Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-09-2017, 06:35 AM   #451
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here’s more pics from chicken nuggets III

ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2017, 08:17 AM   #452
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Fixed that for ya.
I know what I'm eating for lunch today...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:17 AM   #453
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews

Last edited by Nissansota240; 10-10-2017 at 11:00 AM..
Nissansota240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:28 AM   #454
Y0SH
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Y0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I meant to have a car built in time to try and go, not build a car just for the occasion.
Y0SH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:12 PM   #455
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
There are a lot of really cool events taking place now too, and as far as USAIR, we are always welcoming of people from out of town. There has been a handful of Final Bout drivers that plan to make it back out to USAIR regardless of Final Bout occurring, so even without it being there I highly suggest making the trek. It is such a blast.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:13 PM   #456
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I’m gonna try and make the 15hr trip to drive next year. Just gotta get a truck and trailer lol
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:34 PM   #457
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
There are a lot of really cool events taking place now too, and as far as USAIR, we are always welcoming of people from out of town. There has been a handful of Final Bout drivers that plan to make it back out to USAIR regardless of Final Bout occurring, so even without it being there I highly suggest making the trek. It is such a blast.
Do you know if theres a site or something to know when these events are being held? Also will night drifting be happening again?

FinalBout was the only car related event I would attend, so now I need something else lol.
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #458
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissansota240 View Post
this is fucking badass
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
i'll be back..... .someday..... if only for the arbys
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
Do you know if theres a site or something to know when these events are being held? Also will night drifting be happening again?
FinalBout was the only car related event I would attend, so now I need something else lol.
ummmmmm
http://www.clubfr.net/

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:41 AM   #459
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Ya check www.clubfr.net or clubfr on FB or IG.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:19 PM   #460
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

i'll be back..... .someday..... if only for the arbys
They were out of roasted beef one time (Last year)... How does this even happen?! Luckily by the time we eventually rolled in, they got more...

Moral of the story? I'll see you there sometime, for some Arby's

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:06 PM   #461
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
They were out of roasted beef one time (Last year)... How does this even happen?! Luckily by the time we eventually rolled in, they got more...

Moral of the story? I'll see you there sometime, for some Arby's
lol Brandon told me that they hit up the Chinese restaurant and ran them clean out of rice.

Quote:
Old 10-12-2017, 10:56 PM   #462
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
lol Brandon told me that they hit up the Chinese restaurant and ran them clean out of rice.
yo that chinese place was fucking delicious. i had serious reservations and low expectations going in, but it was excellent. who would have thought!
Old 05-25-2019, 06:49 PM   #463
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Dang, I was really hoping to see some goods from today

Old 05-28-2019, 10:57 AM   #464
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Gallery feeling like Fight Club on Zilvia. No one talking about it lol

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 11:11 AM   #465
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Gallery feeling like Fight Club on Zilvia. No one talking about it lol
emotional psi very low today. missing all my squirt fam.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2019, 11:59 AM   #466
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
Dang, I was really hoping to see some goods from today

Damien's locks dumb long sheesh! The only car with no stickers won. Richman a boss of all bosses.
Old 05-28-2019, 12:32 PM   #467
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Damien's locks dumb long sheesh! The only car with no stickers won. Richman a boss of all bosses.
dude no contest tho. he fucking SHREDS and that car sounds and looks amazing! His driving was on point all weekend.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2019, 02:25 PM   #468
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
dude no contest tho. he fucking SHREDS and that car sounds and looks amazing! His driving was on point all weekend.
True that, here's a shot my girlfriend got of him finishing a run with his hood popped lol
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 02:54 PM   #469
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatPs13 View Post
True that, here's a shot my girlfriend got of him finishing a run with his hood popped lol
lol I got that entire sequence on film! gotta edit it after work
as soon as I saw it start to lift up he slowed a hair so it didn't SLAM open, then just continued about with linking the rest of the course. wild shit.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2019, 04:16 PM   #470
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Magnificent.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:25 PM   #471
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
just like every year, if you weren’t there, you fucked up. such good vibes and driving. crazy how much everyone has stepped up their game since fb1.
Old 05-29-2019, 08:54 AM   #472
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
crazy how much everyone has stepped up their game since fb1.
except me
i'm just there to cuddle.

Quote:
Old 05-29-2019, 01:48 PM   #473
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
except me
i'm just there to cuddle.
but you have stepped up your part hoarding so....
Old 05-29-2019, 01:58 PM   #474
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
but you have stepped up your part hoarding so....
and my hair farming.

Quote:
Old 05-29-2019, 02:29 PM   #475
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Following people's pre-event shenanigans in Chicago the 2 days prior to the event looked surreal. Needa get a similarly devoted community on the east coast.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 02:33 PM   #476
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Following people's pre-event shenanigans in Chicago the 2 days prior to the event looked surreal. Needa get a similarly devoted community on the east coast.
TBH the events before the event are the real highlight. Getting to spend time with all these ppl is the best part. Getting to watch rad drifting and cool cars is just a bonus.

I hafta give a LOT of credit to Proceed/ClubFR for all the work they've done not just in the last 5 years on FinalBout, but in the years before that. Establishing a community takes a fuckton of work, and they've taken it and made it into an amazing network that's open and inviting to all.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2019, 12:17 AM   #477
drftx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftx
amazing fun times with amazing fun sunburns
Old 05-30-2019, 01:44 PM   #478
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
i made a lil edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ven7GflyY

super rad event. hopefully get to drag my car up next year
Old 05-30-2019, 02:05 PM   #479
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
So glad I came up Friday
That line for wristbands on Saturday looked absolutely brutal
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:27 PM   #480
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
So glad I came up Friday
That line for wristbands on Saturday looked absolutely brutal
yeah that shit was so lame. super glad we came Friday. ppl were in that line for well over an hour.

Quote: