Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 02:07 PM   #3811
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Yeahhhh this sounds like you don?t actually have any clue. You just want to pretend that you?re soooo smart and you?ve got an inside track from your TOTALLY TRUSTWORTHY non-msm sources, but actually you?re just full of shit and living in denial.

Another scared lil baby troll afraid of being wrong.
I've alluded to exactly what's going to happen several times. Your ignorance does not constitute my needing to inform you. You'd ignore all of the evidence if I wallpapered your house with it.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2020, 02:19 PM   #3812
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll happily dissect every bit of evidence you share. So far you haven't shown a mother fucking thing but your low IQ and soft ego.

So put up or shut up, buttercup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YIJQ1jgEI
Old 12-02-2020, 02:19 PM   #3813
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Wow. Post one comment and all the blue bleeding hippies climb out of the ground with their Ridin' Biden's grundle gear on to spit their two cents. He'll touch you without you riding him, folks. You're working too hard.
Not being ok with people talking about lynching black people isn't a bleeding heart liberal thing - it's a not being a racist piece of shit asshole thing. Come join us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
I've alluded to exactly what's going to happen several times. Your ignorance does not constitute my needing to inform you. You'd ignore all of the evidence if I wallpapered your house with it.
Alluding leaves a lot of room for interpretation and my bias to step in and twist your words. Just say what you fucking mean like a man, Jesus Christ.
Old 12-02-2020, 02:30 PM   #3814
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
#LearnToRead

Lots of demands for spoon feeding from fussy babies that aren't paying attention
Old 12-02-2020, 02:36 PM   #3815
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
#LearnToRead

Lots of demands for spoon feeding from fussy babies that aren't paying attention
Remember when I spoon fed you in the wheel fitment thread? You owe me one
Old 12-02-2020, 02:45 PM   #3816
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
#LearnToRead

I've asked the dark clown over there to respond to half of my shit over and over and over again and he cowers and calls me a bitch saying his response isn't worth his time but then says he'll happily dissect anything I ask. Makes some real logical sense, bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc
Old 12-02-2020, 02:54 PM   #3817
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Remember when I spoon fed you in the wheel fitment thread? You owe me one
That's right. I asked a question to the entire forum and you answered it (which I do appreciate). Except I didn't claim you were wrong without looking into it, talk a bunch of bullshit, then demand you repeat your response with further enumeration.

But here's another hint for you though, You guys are focusing on the news headlines of court filings in corrupt areas being rejected without investigating the evidence while the very people responsible for the election results are convening and quite literally saying "I don't trust the courts or these results based on this evidence, I'm ready to send electors to Trump" lol.

I'm enjoying the show, tbh. I and many others saw this coming for years. The panic in here amongst the left is palpable and was just as predictable as how this election is playing out. tbh the only state I'm worried about is PA because of who isn't coming into session until next year, and the activist governor likely won't let them convene in an emergency session this year. Even then, we'll find out what happens Jan 6-8.

Old 12-02-2020, 02:56 PM   #3818
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
That's right. I asked a question to the entire forum and you answered it. I didn't talk shit to you and demanded you repeat your response with further enumeration. Here's another hint for you though, You guys are focusing on the news headlines of court filings in corrupt areas being rejected without investigating the evidence while the very people responsible for the election results are convening and quite literally saying "I don't trust the courts or these results based on this evidence, I'm ready to send electors to Trump" lol.

I'm enjoying the show, tbh. I and many others saw this coming for years. The panic in here amongst the left is palpable and was just as predictable as how this election is playing out. tbh the only state I'm worried about is PA because of who isn't coming into session until next year, and the activist governor likely won't let them convene in an emergency session this year. Even then, we'll find out what happens Jan 6-8.
(I was calling the Popo fuck head the idiot, not you. More so agreeing with you.)

Also, I'm pumped for January. All this hype spent around the election and all that steam is going to disappear once cuck chuck Joe loses the Senate and any power to do any stupid shit the Dems want to use him for. And then Pelosi will be out on her ass working at a diner somewhere serving coffee with her old, collapsing veins trembling to pump whatever little blood is left throughout her pruning body.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:10 PM   #3819
zombiewolf513
BANNED

No I'm tracking Supa. What I'd love to see is Harris give up her senate seat in anticipation only to get shown the door LOL. hmm I wonder why a VP elect is so unwilling to relinquish that seat hmm
Old 12-02-2020, 03:15 PM   #3820
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
No I'm tracking Supa. What I'd love to see is Harris give up her senate seat in anticipation only to get shown the door LOL. hmm I wonder why a VP elect is so unwilling to relinquish that seat hmm
In roughly 30-40 days, this thread will evolve into a bunch of whining bitches again.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:54 PM   #3821
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You idiots keep talking about this nebulous evidence to of fraud and rigging but absolutely refuse to show where, when, who, or how any of it was done. Your impression of Rip Torn and the Five D's is impeccable.

Once again, I am asking you to provide proof, not hearsay or conjecture, of wrong doing or undue influence or shut the entire fuck up.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:59 PM   #3822
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

This is the part where you change the subject again to avoid providing proof.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:07 PM   #3823
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Calm down ya sperg. Do you want proof or evidence?
Old 12-02-2020, 04:11 PM   #3824
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You've been failing at upsetting me for months. Keep trying though.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:19 PM   #3825
zombiewolf513
BANNED

put down the Marxist literature, and step away from the country.

but first provide proof that "elliot" page is qualified to be a school shooter
Old 12-02-2020, 04:20 PM   #3826
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Asked a legitimate question, cowered again. Victim of the 'everyone wins' generation that's force fed lead paint and brainwashed into thinking if they throw around theories plastered all over the news, someone will befriend his dumb ass.

Keep crying, child. Daddy loves you where ever he may have ran off to when your turd ass was born.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:34 PM   #3827
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Where on earth would you get that I'm a Marxist? lol
I'll tell you the same thing I told your pink pal about Page. No one cares.

FupaPoopa, you need to put down whatever it is you're smoking and try having a consistent thought. You ramble on trying to sprinkle your little insults but it's all swing and a miss like a blind boxing match.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:37 PM   #3828
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You guys are shitty highschool bully burnouts and it's fucking hilarious. The whole class is laughing at your piss poor attempts at insults.
Old 12-02-2020, 05:20 PM   #3829
zombiewolf513
BANNED

For being "shitty highschool bully burnouts" you sure seem to be handling it well... considering you haven't had a single response to my points in your multi-shit-posts of half-baked and non-sequitur lefty memes, misappropriated right wing memes, and admitting you know the election is rigged while calling for political lynch mobs.
Old 12-02-2020, 05:44 PM   #3830
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Where's that evidence/proof? You're brother in pink has been the only calling for lynching I've ever witnessed on this forum.
Old 12-02-2020, 05:56 PM   #3831
zombiewolf513
BANNED

The evidence is being read out loud in Lansing as I post this. wtf? Karen is face-fucking these dems through their masks at this council with a massive freedom boner rn, btw.

Leave it to a 'history scholar' to have no idea what the precedence of calling for 'Nuremberg Trials' for Trump supporters sets. ffs dude where'd you get your history degree, CNN HQ?
Old 12-02-2020, 06:56 PM   #3832
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
That's right. I asked a question to the entire forum and you answered it (which I do appreciate). Except I didn't claim you were wrong without looking into it, talk a bunch of bullshit, then demand you repeat your response with further enumeration.
Well, see, that area isn't for things like that, whereas this area is

Quote:
But here's another hint for you though, You guys are focusing on the news headlines of court filings in corrupt areas being rejected without investigating the evidence while the very people responsible for the election results are convening and quite literally saying "I don't trust the courts or these results based on this evidence, I'm ready to send electors to Trump" lol.
Yeah, see, to me it's sounds like you're saying they're going to take away votes from Biden due to fraud and give all of the electoral votes from those fraudulent votes to Trump, which will lead to his victory. And/or electors will vote faithlessly, despite being given their position as an elector by the winning party???

I'm not sure how an election with supposed fraud on such a scale is handled, as there is no precedent set, but that doesn't sound quite right to me.

IDK maybe this wikipedia article is wrong

I could see the election getting held up in court (Trumps plan all along if he was on the losing side) and him staying in power until a thorough investigation is completed, guilty parties are tried and convicted, and Biden dies from blinking too hard. And then Trump just stays in power forever and everyone cheers for the death of democracy. All hail the Orange Overlord.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:02 PM   #3833
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Still waiting on that proof/evidence...
Old 12-02-2020, 07:19 PM   #3834
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Well, see, that area isn't for things like that, whereas this area is

Yeah, see, to me it's sounds like you're saying they're going to take away votes from Biden due to fraud and give all of the electoral votes from those fraudulent votes to Trump, which will lead to his victory. And/or electors will vote faithlessly, despite being given their position as an elector by the winning party???

I'm not sure how an election with supposed fraud on such a scale is handled, as there is no precedent set, but that doesn't sound quite right to me.

IDK maybe this wikipedia article is wrong

I could see the election getting held up in court (Trumps plan all along if he was on the losing side) and him staying in power until a thorough investigation is completed, guilty parties are tried and convicted, and Biden dies from blinking too hard. And then Trump just stays in power forever and everyone cheers for the death of democracy. All hail the Orange Overlord.
Close, but not quite. The democrats predictably erratic and boisterous suppressio veri plays right into the 4D chess moves. Don't worry, DorritoManBad will be gone Jan 21, 2025... probably not though. Have mercy on your Pretend-Elect, for Trump's sake.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:21 PM   #3835
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Still waiting on that proof/evidence...
find some new information resources holy shit kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUjTOSDZ0BE

now shut up about evidence there's evidence coming out of every democrats ass within 100 miles of any county that 'went for Biden'.

I'll be waiting for you to dissect all of these testimonies without one of the comfy MSM blankets you like to use.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:29 PM   #3836
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
now shut up about evidence there's evidence coming out of every democrats ass within 100 miles of any county that 'went for Biden'.
Been watching this for like 1.5hr. Some good shit with actual info. Seems like a lot of incompetence and shady ass voting machines. Legit sounds like a movie. Still waiting for the smoking gun though.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:45 PM   #3837
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I'm waiting for actual fucking proof not some old made man blowing hot air again. If he had legit info they'd have presented it to judges.

So, I'm still waiting for the goods.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:13 PM   #3838
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I'm waiting for actual fucking proof not some old made man blowing hot air again. If he had legit info they'd have presented it to judges.

So, I'm still waiting for the goods.
>asks for evidence or proof but doesn't know the difference
>*gets fucked in the ass with evidence*
>*shifts goal posts*
>demands proof, but doesnt want courts to HEAR EVIDENCE, and then INVESTIGATE, to find PROOF.

I really do hate saying this but just STFU you are so stupid. Sometimes we don't like our teacher, but just listen for once, damn.

Quote:
Been watching this for like 1.5hr. Some good shit with actual info. Seems like a lot of incompetence and shady ass voting machines. Legit sounds like a movie. Still waiting for the smoking gun though.
The judges denying these testimonies and follow-through on audits, subpoenas, and forensics is the smoking gun, imo. This isn't a case of someone stole a tall boy from 7/11. This is racketeering of the highest order, designed to be concealed, and being backed by rank and file democrat party members along with elite media propaganda to suppress what's going on, NPCs like kingkilburn going along for gibmedats, and companies they control like Dominion in swing states 'glitching' all for Biden somehow (yes even states Trump won like Ohio, and yes even back in 2016 and before). The American people need to know exactly what's happening, or else it's going to be disputed. This can't happen in America, I don't care if its Biden, idc if its Trump, idc if its Jesus Christ himself.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:29 PM   #3839
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
The judges denying these testimonies and follow-through on audits, subpoenas, and forensics is the smoking gun, imo.
But I want it tied up with a pretty little bow and someone to point my finger at.

I wanna see Giuliani's binder. I could go for some light reading.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:30 PM   #3840
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Amazing how one Trump supporter claims to not have racist beliefs yet throws out a lynching comment so easily. smhhh

This is what alot of the Right and most of Trumps supporting base consists of... Bigots.

Quote:
The judges denying these testimonies and follow-through on audits, subpoenas, and forensics is the smoking gun, imo. This isn't a case of someone stole a tall boy from 7/11. This is racketeering of the highest order, designed to be concealed, and being backed by rank and file democrat party members along with elite media propaganda to suppress what's going on, NPCs like kingkilburn going along for gibmedats, and companies they control like Dominion in swing states 'glitching' all for Biden somehow (yes even states Trump won like Ohio, and yes even back in 2016 and before). This can't happen in America, I don't care if its Biden, idc if its Trump, idc if its Jesus Christ himself.
I respect your tonality here, but it's all wind pie and sky juice. No sense arguing, about that anymore. We will see what happens, but shit aint looking good for your guy Trump.

That's a reality at this point, I will gladly eat my words if you are somehow right and he remains in office. The 5 is still good.

Giuliani is Trumps pawn that he can suck dry because he knows that he is at Trumps mercy should shit go south for him. He might need a favor interms of Pardon, and that's why he is doing what he is doing, period.

Trump could have lost the election on a paper ballot, televised with only 2 votes and he still would have disputed the results that is type of man you are defending. He said he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and get away with it, he said he would only accept the results if he won and he didn't.

Shame you and most of his supporters buy into his nonsense....

Law and Order right???

Let the law and the order hand this L to Trump. And you guys still wouldn't believe it.