Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
s14 LOST MY JOB SALE!! 2 S14 SR Short Blocks, S14 Trunklid, Kouki Tails

Lost my job the other day and Im right in the middle of my build, so I gotta get some funds rolling in to get this car back on the road. All prices are OBO and I am negotiable. Prices DO NOT INCLUDE shipping but will ship at buyers expense. Also I am willing to make some trades as I do need some things but ONLY for what is listed below. I will include cash on my end depending on items negotiated. Please feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected] with any questions. If you like what you see or interested in an item please hook it up with a courteous bump. Thanx, Cameron

Willing to trade for:
Z32 MAFS w/ Pigtail
S14 SS Turbo Lines (Earls, Circuits Sports)
Boost Gauge/Oil Pressure Gauge (No Junk)
Electric Fans/Controller
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zenki SR20DET: This short block is completely bare and will include absolutely nothing. JUST THE BARE BLOCK. This block was damaged during shipping as can be seen in the pix below. The very front corner of the deck is slightly bent but doesn't interfere with the HG mating area. Could easily be welded and resurfaced. Also the coolant line is also bent and will need to be replaced. The upper bolt hole on the upper rad fitting is slightly closed but nothing a tap couldn't fix. Other then that the cylinders are smooth. Haven't measured for taper or out of round but Im sure whoever buys this will be doing a rebuild anyways.

I am now tossing around the idea of having the deck welded and resurfaced and retapping the rad fitting and replace the bent coolant fitting. If this were done the block would be completely perfect for a rebuild. Please let me know if you would be interested if I have the block repaired. The cost will increase slightly of course but not much.
Asking $75 + shipping (unrepaired)

Zenki SR20DET assembled shortblock: SOLD!!!!!!

S14 SE Trunklid: It has the wing removed, and metal welded over the inside of the holes and the outside slightly bondoed and patch painted black. Unfortunately the metal has started to rust slightly so it will need to be redone. Other then that the trunk is in great shape. OEM Starfire blue in color. Will include the third brake light.
Asking $50 OBO

S14 Kouki Tails: This will be for just the outside taillights. WILL NOT INCLUDE center garnish. The driverside taillight has a crack in it over the blinker section. Still in one piece and is not filled up with moisture at all. The black spots on the one taillight is just the tacky stuff to seal them on the car. It wipes right off.
Asking $70 OBO +shipping

Last edited by speedfiend; 01-30-2010 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: New Pics ADDED!!!!!!
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
brian3676
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
brian3676 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Your PM box is full on zilvia so i PMed you back on NWN
brian3676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
hey808
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
hey808 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
You happen to have the S14 water neck, right under the crank angle sensor, available? PM me if you do. Thanks!
Old 01-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey808 View Post
You happen to have the S14 water neck, right under the crank angle sensor, available? PM me if you do. Thanks!
Well come to find out the one that was on the motor in the car ended up being an s13 waterneck that doesn't have the bung. So unfortunately no I don't have one available.
Thanx Cameron
Old 01-17-2010, 06:53 PM   #5
robbie2883
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
robbie2883 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hey man...i'm in niceville. i want the trunk lid! $50?
robbie2883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie2883 View Post
hey man...i'm in niceville. i want the trunk lid! $50?
Well unfortunately Im in Houston at the moment so local pick up on the trunk won't be available. Let me know if you want to pay for shipping and maybe we can work something out.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 01-18-2010, 12:46 AM   #7
robbie2883
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
robbie2883 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damn...i just glanced at your location! LOL can you get me a shipping quote back here and we'll work something out
robbie2883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Man shipping that thing is prolly gonna run about $80-$100 just for shipping. My only concern is its gonna be b@$ch to pack up and Im afraid it might get damaged. In all honesty Id really rather not but if you really need it I will figure something out.
Cameron
Old 01-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT

Price reduction on all items. Make me some offers.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 01-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Price Reductions*
Any reasonable offers will be considered and most likely accepted.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 01-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #11
steve240

Trader Rating: (0)
steve240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the motor in the car does it include the head?
steve240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #12
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
the motor in the car does it include the head?
No just the short block. I have the complete head it is just disassembled. I think I am goin to be holding on to it to do some port work and such but I might sell it if I get the right offer. Also I see your in PA, just so you know shipping would run $150-$200 freighted there.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 01-29-2010, 12:31 PM   #13
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Really need this stuff gone guys. I am willing to make some good deals if you have any of the items Im looking for.

On the electric fans Im looking for a set of the dual 12" FAL fans with the plastic shroud. Also in need of some 740cc or 850cc injectors. Not Deutschworks.
Earls or Circuit sports SS turbo coolant lines for S14. Prefer the ones with the oil restrictor in the fitting not the banjo bolt style. Also need a working non-damaged z32 n62 mafs with pigtail. Could use a 4" intake tube for S14 also.

Let me know if you guys have any of this and are interested in anything that I have. We can work something out Im sure.
Thanx, Cameron