Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
My Pedobear Costume Build

Somehow i lost all the beginning stages pictures so all i have is towards the end lol.

First off: I bought hella materials from JoAnns fabric and craft store and some misc stuff from kmart and other random places

Materials:
-phone book
-elmers glue
-big 36"+ balloon
-fabric (dark brown, light brown, black, and pink)
-sewing machine
-helmet
-hot glue gun
-cotton fill (poly fill)
-zipper
-shoes

Started off by blowing up a huge balloon then paper mache it with the phonebook. Did about 7-10 layers to make it sturdy. Heres a picture of the inside

I let it dry for about 2-3 days since its pretty cold outside and stuff. Afterwards i popped the balloon and peeled off the inside latex so i could check it out and stuff.

Next I worked on the body, legs and arms. I about 3 yards of suede fabric in a coffee color that would match the original pedobear color. Measured from my midneck to the bottom of my foot because i wanted it a little baggy so that it wouldnt be too tight and to cover the feet. Next i checked my shoulder size and added a few more inches to make the whole outfit a little baggy and not give it a tight fit. After doing this, i had a big rectangle which is sewed to make a tube shaped. about 1/4 - 1/3 up from the bottom i justed sewed 2 seams in the middle about 3" apart from eachother to make the legs. Cut the area in between so u can walk freely lol. Sewed horizontally at the top for the crotch area and by then its a full body suit minus the arms. Do the same thing to the arms as previously with the torso and arms are done.

Next are the feet, measured out the distance from the heel to the toes plus 6" for extra room. Do the same tube process to make the feet. By the heel, sewing only the top half of the 2 sides together. Then press that top half with the bottom of the fabric to make this shape
Kinda hard to explain lol. For the toes, i just did the tube process again and sewed the shaped off the nails on one end and flipped it inside out to get it a smooth clean look so ppl cant see the seams (should be done for all sewing areas). Now with the 2 seperate pieces, I took the dark brown piece (foot) and made a slit at the top, just enough for a shoe to fit in. After i make that slit, i flipped both pieces of the fabric (foot and nails) inside out so i could sew them together. Once done flip it back through the slit and u should have the foot done. Fill with cotton and add shoe and done.

Now comes the head. Making a sphere out of fabric is ridiculously hard and took me about a week just to do. The method I used was the 6 orange slices method. similar to this Instead of 6, i made 4 large slices because i didnt want so many seams showing. Now to make it easier, i decided to do each half separately since i could stretch the fabric onto the head. Measure out the half the circum of the head and thats the width and length if ur head is round. Make a template of that width and length. Now u should have a template of (ill use my numbers to make it easier to see) 36 x 36. (72 is my circumference and 36 is half). On each side border, i made a mark at every 1/4 mark (9",18",27"), do this for every edge of the square. The reason y its at the 18" is so i can draw a line from one edge to the opposing end and find the center point of the fabric. The reason for the 9" and the 27" is because in between is 18". This 18" will cover 1/4 of the hemisphere, multiply by 4 for all sides of the hemisphere and u get 72". Now this is where u can do it more professionally but i just winged it, draw a bell curve (parabola) from the 9" to the center of the fabric and 27" to the center. from each side it should look like a bell with all the lines connecting at the very middle of the fabric. Sorry its kinda hard to vision without pics since i lost them. Now the lines u drew are the sewing lines so cut out the piece leaving room for u the sew the sides together. The 9" point should be sewn to the 27" point of the left side. For example, if ur holding the 9" point side of the lower left, u should sew that to the 27" point of the lower left side too. Do that for all sides and u should get a hemisphere or close enough. Stretch it onto the head and hot glue it on. Pull hard to get out all the wrinkles.

The rest ill write up later but yea, sorry for all the typing but its hard to type it up without pictures to show u guys. Here are some pics of the end result

Old 10-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
PinkPanther
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
PinkPanther is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PinkPanther
so why are there 3 shotgun shells wired together?
PinkPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
i couldnt find a picture to portray what im explaining so i saw that and was like hey thats good enough lol
Old 10-30-2009, 12:22 AM   #4
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn dude, great work. You should wear like a lot of sweaters or something under it.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
damn dude that shit is boss make sure u take lots of pics when u go out and update the thread lol
P_856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:40 AM   #6
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
WTF.

I didn't know you posessed the ability to do this.

hahaha. No wonder your ass has been in hiding. Martha Wayne.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:40 AM   #7
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
awesome.

but what dude said above.. head looks kind of big

btw, if you can do this, can you tailor some shirts for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
nice work man. +1 for pedobear party pics.
the ladies are gonna love it lol
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #9
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

wearing this shit to Monster Massive, ill take pics of everyone i take a pic with. Pretty sure my camera is goin to be full of pics LOL. will update sunday hopefully Hopefully some pics will be NSFW
Old 10-30-2009, 08:10 AM   #10
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute

take of video of yourself dancing like that!

Quote:
Old 10-30-2009, 08:16 AM   #11
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Better be pics of you dancing with a girl in a slutty schoolgirl outfit by monday.

Bonus points for pics of you chasing a hay ride.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #12
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
where are your eye holes??
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:36 PM   #13
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
That is great work man, really good stuff.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:17 PM   #14
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Good craftsmanship I suppose.

I just absolutely disagree with the character all together.

I see nothing entertaining about pedophilia.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post
wearing this shit to Monster Massive, ill take pics of everyone i take a pic with. Pretty sure my camera is goin to be full of pics LOL. will update sunday hopefully Hopefully some pics will be NSFW
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post

take of video of yourself dancing like that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
Better be pics of you dancing with a girl in a slutty schoolgirl outfit by monday.

Bonus points for pics of you chasing a hay ride.
agree...all for the premie section though...lol

great work...shits hilarious...u need to take some shot of you sneaking up behind girls posing for pics with out them knowing ur there...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #16
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post

great work...shits hilarious...u need to take some shot of you sneaking up behind girls posing for pics with out them knowing ur there...
i was planning to do that, if i see a group taking a pic imma sneak up from behind and get in the picture LOL
Old 10-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #17
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
haha nice i can see this being used for a very entertaining halloween night, props.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #18
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
greatest costume I've seen in a while, props
Old 10-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #19
InZpire

InZpire is an unknown quantity at this point
Good job on the build. I just bought mine from ebay 1 month ago. hehe!

InZpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #20
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

i was thinkin of buyin one too but i figure i could make one just as good. Plus i made some upgrades like making the feet with actual nails and ears that stand up.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #21
FRpilot
Post Whore!

the one you made looks better than the ebay one.

you should make costumes on the side and sell them next halloween

Quote:
Old 10-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #22
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ughhh!!!! im so freaking jealous!!! i want one!!!!!!!!!!!
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #23
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
Brown tights with the big head would be much more pedophilie esque
or wear a trench coat over that to fill it out and give off more of a pedophile vibe.
maplejesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #24
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
haha the heads huge! (no homo)
sick outfit mangg!
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #25
heavenboundkevin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
heavenboundkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
im gonna find you a t monster =] haha no homo.
heavenboundkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #26
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post
SO awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Good craftsmanship I suppose.

I just absolutely disagree with the character all together.

I see nothing entertaining about pedophilia.
Those of us without adorable little daughters can admit to having some fun with the concept I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post

YES!!!! This would be so perfect.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:15 PM   #27
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
nice work. i just hate the whole pedo bear hype. same with domo kun.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:27 PM   #28
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
HAHA that's amazing! Very nice work! Make sure you take lots of pics if/when you go out!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:26 PM   #29
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
nice.... this is proving to be very entertaining. its funny how many people out there dont know what pedo bear is about and it blows their mind when you break it down to them
Old 11-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #30
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
found you twice but no shuffle =[ lol
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote