Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Looking for promoters and DJ's for an underground electro night!

Hey Zilvians, some of you have probably heard me DJ at various parties and events in the car scene, but myself along with a couple of friends, are in the process of establishing a bi-weekly or monthly underground electro event, with the primary purpose of providing a forum for local Southern California EDM DJ's to showcase their talents. Whether they are just starting out, or are veteran DJ's, we wanted to provide a more intimate venue where DJ's can be more expressive and not be limited by the tastes of the standard "club goer". Our goal is to attract true lovers of the electronic music scene, but without the negatives that come with the "party scene".

What we need:

DJ's - put up your soundcloud mix so we can hear your sound. We dont care about how big your fan base is, just the music you play. We will rotate DJ's around week to week so that everyone has an opportunity. DJ's are paid out based on number of attendees.

Promoters - simply, we pay you for every person you bring in, and for any table service that you sell. You can submit a list of your friends every week, or you can have people turn in a marked flyer/business card. We pay out every weekend.

Why ask zilvia for help? Because I've seen some amazing things happen from this community (remembrance fund for Atsushi Kuroki's death, xmas charity events, etc), and its this particular sense of community that we are looking for in our venue. Please post up any questions, or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks guys!!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #2
Nick240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Nick240sx will become famous soon enoughNick240sx will become famous soon enoughNick240sx will become famous soon enoughNick240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i always wanted to learn to DJ, i picked up a pair of headphones but didn't pick up any other gear yet =/
Old 10-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Definitely interested in this!
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick240sx View Post
i always wanted to learn to DJ, i picked up a pair of headphones but didn't pick up any other gear yet =/
Everyone starts somewhere....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Definitely interested in this!
Interested in being a promoter or in DJ'ing?
Old 10-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #5
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Might be able to bring some people in for you guys but i also have a turn table setup maybe some of you DJs would be interested in??? I know nothing about them but my friends a pretty well know DJ and said its worth a few hundreds $$ it comes with a carrying case and 2 turn tables inside it and all the wiring you need and i think a few records or blank disk if anyones interested lmk
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:53 AM   #6
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDrifter View Post
Might be able to bring some people in for you guys but i also have a turn table setup maybe some of you DJs would be interested in??? I know nothing about them but my friends a pretty well know DJ and said its worth a few hundreds $$ it comes with a carrying case and 2 turn tables inside it and all the wiring you need and i think a few records or blank disk if anyones interested lmk
What are the part numbers of the turntables? Some pictures would help too...
Old 10-03-2013, 11:07 AM   #7
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknolust72 View Post
What are the part numbers of the turntables? Some pictures would help too...
ill get them tonight if i remember and post them up here
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote