxes checked for Joe Biden you ask? Maybe democrats didn't vote down ballot. But why would democrats stop with just the presidency and not get rid of McConnel? Why aim for such a short margin, or even a tie, in the Senate? Seems kind of foolish to turn out in historic numbers just to only vote for the Presidential race.
A famous George Carlin quote comes to mind.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

The vast majority of people choose to be ignorant. I personally sat down and read through every proposition and weighed both pros and cons before making my decision. Voting this or that way because a paid mailer from a specific political party tells me to vote a certain way would be the stupidest thing ever.

So, it's not surprising to see if people only voted for the presidency because that's the only thing they were actually informed on.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 11-10-2020, 01:01 PM   #2926
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

They only focused on the Presidency because they weren't expecting so many Senate votes to flip. There was no urgency to really worry about that at the time. Those who flipped red were surprises for the most part. They're just lucky we had some that went the other way. Otherwise, we'd be back in the same situation - a President that's a sitting duck for impeachment.
Old 11-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #2927
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:

That is how by law it is suppose tobe.

NOT what haplened in many voter districts...per said by trumps campaign and witness.

Simply put...doesnt matter what side you take...its clear that in Michigan, windows were covered up by paper and carboard and poll watchers were not allowed access under the law.

I dont care who votes for what but as an american, that should be a concern that us laws are being broken and no one on the left/democrats have said 1 word about it....how does that look?
Old 11-10-2020, 01:19 PM   #2928
S14rebuild
BANNED

Election isnt even certified...hell trump is with in .5% of biden in arizona....

Yall acting like recounts arent coming... all trump voters and trump should just roll over and hand it all over....

Whats fair is fair..let the WHOLE process play out.

When ALL the votes have been counted and the election is certified. EVERYONE should acknowledge the winner and move forward together as americans.
Old 11-10-2020, 01:23 PM   #2929
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
We should be wary.

But we should be wary about what we should be wary about.

Twitter, Facebook, and unaccountable news organizations have done nothing but subvert what, by international standards, appears to be a legitimate election drawn out by crisis management.

We've been watching "news" in 15-second bites, narrated by untrustworthy parties. We've had a lack of context, CONSISTENTLY. We've had things explained by people who don't know the law, acting like they know the law. We've had people claiming to be one thing and actually being nothing at fucking all.

This is so incredibly frustrating for anyone who has a shred of patriotism. These fucking agents of malice going around inflaming passions for views and likes and fucking shares. Making us look like a banana republic, adding to what Mango Mussolini's done.

If there's a problem, sort it out legally. No one throws gasoline on a fire in hopes of putting it out.
Old 11-10-2020, 01:29 PM   #2930
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Wow, you can say something that isn't completely fucking stupid. Congrats
Old 11-10-2020, 01:43 PM   #2931
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
We should be wary.

But we should be wary about what we should be wary about.

Twitter, Facebook, and unaccountable news organizations have done nothing but subvert what, by international standards, appears to be a legitimate election drawn out by crisis management.

We've been watching "news" in 15-second bites, narrated by untrustworthy parties. We've had a lack of context, CONSISTENTLY. We've had things explained by people who don't know the law, acting like they know the law. We've had people claiming to be one thing and actually being nothing at fucking all.

This is so incredibly frustrating for anyone who has a shred of patriotism. These fucking agents of malice going around inflaming passions for views and likes and fucking shares. Making us look like a banana republic, adding to what Mango Mussolini's done.

If there's a problem, sort it out legally. No one throws gasoline on a fire in hopes of putting it out.

Lol you think it matters to "us". No one has to convince you....infact im willing to bet no amount of proof of voter fraud would change your position on this election.

Until evidence is submitted and realeased to the pubic by trumps legal team.... we do t know SHIT.

Funny of yall to think fb, twitter and youtube videos and co.ments is what trump is gonna walk i to court with to plead his case. Yall that small brained? Sure hope not
Old 11-10-2020, 02:06 PM   #2932
S14rebuild
BANNED

Damm,,, trump with another lawsuit in Pennsylvania....man is pushn HARD lol
Old 11-10-2020, 02:35 PM   #2933
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Lol you think it matters to "us". No one has to convince you....infact im willing to bet no amount of proof of voter fraud would change your position on this election.

Until evidence is submitted and realeased to the pubic by trumps legal team.... we do t know SHIT.

Funny of yall to think fb, twitter and youtube videos and co.ments is what trump is gonna walk i to court with to plead his case. Yall that small brained? Sure hope not
I want Trump gone from office, his name wiped from history books- because he makes our country look bad. Because he makes our country worse, not better. Believe it or not, I actually like this place. I think it was founded on noble ideals that have been usurped and perverted over the years- but I also believe it was founded by racists who had no idea how big it could get.

I want the results to be fair- to have an unfairly-elected president is what a banana republic would do. If there is bona fide evidence of true fraud, it must be prosecuted and made right. If there is "evidence" of fake fraud put forth by people attempting to monetize this election, those people should be ostracized and demonized.

This nation does not need a bunch of Twitter Army "poll watchers" taking things out of context and providing literally nothing to the greater argument. This nation does not need the incessant fucking prattling of a bunch of armchair lawyers who heard from their uncle's wife's third cousin that he saw someone in what looked like a USPS uniform throwing out what looked like ballots in a trash can in a location he can't remember. No one cares what you saw, Larry, you fat fuck looking for validation and retweets.

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube videos are what drive Trump. He inflames the people, they fan the flames, he revels in their support and the retweets and the likes. Then the people make things up to support his narrative, and other people like and share and believe those things to support the man who they've built a cult of personality around.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:00 PM   #2934
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Yes, you fucking idiot.
Woah there Canada. Temper, temper.

Get as grumpy as you may. Your assumptions are nothing but that. Sure, you've traded in your racist cap for a MAGA one. Please come through with some empirical evidence, and not your arm-chair theories sent to you by 5g satellites.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:02 PM   #2935
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Biden better watch out. zombiewolf513 and SupaWhatever are HOT on his tail.

BIG DOGS IN THE HOUSE.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:04 PM   #2936
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
I want Trump gone from office, his name wiped from history books- because he makes our country look bad.
Some ones salty.. people like you make our country look bad. Must suck to be as miserable as you.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:05 PM   #2937
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmgtom View Post
Some ones salty.. people like you make our country look bad. Must suck to be as miserable as you.
jdmgrom had one bar of green rep before this post

Quote:
Woah there Canada. Temper, temper.
Lol, what a pussy. This kid talks shit on Americans, but changes his location from Canada to North Korea after getting raked like the leaf he is.

Quote:
... his name wiped from history books- because he makes our country look bad. And other stupid shit
Moment of clarity gone.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:11 PM   #2938
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
I want Trump gone from office, his name wiped from history books- because he makes our country look bad. Because he makes our country worse, not better. Believe it or not, I actually like this place. I think it was founded on noble ideals that have been usurped and perverted over the years- but I also believe it was founded by racists who had no idea how big it could get.
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I want his name in our history books. The same way countries around the world are well aware of their own history and wrongdoing. I won't make the Hitler/Germany comparison because the difference between Trump and Hitler was that Hitler was actually successful.

Just because president cheeto makes us look bad doesn't mean we should pretend as if this never happened. The only way our democracy works is if we hold people accountable for their actions.

Our current pay to play system is fucked. Trickle down economics doesn't work. How about everybody just pay their fair fucking share? If you don't want to give people "free" healthcare, how about we make it affordable. Etcetera etcetera.

Believe it or not, the more rational thinking people don't actually want to take your guns away. People can't seem to admit that we have a problem with mental health and responsible gun ownership.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 11-10-2020, 03:12 PM   #2939
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:

I want the results to be fair- to have an unfairly-elected president is what a banana republic would do. If there is bona fide evidence of true fraud, it must be prosecuted and made right. If there is "evidence" of fake fraud put forth by people attempting to monetize this election, those people should be ostracized and demonized.

This nation does not need a bunch of Twitter Army "poll watchers" taking things out of context and providing literally nothing to the greater argument. This nation does not need the incessant fucking prattling of a bunch of armchair lawyers who heard from their uncle's wife's third cousin that he saw someone in what looked like a USPS uniform throwing out what looked like ballots in a trash can in a location he can't remember. No one cares what you saw, Larry, you fat fuck looking for validation and retweets.

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube videos are what drive Trump. He inflames the people, they fan the flames, he revels in their support and the retweets and the likes. Then the people make things up to support his narrative, and other people like and share and believe those things to support the man who they've built a cult of personality around.

Well there we go.

So your the type that will never see facts, find the truth, or be non-partisan.

Ill ignore your posts from now on.

Carry on...
Old 11-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #2940
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmgtom View Post
Bye.

Quote:
jdmgrom had one bar of green rep before this post
Fixed.

Quote:
Lol, what a pussy. This kid talks shit on Americans, but changes his location from Canada to North Korea after getting raked like the leaf he is.
What if I told you I was from Guantanamo Bay?